Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 05:48:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Goodomy [GOOD] v3 with DAG-based smart contracts and 0.7s transactions  (Read 15005 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1 post by 1+ user deleted.)
kosmost (OP)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 501

Creator of the ICO

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 04:53:04 AM

For me, this is really an interesting project, because the contract with Goodomy is very promising, success in development.

Thanks for your support!

Workchain – Powering the Decentralized Economy
kosmost (OP)

Creator of the ICO

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 04:58:43 PM

Introducing two 'world firsts': Retail Mining (REMI) for Consumers, and Duplex Transactional Currency

http://www.shopomy.com/2018/05/13/the-worlds-first-retail-mining-platform-for-consumers-and-small-businesses/

Apollyon2017

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 01:01:01 AM

I think what we may do is this... (I will decide tomorrow)

1) 35% bonus to token holders with more than 50,000 tokens on a May 20th snapshot, to be distributed sometime between the 21st and the 30th. This is halfway between the 30% that I think would work best for the Shopomy economy and the 40% our economist thinks would be best. An earlier snapshot provides me with more time to make the additional distributions.

2) All app testers who have exchanged more than 50,000 tokens will also get the 35% bonus for any tokens they have exchanged on May 8th or before. This means if you exchanged 100,000 tokens  you will get 35,000 tokens in the wallet that you exchanged from. (And thanks for testing this feature!)

-However, there were 4 transactions from coinexchange to Shopomy. If you did this, you just need to send me a private message and I will confirm your wallet address and all will be well

3) If you hold tokens on CoinExchange you won't be able to receive the reward (as they transfer it to a cold wallet that belongs to them). They will need to be in a wallet that you control, like myetherwallet.com

If an account tries that swap(Good to Shopomy Dollars) in Shopomy how long will the account wait to have the updated amount?

kosmost (OP)

Creator of the ICO

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 02:19:15 AM
Last edit: May 15, 2018, 02:35:06 AM by kosmost

If an account tries that swap(Good to Shopomy Dollars) in Shopomy how long will the account wait to have the updated amount?

The system waits for a transaction to have 10 confirmations which usually happens in under 5 minutes. The average time from sending a token to having it credited seems to be about 2-3 minutes, but that could also depend on Ethereum network congestion.

Apollyon2017

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 03:25:21 AM

The system waits for a transaction to have 10 confirmations which usually happens in under 5 minutes. The average time from sending a token to having it credited seems to be about 2-3 minutes, but that could also depend on Ethereum network congestion.

Then I could say I have a trouble, I sent the good tokens last night and the account has not been credited anything until now, after about 16 hours... can you pls look into it? Thanks.

kosmost (OP)

Creator of the ICO

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 07:21:30 AM

Then I could say I have a trouble, I sent the good tokens last night and the account has not been credited anything until now, after about 16 hours... can you pls look into it? Thanks.

Apologies for that. I can see that a decimal code was generated for a transaction but it expired before confirmation.

The Ethereum network is a bit congested now according to ethgasstation.info (gas price is also quitehigh) so the code probably expired before the block confirmations. I've pushed it through for you.

Do you happen to know how long the transaction took to show up on Etherscan? Maybe we need to increase the code expiration from 1 hour to 2-3 hours.

yeah_that_guy

Activity: 71

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:23:43 AM

Этo мнoгooбeщaющий пpoeкт Smiley
kosmost (OP)

Creator of the ICO

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 07:55:28 AM

Этo мнoгooбeщaющий пpoeкт Smiley

Thanks!

Apollyon2017

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:59:25 PM

Apologies for that. I can see that a decimal code was generated for a transaction but it expired before confirmation.

The Ethereum network is a bit congested now according to ethgasstation.info (gas price is also quitehigh) so the code probably expired before the block confirmations. I've pushed it through for you.

Do you happen to know how long the transaction took to show up on Etherscan? Maybe we need to increase the code expiration from 1 hour to 2-3 hours.

On Etherscan the transaction showed within minutes... I don't know what went wrong, anyway, thank you for pushing it through for me, increasing the code expiration won't hurt too.

I have also invited some people I talked with to try Good and Shopomy, I hope they will do so.

kosmost (OP)

Creator of the ICO

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 04:13:49 PM

On Etherscan the transaction showed within minutes... I don't know what went wrong, anyway, thank you for pushing it through for me, increasing the code expiration won't hurt too.

I have also invited some people I talked with to try Good and Shopomy, I hope they will do so.

Thanks again for letting us know about this. We'll increase the time and check for other errors.

And for spreading the word about what we're up to! Cheers

kosmost (OP)

Creator of the ICO

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 04:24:54 PM

The project looks promising, I think that in our time we need honest credit technologies that will be in demand in the daily lives of people.

Thanks. A lot of crypto talk about doing this but it's just talk. We're actually doing it  Smiley

Apollyon2017

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 01:28:00 AM
Last edit: May 16, 2018, 01:39:38 AM by Apollyon2017

Hi,

What do you think about the Android version compatibility? Will there be critical security issues or feature failure if you make the apps backward compatible with at least Android V4 or lower?? That will open up to many more users who are holding on to their older phones ....

kosmost (OP)

Creator of the ICO

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 01:58:36 AM

Hi,

What do you think about the Android version compatibility? Will there be critical security issues or feature failure if you make the apps backward compatible with at least Android V4 or lower?? That will open up to many more users who are holding on to their older phones ....

Hi. Shopomy is built for 6.0 and above, due to some of the features, but works fine on 5.1 most times. This makes it available to about 75% of all Android users, though it's not compatible with certain devices and those with custom ROMs.

If we make it available for 4.0 a number of its features will either be slow or disabled. Have you tried it on Android 4?

kosmost (OP)

Creator of the ICO

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 02:00:09 AM

Announcement: Updated Exchange Rates

Please note that we will be going live with Shopomy on May 18 and the current exchange rate will end on the 17th (now 1 token=$3.15 GOOD, which will be $2.68 on the 18th)

For current exchange rates please refer to http://www.shopomy.com

Apollyon2017

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 02:07:14 AM

Hi,

Hi. Shopomy is built for 6.0 and above, due to some of the features, but works fine on 5.1 most times. This makes it available to about 75% of all Android users, though it's not compatible with certain devices and those with custom ROMs.

If we make it available for 4.0 a number of its features will either be slow or disabled. Have you tried it on Android 4?

There are some who tried and the app won't even show up in the app search of their devices.

kosmost (OP)

Creator of the ICO

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 03:25:40 AM

Hi,

There are some who tried and the app won't even show up in the app search of their devices.

Google probably limited the display and download to those whose devices are compatible. We wouldn't be able to make it available for the ~21% percent of users using less than 5.0 without taking out some essential features, unfortunately.

erzascalet

Activity: 167

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:34:28 AM

Very nice and interesting project,I like with this project
Egretia
kosmost (OP)

Creator of the ICO

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 06:46:01 AM

The project is really interesting and promising. I believe that it will have a bright future.

Yes, we're only getting started. 2 billion consumers that use Android phones are waiting for us!

(Keep in mind that at just 1 million Shopomy users, Goodomy could very well take the top spot from Bitcoin!)

Vinxent

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:35:06 AM

Does the project already have competitors in this area?
egretia
kosmost (OP)

Creator of the ICO

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 09:24:42 AM
Last edit: May 16, 2018, 09:36:02 AM by kosmost

Does the project already have competitors in this area?
egretia

No. It's an entirely new kind of economy for retail transactions. 'Retail Mining' and duplex transactions are both a Goodomy first.

The closest competitors, from all that I know, would be Amazon and WalMart. However, it is possible for a retail store to offer prices on Shopomy that are much less than WalMart (using REMI) and still make a good profit.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: