Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 11:47:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What coin will you buy after the bear market?  (Read 3074 times)
Vaniaayu

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 04:42:31 PM

I bought some new altcoins like Daneel, NPXS and Eligma because I'm sure the price will go up to 100-200% of the current price after the end of 2018, I believe in their project because of their excellent development and also their idea of marketing that will make Their projects are potentially big in the future
hidden jutsu

Activity: 467
Merit: 100

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 05:33:03 PM

I like Cardano: maybe it will go 2.00 USD
I also like Ripple
same here, I do like cardano, trx, eos and eth
I dont want to buy ripple because I dont consider ripple as a good altcoin, I dont want to involve myself to that altcoin

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.13                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
hoanglann111

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 11:55:42 AM

I think I would prefer choosing ripple over cardano. I have seen ripple last 2017 that took off great price value. From its lowest to its peak. And in terms of gathering ripple, you could buy more in just less price. We dont know it will go beyond 1usd.
yhnshjka

Activity: 100

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 12:07:28 PM

In a bear market, I like to buy European COINS. Like bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS and NEO. These are the top 10 encryption. It is a very stable and valuable investment choice.
wateball

Activity: 88

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 12:13:27 PM

In the bear market, I prefer to buy Ethereum or Bitcoin, because once the market turns bull, the first increase must be Bitcoin and Ethereum, and they are more stable than other cryptocurrencies, and the price does not fall. It will be serious, this is the yua I like to invest in them...
leow

Activity: 616

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 12:16:05 PM

For today, bitcoin has added 8% in the price. It is possible we will soon be waiting for the market reversal. I see a huge perspective in the Cardano coin. This is the coin I want to buy at the lowest rate. Cardano is an open cryptocurrency project, which is a decentralized public block chart. Its authors aim to improve the smart contract platform, which will allow users to create applications and contracts cheaply and safely. This will create a new decentralized economy, and the financial sector will become more democratic. A new highly secure Haskell programming language has been developed for the project, which provides enhanced security for the entire system. At the moment this is the most secure programming language. Cardano is really well adapted to the conditions of the crypto-currency economy. When the active mining of coins begins, the value of coins will go up sharply, analysts believe. And Cardano is characterized as a worthy option for long-term investment.
jagaban
Copper Member

Activity: 322
Merit: 8

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 12:46:35 PM

From your picks, I will go with Cardano too. Ripple, not really. I will also go for OCN and NEXT. There is a lot of potential about these coins. TRON is also a very good coin to look into

strtype

Activity: 59

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 12:54:26 PM

you buy IN the bear market not after. Once coins starts to recover, for me it's already too late
diepvien98712

Activity: 111

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 08:23:09 AM

After the bear market, I would choose to buy some mainstream currencies. Bitcoin and Ethereum are all good choices, because the bear market will usher in the next bull market. When the bull market arrives, the first rise will be even Bitcoin and Ethereum, so I will Select these two currencies.
Quras

Activity: 18

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 12:18:00 PM

Privacy coins for sure Smiley
mattroibecon24

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 11:41:34 AM

Ethereum is stable and I think I will go for it. But there are other coins that are yet to go up which I think would be a potential coin for investments. Dtrc might be a good one since it is very cheap for now.
vivuta105

Activity: 45

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 12:25:11 PM

I see it as a wise move to invest in the cryptocurrencies that are on the top list on Coinmarketcap ,mostly Cardano (ADA) Tron(TRX) Ripple IOTA and Ethereum, am sure these will generate nice profit.
alshulk
Copper Member

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 12:32:00 PM

After such a long fall and bear market, you can buy many altcoins, and they will show significant growth. First of all I would pay attention to the EOS, TRX, ONT, Tezos, XRP. It is never too late to buy a Ethereum, as it is waiting for a good future, in my opinion.

|||  EverLife.AI  ||| 
  |||  Preserve your Legacy on the BlockChain  ||| 
  |||  Your Immutable AI Avatar on the Blockchain that preserves your legacy  ||| 

●  Facebook  ●  Twitter ●  Telegram  ●  ANN  ●
Natium

Activity: 378

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:15:00 PM

After a long winter bearish trend, I buy the main coins (bitcoin, ethereum) because I am confident in the large growth of these coins in the formation of a new trend!

Spoop

Activity: 101

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:07:21 AM

Well I won't be buying anything after the bear market, because after the bear market comes the recovery and possibility the next bull market, the best time to buy coins is during the bear market which is what I am doing right now. As for the coins I am buying, I am stocking up on a lot of altcoins, ethereum, ADA, dogecoin and litecoin to name a few. I am putting my fingers in as much projects as possible.
aligator2017

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:14:29 AM

There is not a big difference what coin to pick up after the dip, all of them will gain approximate equal percentage, the matter is only which teams did their job during this dip and continue developing - these coins will got the most gains in bull market soon

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
EOSex
EOS Exchange

The Exchange for the EOS Community!   

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
ICO: 15th October to 20th November

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
WHITEPAPER
BTC                          ▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀
             ▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
EzatorFI

Activity: 113

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:16:43 AM

I think that after the bear market you can buy any coin and it will grow, because the whole market will grow. Which coin can give the maximum profit? It is very difficult to predict and will be determined by the fundamental factors of each individual coin.
neo10w

Activity: 65

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:19:43 AM

Only buy those famous coins. For example, ether, neo, etc., others are afraid to buy, because they are all new, they are likely to die, and have not been repaired by time and various problems, naturally it is not reliable enough.
baconlike

Activity: 308
Merit: 3

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:23:22 AM

I always choose ETH, this is the coin I feel most comfortable holding, probably many people think that they will collapse, but I do not, the less I buy ETH more.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
ms.moon

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:27:24 AM

In my opinion, I still hold Bitcoin, ETH, NEO, SC, XRP because the growth rate will be very high, the price is already low. Hope everything will get better soon. My belief in the cryptocurrency market is still huge.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: