Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:34:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is this a good opportunity to buy or huge risk to lose money  (Read 604 times)
lifengpu

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 12:10:45 PM

I think this is a good opportunity to buy during such a decline in prices and this will undoubtedly bring good benefits in the future

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Palmerson

Activity: 434
Merit: 255

Live cams shows pimped with cryptocurrency

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 12:35:35 PM

Now is a good time to buy bitcoins. But everyone should understand that the process of increasing the popularity and price of bitcoin can last for several years. If you are ready to forget for several years about the invested money then you definitely need to buy coins now. But if you allow the possibility of selling their coins before you can become a victim of speculators.

▄▄██▄▄
       ▄▄███▀  ▀███▄▄
   ▄▄███▀▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀   ▄▄██▀▀██▄▄   ▀▀██▄
██▀  ▄▄██▀▀      ▀▀██▄▄  ▀██
██▄ ██▀              ▀██  ██
▀▀████▄▄▄             ██  ██
▄   ██▀▀▀████▄▄▄      ▀▀████
██  ██       ▀▀▀███▄▄▄     ▀
██  ██             ▀▀▀███▄▄▄
██  ██▄▄            ▄▄██ ▀██
██▄   ▀▀██▄      ▄██▀▀   ▄██
▀███▄    ▀██▄▄██▀    ▄███▀
    ▀▀██▄▄   ▀▀   ▄▄██▀▀
        ▀██▄▄  ▄▄██▀
           ▀▀██▀▀

♡   Live cams shows pimped with cryptocurrency   ♡
██Discord  |  Twitter  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |  Bitcointalk  |  Github██

▄▄██▄▄
       ▄▄███▀  ▀███▄▄
   ▄▄███▀▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀   ▄▄██▀▀██▄▄   ▀▀██▄
██▀  ▄▄██▀▀      ▀▀██▄▄  ▀██
██▄ ██▀              ▀██  ██
▀▀████▄▄▄             ██  ██
▄   ██▀▀▀████▄▄▄      ▀▀████
██  ██       ▀▀▀███▄▄▄     ▀
██  ██             ▀▀▀███▄▄▄
██  ██▄▄            ▄▄██ ▀██
██▄   ▀▀██▄      ▄██▀▀   ▄██
▀███▄    ▀██▄▄██▀    ▄███▀
    ▀▀██▄▄   ▀▀   ▄▄██▀▀
        ▀██▄▄  ▄▄██▀
           ▀▀██▀▀
orions.belt19

Activity: 686
Merit: 146

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 01:59:26 PM

I am 50/50 on this.  Is it a good chance to buy and we won't see 6k again or is it a huge risk and it might crash to 2k or even to nothing.   Are people buying now or just watching and waiting.  There does seem a big volume of Bitcoin changing hands today compared to the last couple of weeks.  Are they buying or selling.  Why has it gone down so much at the moment.  So many questions and few answers.  I think it's looking a very risky business at the moment.
The possibilities that you are going to lose all your money by bitcoin crashing to nothing are zero, even a crash to 2000 seems very unlikely, you need to understand that the technology of bitcoin is still as strong as it was in the past so there is not a reason for a crash so big to happen, however if you do not trust in bitcoin then it's better for you to not invest in it or you are going to panic when the price goes down again.

Not really. Anything is possible, even for bitcoin to crash. It’s possible for even banks to go bankrupt or for fiat to totally lose it’s value even. Not to spread any fud or negativity, but I just wanted to be practical and realistic. All investors should prepare for the worst and anticipate if a crash occurs. If you invest everything and then shit hits the fan, then you’re in for some trouble.
bohr

Activity: 994
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 10:07:06 PM

I am 50/50 on this.  Is it a good chance to buy and we won't see 6k again or is it a huge risk and it might crash to 2k or even to nothing.   Are people buying now or just watching and waiting.  There does seem a big volume of Bitcoin changing hands today compared to the last couple of weeks.  Are they buying or selling.  Why has it gone down so much at the moment.  So many questions and few answers.  I think it's looking a very risky business at the moment.
The only reason why I'm not buying as many bitcoins as I can is simply because I lack the money to do so, I have spent almost all my money in the previous year and I cannot afford more bitcoins or altcoins, and I suppose that I'm not the only one that is in the same position that is why the market is no longer growing since there is no new money entering the market for the time being.
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 11:00:52 PM

I am 50/50 on this.  Is it a good chance to buy and we won't see 6k again or is it a huge risk and it might crash to 2k or even to nothing.   Are people buying now or just watching and waiting.  There does seem a big volume of Bitcoin changing hands today compared to the last couple of weeks.  Are they buying or selling.  Why has it gone down so much at the moment. 
When ever the market goes down, it gives you the opportunity to enter the coin once again and this is a good time to enter the market, majority of the investors are waiting to see a clear picture when it comes to regulations around the globe and as long as those rumors are crushed and we see a clear path, the entire market will move according to every negative news, be patient and wait for the market to recover and invest when ever you can.
icoworld

Activity: 300
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 05:24:51 AM

I think that the current time is suitable for buying bitcoin and many have taken advantage of this
favelle75

Activity: 910
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 05:47:38 AM

I am holding a nice amount of cash and planning to buy more ethereum and bitcoin if they drop more and more.
I have time to wait and i hope its going to drop but if not happens thats fine cause i have enough coins

_Crypto made easier than cash_

▄███▄              ▄███▄
███████            ███████
███████   ▄████▄   ███████
███████  ████████  ███████
▄██████████  ████████  ██████████▄
████████████  ████████  ████████████
████████████  ████████  ████████████
▀██████████  ████████  ██████████▀
▀███▀   ████████   ▀███▀
████████
▀████▀
MenaPay.
ANN THREAD
__
icopir

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:32:06 AM

risk is present everywhere and it can not be excluded, but bitcoin did not let down those people who invested in it I think and this time it will be the same
btc_angela

Activity: 2590
Merit: 542

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:57:29 AM

risk is present everywhere and it can not be excluded, but bitcoin did not let down those people who invested in it I think and this time it will be the same

Agree. There will almost been risk, the question is are you willing to take it, or just stay at the side and observe before making any move? Last year alone bitcoin grows exponentially and those who have taken the risk gets their reward at the end. Can bitcoin repeat its past performance? Maybe.

So its really up to the person, if he/she wants to be passive and not do invest because they are afraid so be it. But I think most of us here are risk takers because of what bitcoin has given us in the past.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
qwertyup23

Activity: 2226
Merit: 786

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:58:25 AM

This actually depends on a lot of factors, mainly:

• Do you have the capacity to invest money and bear the huge loss in case of a market crash?;
  • You must do your homework before investing by checking news circulating about bitcoin;
  • Before you invest your resources, consider it as money that you are willing to lose to at least mitigate the damage; and
  • If you have the means, then why not? Investing into bitcoin is always a high-risk, high reward system

Though there are other reasons, personally I suggest that you must do your research brfore investing and avoid rushing as this tends to lead to your investment’s downfall.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Whosdaddy

Activity: 1148
Merit: 527

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 06:32:30 PM

Now is a good time to buy bitcoins. But everyone should understand that the process of increasing the popularity and price of bitcoin can last for several years. If you are ready to forget for several years about the invested money then you definitely need to buy coins now. But if you allow the possibility of selling their coins before you can become a victim of speculators.
Humans these days either are too greedy or extremely impatient. The market cannot keep growing or cannot keep falling and for those who are really knowledgeable about what they are investing in will see this moment as a very sweet one to buy more unless they know how to trade and know what they are looking for before getting into the market as some long term traders always look for those signals.

Moreover, we must accumulate as much as we can now as that is what is important time period for the long position holder to stash more bitcoins for comparatively cheaper prices. From the current levels, we can expect 10x growth in next one or two years itself.
ricardobs

Activity: 1204
Merit: 505

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 03:40:32 PM

I think this is a good opportunity to buy during such a decline in prices and this will undoubtedly bring good benefits in the future
We have been having a huge decline for months now and I see it as a very good opportunity for those who want to buy in for the longer term. No one is sure where the market is going to be headed in the short term, but we all know at one point or the other, this is a market that would definitely recover and there is no doubt about it. However, buyers at the dips and holders usually do not miss it when the market comes back hitting those ATHs.
bohr

Activity: 994
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 10:21:11 PM

I am 50/50 on this.  Is it a good chance to buy and we won't see 6k again or is it a huge risk and it might crash to 2k or even to nothing.   Are people buying now or just watching and waiting.  There does seem a big volume of Bitcoin changing hands today compared to the last couple of weeks.  Are they buying or selling.  Why has it gone down so much at the moment. 
When ever the market goes down, it gives you the opportunity to enter the coin once again and this is a good time to enter the market, majority of the investors are waiting to see a clear picture when it comes to regulations around the globe and as long as those rumors are crushed and we see a clear path, the entire market will move according to every negative news, be patient and wait for the market to recover and invest when ever you can.

Personally I do not think that this is a matter of investors waiting for the regulations to come I think that they are simply out of money, investors no matter how big their pockets are have a limit to the amount of money that they can invest, and it's likely that many people that have been in the market of cryptocurrencies for quite some time exceeded the amount of money that they are willing to invest for the time being.
Yamifoud

Activity: 2730
Merit: 517

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 11:10:23 PM

I really think that some members in here doesn't fully understand about crypto. Yes, crypto investment is risky and you have only two options either gaining or losing. You have invested these cause you know it already(risky), aiming for good profit and that's why you should play it will, otherwise you may loss all your money.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: