Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 12:29:42 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What coin will you buy after the bear market?  (Read 3083 times)
fuer44

Activity: 1652
Merit: 262

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 02:51:32 PM

with a market like this, I was interested in buying ico tokens, and investing in ico. currently many potential and very good ico projects for investment. I will give you an example, rewardmob.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
trisdivergent1201

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:04:33 PM

I  would not invest all what i have into one Coin or Tokens.
So i have parted my investme 60 BTC to 40 others coins.
k-west

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:09:24 PM

The bearish trend is not over yet ,so I am expecting much lower prices by the end of this year and then I am going to buy some perspective coins such as Eos,Zilliqa,Tron ,Nebulas and Icon.
Nefarious

Activity: 214

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:16:01 PM

I won't buy any coins AFTER the bear market, i'm buying DURING the bear market. When the bear market is over, that is the time to stop buying & instead hold or sell for profit Wink
DabsPoorVersion

Activity: 1246
Merit: 315

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:19:46 PM

I like Cardano: maybe it will go 2.00 USD
I also like Ripple
same here, I'll go for cardano, tron, eth, and eos. but I dont expect higher prices for them, as long as their prices will go up, and I can see my profit, its fine by me.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

nwanne

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 05:21:29 PM

I have already bought quite a number of coins, and I don't wait till bear is over, I have bought, credits, IOTX, Ncash, Telcoin, I added these few coins to my already existing portfolio and I will still add more in the future.

▬▬  The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange  ▬▬  https://ico.ethershift.co  ▬▬
quynhanhkhr99

Activity: 52

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 03:30:45 AM

EOS, Cardano, Neo and IOTA are good candidates to buy now. All well established coins with large community support and good markedcap. Most important, they have good tech and new ideas.
mariomerula

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 03:32:21 AM

I'm accumulating positions on Cardano, EOS; Zcash, NEO and Ripple.... prices are very low now and i'm quite confident that if a bull market will start soon there will be a huge increse of prices of these coins

▰▰▰▰▰ CRYPKART ▰▰▰▰▰ (https://crypkart.com)
▰ Quick buy and sell bitcoins online. Fast and secure. ▰
ss10miner

Activity: 115

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 03:37:41 AM

BTC and ETH are the bests. All mainstream coins are gold now.
Rinaldi11

Activity: 101

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 03:58:06 AM

Ripple has fallen all the way from $ 4.5. Most of the cryptocurrency experts believe that not only, it will be able to reach those peaks but it will also be able to create new highs as well. That is why many of the cryptocurrency experts believe that it will be a good investment opportunity.  / source: fxstreet, express.co.uk, investingpr. With the current market cap being around that high, the room for improvement is pretty high. Ripple is consistently adding new clients. Ripple is not just adding new clients but marquee name clients as well as banks all over the world. Moreover, many financial institutions are also using the Ripple protocol in order to transfer money from one part of the globe to another. This is the reason why Ripple is actually pretty undervalued currently. In the coming future, as it gains newer and newer clients, the Ripple will be able to increase its market cap and value significantly most probably.
leoric251

Activity: 121
Merit: 5

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2018, 04:03:37 AM

Ripple has fallen all the way from $ 4.5. Most of the cryptocurrency experts believe that not only, it will be able to reach those peaks but it will also be able to create new highs as well. That is why many of the cryptocurrency experts believe that it will be a good investment opportunity.  / source: fxstreet, express.co.uk, investingpr. With the current market cap being around that high, the room for improvement is pretty high. Ripple is consistently adding new clients. Ripple is not just adding new clients but marquee name clients as well as banks all over the world. Moreover, many financial institutions are also using the Ripple protocol in order to transfer money from one part of the globe to another. This is the reason why Ripple is actually pretty undervalued currently. In the coming future, as it gains newer and newer clients, the Ripple will be able to increase its market cap and value significantly most probably.

I think ripple just went so high at $3 because of FOMO, all people got so hype about the crazy happenings and announcement about it. Then at the ATH they all dump ripple, and look at what happened. I think that it would not reach that price anymore. But it is just my opinion so, just happy trading. For me I would buy PRiVCY when its listed to other exchange and in CMC.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
paul heman

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 04:06:20 AM

no Cardano ... EOS are one of the best or BTC

Why EOS?
initially, I bought EOS which is a coin still in a fairly cheap state. this month's hose of coins is experiencing an ever-increasing development that brings the price of this EOS to so high and great. with the results I receive this I am very lucky to have EOS coins.
camryku

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 04:44:12 AM

I like Cardano: maybe it will go 2.00 USD
I also like Ripple
a lot of altcoins you can buy after a bear market ends because you also see now altcoin price still not recovered let alone crypto market now also still experience fluctuation but I heard people say if the bear market will end soon and that way the crypto market will return good and can benefit again
saobang1938

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 02:52:29 PM

It's a good moment to buy all the coins of top20 on Cryptomarketcap and you will not make a mistake. There are good prices now compared to January when market heights were. Of course it needs to analyze each token well before purchase.
Vladimir160987

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 02:58:20 PM

I'll buy a portfolio of different coins at once. For me, such coins as EOS, ETH, ADA, AE, ZIL, TRX, XYO, ETC, BCC and a couple of other coins represent the perspective. In principle, if you buy any coin now, and sell it in August-September, the profit will be

minerdiary

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 04:02:05 PM

I think this will be the exchange tokens. They are likely to grow much stronger than other coins. In general, exchanges have much better results this year. I will also buy a Pundi X.
Henry4457

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 06:45:36 AM

I would be buying coins that are in the top 50 which are below 50 cents and low coin supply with a good roadmap just like, cardano. I would be also investing in recent ICO like policy pal,  cedex and Aitheon.
huyentrang08000

Activity: 77

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 04:30:45 PM

Ripple is one of the big ones. If you would like to buy undervalued coin try byteball or alqo. Both promising projects with very innovative tech and good devs and userbase.
Yara1996

Activity: 158

ONe Social Network

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 04:36:56 PM

I think that it is a good thing to grow zekeshak, I think it is one of the most promising coins in the market, I have been watching for a long time and the etherium is good!

BruceJu

Activity: 378

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 04:38:58 PM

This is a good suggestion. I think that Ripple has great potential. Although it has been declining, it is because the entire market is declining. Compared with other altcoins, Ripple has been steadily in the market value top 3 of altcoins. The place in the rankings has never been surpassed. This is an amazing achievement.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: