Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:28:41 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What coin will you buy after the bear market?  (Read 3082 times)
Strymex_ru

Activity: 213
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 12:12:38 PM

I think I am more inclined to buy BTC, because in the us, BTC and ETH have been defined as digital currency.
So buying them is obviously a more stable investment,

Great point, from the risk-management point of view BTS and ETH are the most stable ones to this day. On the other hand, if you want to make money now, playing with some low popular coins that might boom is the way to go.
Chanock

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 01:52:33 PM

I like Cardano: maybe it will go 2.00 USD
I also like Ripple

There are different coin potential in the market and you can earn profit through buy and sell of it. For me, I'm holding several coin like CCOS, IOST, and SHIP. IOST and Ship have a big potential in the market and surely give you a huge profit once you invest money within. Nowadays the value of IOST and Ship are rising constantly and buying of it is great because the value of those two coin are less than 1 dollar and there are possibility the value of this two coin will hit to 1 dollar.
Broesel

Activity: 182
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 10:49:51 AM

Well, NEO will be also a good choice to invest now. Not only that you get GAS for free, but NEO itself will also rise in value, just because there is good tech behind it (and the chinese are pushing it as some kind of national cryptocoin IMHO).

And also my all time favourite projects byteball and alqo  Grin

⚪ Byteball     ❱❱❱     I T   J U S T   W O R K S .    ❱❱❱
Sending Crypto to Email  -  Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments  -  ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD          TELEGRAM          TWITTER          MEDIUM          SLACK          REDDIT
darkangel020716

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:33:10 PM

I also like Ripple
I buy btw or bitwhite because I see the potential of this project for now it is still young to become more popular and besides there is a lot of development needed to become successful and specially I buy ethereum too this old coin has a great potential to grow in the community.
Broesel

Activity: 182
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:08:58 PM

There has a been some controversy about marinecoìn but after looking in to it , it is one of the most fair community crypto coins I have seen. I would say marincoin is one of the best cheap coins right now. mtc originated back in 2013 and is being revived. The distribution is similar to raiblocks. Raiblocks (nano) was worth around 30k I believe just from participating. Perhaps mtc will reach similar results, who knows. The great thing that will give mtc value is the fast speeds, it is eco-friendly, and the artificial intelligence implemantation. All you have to do is proof of promotion as well. I’m happy I discovered it myself. Marinecoìn is a once in a lifetime opportunity. iot , I would rathe this ICO a 5 star since no money is required at all.

There has a been some controversy about marinecoìn but after looking in to it , it seems like a really strange scam coin. Bruce_Wayne is developing this thing alone and there are no markets where this coin is listed Huh I don't even want to download the wallet in case of viruses or something worse. I'm not buying this scam.

⚪ Byteball     ❱❱❱     I T   J U S T   W O R K S .    ❱❱❱
Sending Crypto to Email  -  Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments  -  ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD          TELEGRAM          TWITTER          MEDIUM          SLACK          REDDIT
k-west

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:14:53 PM

I am going to buy some undervalued coins from top-100,such as Bitcoin Gold,Etherium Classic and maybe Tron.All of them are on their dips now.
Newsky

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:14:28 AM

After the bear market, I would choose to buy some mainstream currencies. Bitcoin and Ethereum are all good choices, because the bear market will usher in the next bull market. When the bull market arrives, the first rise will be even Bitcoin and Ethereum, so I will Select these two currencies.
JMD07

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 12:11:03 PM

Well, NEO will be also a good choice to invest now. Not only that you get GAS for free, but NEO itself will also rise in value, just because there is good tech behind it (and the chinese are pushing it as some kind of national cryptocoin IMHO).

And also my all time favourite projects byteball and alqo  Grin
It seems that bearish market has now ended and we are climbing slowly to a better market prices and yet we can still find some undervalue coin like NEO which is a good chance to catch it while still at cheap price. Yeah i heard it too that someone has pushing this coin to a remarkable price. Holding this coin for a long term is a profitable investment.
roxan iris

Activity: 76

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:20:00 AM

I think you should also revaluate that where we are in the cycle first, as now given so much uncertaintly its probably best to stay heavily in core holdings and then, pick up a few coins within a segment you understand most. I also have my own choice in this bear market!
commanderbitcoin

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 02:18:15 PM

I also like Ripple
I also like Cardano including NEO and Ethereum. I believe this  Smart contract altcoin will compete each other and will try their best to make their coin more valuable than the competitor. Competition is good that helps investors to get good profit.

Opnsrc

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:24:24 PM

After the bear market Bitcoin and Ethereum remains a good investment option for investors because of their potentials. Is also good to look into other emerging market like, Cardano ( Ada),  Tron (TRX), Verge(XVG ) .this and other emerging cryptocurrencies are really good projects to watch.

My choice is almost the same. No, I do not buy Cardano, but not because I do not believe that it will grow. Simply I have a lot of ADA coins in my wallet and go on holding them. I also line Verge, Stellar and TRON.
cool_hikaru

Activity: 88

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 12:22:39 PM

I think each people should have their own personal decision following their feelings and choice by forecasts and other factors. If most of people has similar option, economy will be more monopolized. So believe in yourself to choose the coin
arvind82

Activity: 121

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 10:17:29 AM

when there is a bear market  you should  buy the coins it is the good opportunity for the buyers.When the market going up it will needed to sell.
alt18coins

Activity: 261
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 11:32:56 AM

Every one have there own decision to buy and sell the coins because there are some coins in the market and have potential growth.You can make profit through purchase and sale. Now,adays  prices of some coins will rise and in return get good profit.
pokemoso

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 11:41:18 AM

Only invest what you are willing to lose. Dont put your money all in one basket. Proper financial planning is important in every investment we make. Try looking in in SafeCrypt.io. A high security exchange that has high standards of quality and every piece of software is being tested multiple times before they make it publicly available.
I spent some time to study SafeCrypt ICO. I think this ICO could become one of the best this spring, because of several reason:
 1. This is cryptoexchange. And this cryproexchange has some advantages compare to existing ones: instant transactions, lowest fees, absolute anonimity, large select of crypto assts and others.
 2. They lead very good ICO policy.
 3. THey have Adequate and reasnable bonus rates.
read more here https://safecrypt.io/r566
Jiyens3

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 11:42:28 AM

I also like Ripple
I want Ethereum after this market situation. because I believe Ethereum is able to continue to grow and provide prices that will continue to increase. so I still choose Ethereum.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Dr_Pizarro

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 11:50:50 AM

I'm buying ETC now, he has good news. I also like Cardano, he has much to grow. From ICO, I would single out Robotina. This project is very high-quality and it has everything to succeed.
sputnik345

Activity: 120

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 05:44:56 AM

Only Ethereum and bitcoin, the rest of the coins are not credible. my experience is not great, but these are the best coins to hold
straimrpl777

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 06:14:00 AM

I really like a few coins that I plan to buy, these are the coins of these crypto projects:
Huobi token (Exchange) Blockchain-Powered Loyalty Point System.
TE-FOOD, the world’s largest farm-to-table food traceability system is moving to blockchain.
kendedes

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 06:26:30 AM

The altcoins that probably I like after this bear market, well, let's see Tron and NEO. They are still good to make my future investment and trading.
But, I also find a good chance for analyzing some newly listed coins from ICO.

▄▄▀▀ ▄▄▄███▀▀ ╙███▄▄
 █▀ ▄██▀└,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄µ¬╙▀ ▄▄
 ,▄█▀,▄▄█▀▀▀¡╓╓╓  ▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█▄
▄█▀ ▄█▀.▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█▄µ ▀█▄ ▀█╖
▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀`▄▄██▀▀██▄µ`┘,▄  ▄⌐╙█▄
▄█▀,▄█▀,▄█▀,▄▄▄▄▄µ└▀█▄ ▀█ ╙█╖╙█▌
▀ ▄█▀,▄█▀,▄█▀└;┌▀▀█▄ █▌ █▌ ║█ ▐█
╔▄┘ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▄ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█  ▄ ▐█
█▀ ██ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ██ ║█ ║█ ║█ ▐█
  █▌ ▄█ ╓█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█┘╓█▌ █▌ █▌
 ██ ▄█ ▄█┘,█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀,█▌ ▄█
▐█ ╓█¬╓█H █▌ ██ ▄█▀ ╓ ▀ ▄█▀ █▀
██ ██ ██ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█ ╓█▀ ▄█▀ ╓█▀
█▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌
█▌ ▄┐ █▌ █▌ ▀┘ ▀┘ ▀┘ ▀┘
█▌ █▌    █▌
   █▌ █▌ ▀┘
█▌ █▌ █▌ █▌
█▌ █▌ █▌ █▌
▀┘ █▌ █▌ █▌
   ▀┘ ▀┘
Privix.

Become part of a decentralized virtual
private network based on masternodes
and start earning money today.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
██
▀█
██

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: