Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 05:23:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Goodomy [GOOD] v3 with DAG-based smart contracts and 0.7s transactions  (Read 15001 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1 post by 1+ user deleted.)
kosmost (OP)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 501

Creator of the ICO

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 09:35:14 AM

Very nice and interesting project,I like with this project
Egretia

Thanks. Please let us know if you have any questions.

Workchain – Powering the Decentralized Economy
kosmost (OP)

Creator of the ICO

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 09:54:08 AM

How is it possible for a shop to offer a new iPhone for $1.25 or a restaurant to sell a pizza for 5 cents and still make a profit? REMI makes it possible. That is why Goodomy will dominate!

kosmost (OP)

Creator of the ICO

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 09:59:41 AM

Question: what happens when you have millions of people all around the world who want GOOD dollars in order to buy stuff cheaply, and millions of businesses around the world that *need* GOOD dollars in order to make more money?

Apollyon2017

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:22:30 AM

How is it possible for a shop to offer a new iPhone for $1.25 or a restaurant to sell a pizza for 5 cents and still make a profit? REMI makes it possible. That is why Goodomy will dominate!

https://i.imgur.com/uNPXi6w.jpg

Can you please make a video explanation of this diagram, showing both sides of the transaction and how it will be done in real life.

koozia

Activity: 18

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:22:46 AM

Question: what happens when you have millions of people all around the world who want GOOD dollars in order to buy stuff cheaply, and millions of businesses around the world that *need* GOOD dollars in order to make more money?

Millions of people buy GOOD tokens ?
kosmost (OP)

Creator of the ICO

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 12:19:36 PM

https://i.imgur.com/uNPXi6w.jpg

Can you please make a video explanation of this diagram, showing both sides of the transaction and how it will be done in real life.

It's in the works. (Yeah, the video would make it much easier to understand)

kosmost (OP)

Creator of the ICO

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 01:27:45 PM

If there are 20 million users I'm guessing about 5-12% would do that. The rest would obtain dollars in other ways.

But a smaller percentage of a very large number is still a very large number, in some ways.

cabbage55

Activity: 177
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 01:47:13 PM

Really exciting project. But for some reason I think that it may be inefficient for traders whose goods lists are regularly updated since they have to pay for it every time, and as far as I understood, those list upgrades are the main revenue source for you so the price will be substantial. And is the number of the tokens fixed?
koozia

Activity: 18

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 01:48:04 PM

If there are 20 million users I'm guessing about 5-12% would do that. The rest would obtain dollars in other ways.

But a smaller percentage of a very large number is still a very large number, in some ways.

My question is : if they don't need GOOD to obtain GOOD Dollars, what is the utility of GOOD token ?
cabbage55

Activity: 177

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 01:52:53 PM

Well, I think I understand in some way. Looks very interesting. And will the GOOD rewards of the customers be timeless or do they have to spend them in some period of time?
kosmost (OP)

Creator of the ICO

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 03:29:13 PM

Really exciting project. But for some reason I think that it may be inefficient for traders whose goods lists are regularly updated since they have to pay for it every time, and as far as I understood, those list upgrades are the main revenue source for you so the price will be substantial. And is the number of the tokens fixed?

Thanks.
All listings are free. However, if the business wants to display a photo/video on the main results page it will cost them a certain amount of GOOD dollars that depends on either the cost of the item being offered or the discount they are offering.

This serves two purposes: to encourage higher discounts, and to get people to post higher-quality images (because they are rewarded GOOD dollars for every like). These costs can be dropped to 0 if need be, without affecting our bottom line.

While the number of tokens is fixed at 888 million, the number of dollars is tied to the value that each 'node' brings to the network. (This keeps $1 GOOD able to be used alongside USD $1)

kosmost (OP)

Creator of the ICO

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 03:36:53 PM
Last edit: May 16, 2018, 03:47:55 PM by kosmost

My question is : if they don't need GOOD to obtain GOOD Dollars, what is the utility of GOOD token ?

Although users can earn dollars by signing up or referring friends, the amounts of these rewards are small in comparison to the needs of business.

A store or restaurant, for example, may need tens or even hundreds of thousands of GOOD dollars to work with.

The majority of users won't bother with getting dollars via token exchanges. However, it might be that most dollars, by far, are obtained by businesses exchanging tokens.

kosmost (OP)

Creator of the ICO

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 03:45:36 PM

Well, I think I understand in some way. Looks very interesting. And will the GOOD rewards of the customers be timeless or do they have to spend them in some period of time?

No, the value of their account never expires. (And there is no need to use any within a certain amount of time)

It's an interesting question that I'm sure many users will ask. I'll put it in the upcoming FAQ.

kosmost (OP)

Creator of the ICO

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 03:52:06 PM

Just a reminder: The date of the snapshot for the 35% token bonus was changed to May 20th (at 12:01am UTC). The minimum for the bonus was also changed to 50,000 tokens.

http://www.shopomy.com/2018/05/10/the-one-time-35-reward-for-good-token-holders/

kosmost (OP)

Creator of the ICO

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 02:06:13 AM

While everyone else is busy solving problems that almost no one has, we are quietly developing a way for billions of people to participate in the future of money.

kosmost (OP)

Creator of the ICO

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 06:08:24 AM

The project is really very interesting and promising. I would say even unique. It has a bright future.

It certainly does! Thanks!

Apollyon2017

Activity: 30

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:43:56 AM

Hi,

considering that there is the possibility of "earning" through the app, will there also be a way to withdraw those earnings into fiat form if the need arises?

Also, how will the account be recoverable in case of a SIM or phone loss(when the original number used to install the app is not possible to be used again) in which the account was installed?

kosmost (OP)

Creator of the ICO

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 10:33:48 AM

Hi,

considering that there is the possibility of "earning" through the app, will there also be a way to withdraw those earnings into fiat form if the need arises?

Also, how will the account be recoverable in case of a SIM or phone loss(when the original number used to install the app is not possible to be used again) in which the account was installed?

Unfortunately, no. As a 'non-convertible' currency it will not be able to be converted into fiat. It is meant to co-exist with fiat currencies rather than be converted into them.

The upside of this is that we will have the only such hybrid currency in the world. There is only one way to do this legally (at least in the US) and we've figured out how.

You would install the app on another device and login with your old number and password, then click 'Change Number' from your settings.

kosmost (OP)

Creator of the ICO

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 05:38:02 PM

Note: Shopomy 'Quick Start' Guides Have Been Added to the Website

http://www.shopomy.com

Next we'll be adding ome content to the FAQ section. Let me know if there are any questions you think might be good to answer. Thanks!

Murile

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:33:00 PM

What are you researching with this coin?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: