Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 11:06:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Goodomy [GOOD] v3 with DAG-based smart contracts and 0.7s transactions  (Read 15001 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1 post by 1+ user deleted.)
flymnb

Activity: 121
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 08:44:06 AM

Interesting idea. I have not yet met such projects. Do I understand correctly that you already have a ready-made application?

It should be there. I saw its link on the official website. Maybe we can try to explore. Understand the operation of it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kosmost (OP)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 501

Creator of the ICO

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 09:42:14 AM

Interesting idea. I have not yet met such projects. Do I understand correctly that you already have a ready-made application?

Yes. It's been in development for a few months but it was completed a few days ago. Please refer to http://www.shopomy.com

Workchain – Powering the Decentralized Economy
kosmost (OP)

Creator of the ICO

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 12:37:22 PM

It should be there. I saw its link on the official website. Maybe we can try to explore. Understand the operation of it.

Sure. f you have any questions just let me know.

kosmost (OP)

Creator of the ICO

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 10:00:21 AM
Last edit: May 27, 2018, 02:49:25 PM by kosmost

Using Shopomy, we can refine GOOD tokens into something far more valuable to billions of potential end users: cash flow. This isn't just cash flow for businesses but everyday people having more cash flow from the savings they will realize using Shopomy. Here's a crude analogy:

While other projects are busy making kerosene, Goodomy is busy making a new kind of thing called gas. Kerosene was a huge market before gas, of course, but once people figured out 'gas' the world was never the same.

In this way Ethereum tokens are like crude oil. We can either use tokens as they are (like using kerosene for lamps) or refine them into something far more valuable to both business and the average person: cash flow

• People want more money in their pocket
  • Businesses want more money on their pocket

Goodomy can do both, through Shopomy.

Keep in mind that before people discovered how valuable oil really was, kerosene producers threw away gas for years because they had no use for it. We are doing something that pretty much no one understands. But when they do understand it, we will already be "The King of Oil"

r1s2g3

Activity: 742
Merit: 395

I am alive but in hibernation.

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 12:31:58 PM

I downloaded the app and I am now more confused. What exactly 50 GOOD Dollar  fiat value.
One GOOD token in exchange is around 100 satoshi and  when it transferred to shopomy app it will become 1 GOOD Dollar.
But real value of 100 sataoshi will come around .1 cents and this  .1 cent will become 1 GOOD Dollar in shopnomy?

How the business will get fiat if GOOD Dollar are not convertible?

I am alive
kosmost (OP)

Creator of the ICO

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 01:12:25 PM
Last edit: May 23, 2018, 01:39:17 PM by kosmost

I downloaded the app and I am now more confused. What exactly 50 GOOD Dollar  fiat value.
One GOOD token in exchange is around 100 satoshi and  when it transferred to shopomy app it will become 1 GOOD Dollar.
But real value of 100 sataoshi will come around .1 cents and this  .1 cent will become 1 GOOD Dollar in shopnomy?

How the business will get fiat if GOOD Dollar are not convertible?

GOOD dollars are non-convertible, as you mention, so they have no fiat value. (It could not legally have any fiat value)

They are used in combination with fiat currency, not in place of it. (We will also be making the discount range 20-99% soon)

So $1 in GOOD is meant to be used with $1 in fiat. But, again, it cannot be exchanged for it.

An item that is USD $100 and 50% off would be paid with 50 USD and 50 GOOD.

They are a way for a business to "mine" for fiat currency.

Hope this clarifies it some. When there are listings in your area you'll be able to make more sense of it (as the listing detail will tell you how much you have to pay in fiat, and how much GOOD would be deducted/added)

Apollyon2017

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:49:14 AM

Hi,

You mentioned launching the Shopomy app with listings from a particular location first, when was that again?? When will listings begin on Shopomy app?

kosmost (OP)

Creator of the ICO

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 08:17:34 AM

Hi,

You mentioned launching the Shopomy app with listings from a particular location first, when was that again?? When will listings begin on Shopomy app?

Hi. There are already listings on Shopomy, but about 99.99% of people would see "Nothing Yet" as the listings are local.

On the 31st I will announce some details about our first listings/users in cities where the number of users is more than 100.

Also, when we see people list items in a particular city (such as for this) then we will start advertising in that area.

So if someone wants to see listings in their area the best way to do that is to make some, try it out with friends, etc. Then we'll see the new listings being created for a city/town and will advertise Shopomy there, getting more users in that location. Select cities may have someone doing business development and getting local stores on board.

Apollyon2017

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:00:24 AM

If this is so, then I would suggest that you take advantage of Facebook, let someone create a group for Shopomy ads and listings for local places, make people talk about your brilliant idea and how they can earn. Social networks can make the crappiest things go viral, I think it's time for something worthwhile to make use of them Cheesy .

Some hire an FB army to make these things work.

=============================================
And one more thing... Would it not be better if all the Shopomy users can browse all listings wherever it may be? For example, the Shopomy app can have the option to see local or international listings (even within a user given radius). It will liven up the whole listing scene more and people may even be encouraged to travel where the goods and services are available, so they can make use of their Good dollars.
budrabut

Activity: 119
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:13:05 AM

a very fantastic project with an undoubtedly very interesting exchange of coins on this project, hopefully the total supply is not too excessive so the price will always be stable

Crypto-Court
Universal Cryptocurrency Platform
https://cryptocourt.online/
kosmost (OP)

Creator of the ICO

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 12:58:26 PM

If this is so, then I would suggest that you take advantage of Facebook, let someone create a group for Shopomy ads and listings for local places, make people talk about your brilliant idea and how they can earn. Social networks can make the crappiest things go viral, I think it's time for something worthwhile to make use of them Cheesy .

Some hire an FB army to make these things work.

Thanks for the suggestion!

And one more thing... Would it not be better if all the Shopomy users can browse all listings wherever it may be? For example, the Shopomy app can have the option to see local or international listings (even within a user given radius). It will liven up the whole listing scene more and people may even be encouraged to travel where the goods and services are available, so they can make use of their Good dollars.

For being able to see international 'local' listings I think it would be chaos. Imagine a Craigslist where - instead of segmented listings by city -you had all listings on one page and it was up to the user to filter out the 99.9% of listings that they wouldn't care about.

Most users installing the app would see listings, because we'd be focusing on promoting the app in specific areas where there is already some activity. But those in crypto who find us by this forum or another channel would probably see nothing.

kosmost (OP)

Creator of the ICO

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 01:21:14 PM

a very fantastic project with an undoubtedly very interesting exchange of coins on this project, hopefully the total supply is not too excessive so the price will always be stable

Thanks. After the weak hands are shaken out from the recent 35% reward distribution, I think so.

kosmost (OP)

Creator of the ICO

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 11:36:38 AM

Over the new few weeks, the Shopomy app (soon to be rebranded as the main Goodomy app) will offer a few modifications to its navigation and product detail screens.

http://www.shopomy.com/2018/05/27/the-shopomy-redesign/

Apollyon2017

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 12:41:55 AM

Don't you think that it is better to totally remove all terms referencing cryptocurrency from the market-facing side of the Shopomy app?

-It will remove some unnecessary fear from the common users stemming from all the scams and fear mongering of those who could not appreciate the technology.

-It will also remove the fear of not understanding the technology being offered to users.

-It will also help to avoid being banned from FB ads.

Of course, crypto will still be there and should be thoroughly explained as the need arises, but not till they needed to know about it. It should be buried deep within the processes. Away from the eyes of those who are not ready for it.

One more thing, there seems to be no way to transfer the Good dollars without paying for something, right?

May I suggest the following addition:

1. Option to send Good Dollars as a gift
2. Option to add "looking for something" post
3. Option to see any particular listings from anywhere.
4. Option to post/share to Social networks
5. Option to pay for shipping if there's a need for it.

What do you think?

kosmost (OP)

Creator of the ICO

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 04:51:44 AM

Don't you think that it is better to totally remove all terms referencing cryptocurrency from the market-facing side of the Shopomy app?

-It will remove some unnecessary fear from the common users stemming from all the scams and fear mongering of those who could not appreciate the technology.

-It will also remove the fear of not understanding the technology being offered to users.

-It will also help to avoid being banned from FB ads.

Of course, crypto will still be there and should be thoroughly explained as the need arises, but not till they needed to know about it. It should be buried deep within the processes. Away from the eyes of those who are not ready for it.

I think it should be easy for the average person to use, and we're working towards that. But could you give an example of where you see a reference to cryptocurrency in the app? (Besides where it says, "Advanced Users Only")

One more thing, there seems to be no way to transfer the Good dollars without paying for something, right?

I'm not sure I understand. Transfer from where?

May I suggest the following addition:

1. Option to send Good Dollars as a gift
2. Option to add "looking for something" post
3. Option to see any particular listings from anywhere.
4. Option to post/share to Social networks
5. Option to pay for shipping if there's a need for it.

What do you think?

I think those are all good suggestions. Thanks for that Smiley

Apollyon2017

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:00:44 AM

I'm not sure I understand. Transfer from where?

The crypto reference on the FB link when serving Shopomy Google Play app link is now gone and that's good.

About the transfer, for example, I would like to give some Good Dollars to a newly created account, just to show them how the sending and receiving works, but there's no way to do it. Unless they have a post that I can pay. Which would be too tedious a task for introducing the app... They should be able to try out posting on their own leisure.

I hope you understand better the situation that I am referring now.
kosmost (OP)

Creator of the ICO

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 09:33:52 AM

FB meaning Facebook? There was no Facebook link in Google Play.

I thought you meant there was a crypto reference in the app.

--

In the version after the next we will allow:

1) sending to a mobile number.
2) scan any Goodomy QR code (for example, on a YouTube video or website) to send Goodomy

Apollyon2017

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:37:55 AM

Yesternight I tried posting the Google Play link of Shopomy on an FB group, but the link showed terms about crypto, so within seconds my post was stricken out.

Anyway, it does not show the same terms now so there's no problem with it now. Let's hope for better results.

kosmost (OP)

Creator of the ICO

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 02:08:10 AM

Yesternight I tried posting the Google Play link of Shopomy on an FB group, but the link showed terms about crypto, so within seconds my post was stricken out.

Anyway, it does not show the same terms now so there's no problem with it now. Let's hope for better results.

That's good. I'm not sure why it did that, as there was never a mention of crypto or anything on the Google Play page.

That's that main reason why I wanted to separate "Shopomy" from Goodomy (to be able to advertise more on places like Facebook). But as it stands now Goodomy is the only legal implementation of cryptocurrency that can actually be used to buy stuff (in the US, at least).

I'm sure no one has figured out (yet) how valuable it is for Goodomy to have exclusive rights to this method. I think it's why we've received some fairly strong interest from a couple of big retail names (one of which will be announced in a couple of days)

kosmost (OP)

Creator of the ICO

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 03:13:07 AM

How Goodomy will destroy the competition (and save the cupcakes for regular folks)

https://www.reddit.com/r/Goodomy/comments/8n57vf/we_will_destroy_our_competition_and_leave_the/

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: