Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:34:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What coin will you buy after the bear market?  (Read 3072 times)
Tilbrook007 (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:23:00 PM
Last edit: April 04, 2018, 06:56:51 AM by Tilbrook007

I like Cardano: maybe it will go 2.00 USD
I also like Ripple

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Aschcraw

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:34:16 PM

no Cardano ... EOS are one of the best or BTC
Tilbrook007 (OP)

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:38:23 PM

Why EOS?
IgorShumilo

Activity: 518
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:40:57 PM

Why did you decide so ? I think everyone will be interested if you share information. If bitcoin goes up, then the whole market will go after him. Cardano is a good project with a strong team and perhaps its price will increase!
Tilbrook007 (OP)

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:45:44 PM

Why did you decide so ? I think everyone will be interested if you share information. If bitcoin goes up, then the whole market will go after him. Cardano is a good project with a strong team and perhaps its price will increase!

So, your pick is BTC
IgorShumilo

Activity: 518
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:48:12 PM

So, your pick is BTC
I would not invest 100 percent of my capital in bitcoin. It is best to share, but it is in him that I would invest about 60 percent of all funds!
Rupok

Activity: 882

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:48:53 PM

I think BTC and ETH.It's really good to buy these two coins for the beer market.Especially Bitcoin is best in her.

bundo

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:49:45 PM

I think you have a good reason to choose cardano, For now i just hope the market will recover where altcoin has value and altcoin that i hodl its worth a little valuable Grin
qazgroup

Activity: 1022
Merit: 20

RiveMont

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:52:05 PM

If the trend reverses and strong bullish momentum comes back to the market then we need just btc and eth to profit big, even from this point if big reversal starts and goes back to ath level then we can become rich if we invest right now or from further dip.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Hughesy26

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:52:58 PM

I'm confused by the title. Why would you wait until after the bear market to buy? NOW is the time to accumulate!  Cheesy

❤ MEDICcoin ❤ Discordapp.com/invite/nRAzp4d ❤ Do Good Things-Make Life Better ❤  Masternodes 650% ROI ❤ TeleMedicine ❤
coinswebid

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:53:37 PM

Of course after the bear market bitcoin is the best choice to buy,,
and ethereum is the 2nd choice for me

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
JohnMacZeppelin

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:54:03 PM

As soon as the market gets better I think that first thing I'll look at such projects as ETH, I think that as soon as the market stabilization starts, they will very quickly gain in price and the prices will become very very pleasant, because now I think that the price is very pleasant for investors.
aalborg

Activity: 602

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:55:59 PM

Everyone advises his own answer of investment question Cheesy Well, it is normal. Everyone should have his or her personal decision according to feelings, own forecasts and many other factors. If the majority of people has similar opinion, economy will be more monopolized because of single direction of all investments.
Tilbrook007 (OP)

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:03:57 PM

It seems BTC and ETH are popular with you guys.
Aschcraw

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:06:21 PM

Why EOS?

Why EOS ? because EOS have the same utility like ETH but with better Technology . and EOS in some years can replace ETH .
mai2mai

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:08:23 PM

Why EOS?

Why EOS ? because EOS have the same utility like ETH but with better Technology . and EOS in some years can replace ETH .

Could you explain in details what is better about EOS technology and why it will replace ETH, please?
dumplingsandsushi

Activity: 476
Merit: 41

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 03:08:29 PM

I'm going to jump back into ICOs.
They have given me substantially more returns than just investing in an altcoin.
The last couple months have been tough though.
I did one last january and it was finally released this last month and the market conditions were absolutely horrible.
I barely made back my money.
If I had delayed even a little bit I would be sitting on below ico prices.

What I saw at the end of last year, was when the market is in a bull run, demand for ICOs and new tokens are insane.
Turnaround is fast, which means you have more capital to reinvest.
I was able to quadruple the total amount of btc I had each time I did an ico and then was able to reinvest that for even bigger returns.

Lately, people seem to be down on icos, but I think people are down in general.
Once the market picks up, eveyone will forget their gripes and start investing like crazy.
That is were the opportunity is.

BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:10:20 PM

As soon as the market gets better I think that first thing I'll look at such projects as ETH, I think that as soon as the market stabilization starts, they will very quickly gain in price and the prices will become very very pleasant, because now I think that the price is very pleasant for investors.
Buying a coin with a good public belief is an option, for me to buy a coin that has a good marketcap rate is an option. By entering the top 10 amount of volume then I believe the investment. It can reduce the worry and I am more comfortable in doing various actions. It is a choice and everyone has a different way. for me it is the best and I will do anything in order to produce a satisfactory thing.
Tilbrook007 (OP)

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:11:33 PM

I'm confused by the title. Why would you wait until after the bear market to buy? NOW is the time to accumulate!  Cheesy

Most people are waiting for a good reason to start accumulating coins.
A lot of people are also getting out of crypto. The only thing you can bank on is institutional investors entering the market: if that happens and you have a good portfolio you will make good profits!
If institutional investors don’t enter the market the market will be in the doldrums for a long time!
Tilbrook007 (OP)

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:14:45 PM

Buying a coin with a good public belief is an option, for me to buy a coin that has a good marketcap rate is an option. By entering the top 10 amount of volume then I believe the investment. It can reduce the worry and I am more comfortable in doing various actions. It is a choice and everyone has a different way. for me it is the best and I will do anything in order to produce a satisfactory thing.

Yes, that makes sense!
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: