Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 05:05:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What coin will you buy after the bear market?  (Read 3083 times)
Huruharacorp

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 10:47:05 AM

In this current situation i spend all of my money to ethereum and stellar. I'm very happy with ethereum price (below 200$) because of that i can get eazy profit. I'm very sure one week later ETH price will be back more than 200$.
luckily you can buy ethereum at this cheap price. but my advice is better kept for a longer time, because Iam sure ethereum can grow even bigger than $200
popolite11

Activity: 882
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 03:25:38 PM

I bought an ETH coin, because I have full hope with ETH and I am sure ETH price will increase very high in the future and will make me rich.

I am sure that you have done the right step. Ethereum is a powerful cryptocurrency. Do not pay attention to its price drops. The altcoin will recover and reach thousands of dollars in less than 1-2 years.
Nggedebus

Activity: 770

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 03:33:10 PM

I prefer to choose ripple (XRP), cause there is a god plans waiting ahead for this coins.
Whenever that project going, it should be able to takes the price of coins eve higher.
sarmrakib

Activity: 1292
Merit: 101

Vave.com

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 03:54:29 PM

I'm confused by the title. Why would you wait until after the bear market to buy? NOW is the time to accumulate!  Cheesy

Most people are waiting for a good reason to start accumulating coins.
A lot of people are also getting out of crypto. The only thing you can bank on is institutional investors entering the market: if that happens and you have a good portfolio you will make good profits!
If institutional investors don’t enter the market the market will be in the doldrums for a long time!

Yes if you have enough portfoilo you can get profited. But at first you just need to know which coin is good enough to trade and get high vplume so that you can make profit easily.  I just try to buy high volume coin and it so after this kind of bear market.

viktoriya1945

Activity: 602
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 12:58:50 PM

I like Cardano: maybe it will go 2.00 USD
I also like Ripple
It will be possible to buy any tokens, they will all grow, but I will choose ADA, ICON, AION and EOS.
valenow
Copper Member

Activity: 118
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 01:00:26 PM

I prefer top coins, all of them has lost major part of value and it is perfect chance to buy these altcoins for a long term. I am in favour of Ada and Neo

S.E.D.O.
Document management system based on blockchain
WHITEPAPER | ANN | WEB | DISCORD | TWITTER | FACEBOOK | TELEGRAM
|
Barbatos

Activity: 272
Merit: 11

www.becent.com

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 12:09:00 PM

I also like Ripple

Now really is a great time for a promising and profitable purchase and hold reliable coins for the future. The prices of various known cryptocurrencies are now close to their minimum. Therefore, I now prefer to buy Ethereum, NEO, Ripple and Waves, which are sure to start going up from next year.

elis74

Activity: 268
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 12:30:10 PM

Bitcoin and Ethereum are still confident leaders of the modern crypto market for me, which today demonstrate their stable development. Therefore, the bulk of the money I invest in the purchase of these coins, while prices really remain minimal. I also invest part of the money in the purchase of Ripple, NEO and Waves.
max6575

Activity: 1176
Merit: 100

Vave.com

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2018, 12:34:20 PM

investors might gains interest as appealing new with work on evaluation as the release from market and developer to gives with chance on spares as expecting numbers of returns to match with initials on presettled with numbers of profit to complete within terms.

starplaks

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 12:41:33 PM

It is better not to buy coins after but during a bear market, the most suitable coins for acquiring, I think this is eth, waves, monero!
onebtcforlife

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 12:44:44 PM

I look at EOS and ICON. I like, that even on bear market this two teams is very active, development is going well. Cardano is also good one.

Yes, you are right both these coins have very good future because ICON team is very good at marketing and making the partnership with the companies. ICON is having a meeting with the governments about the ecosystems.
FloraMullan

Activity: 74
Merit: 17

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 12:53:06 PM

I also like Ripple
I will never buy coins on a bull market - I will be a damn buffoon if I do that, rather, buy on a bear market and not after a bear market. Unless if you are not intending to grab all the profits yeah. If I had to buy coins now, it would be XEM, DIM, NEO, ETH, BTC

Digital asset exchange for settlement, clearing, custody and trading of various digital assets, utilizing distributed ledger technologies, programmed on the blockchain -https://bex.global
PlusOne88

Activity: 420

“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 12:58:14 PM

I also like Ripple

I might agree on you on ripple because the last time it did go up it was really high and as I have observed it doesn't go down very low. It has a stable bottom value unlike other coins that really dives down even very low and became stagnant that it is never moving in price anymore. Probably a result of having been left behind by clients or investors. I am hopeful that it wouldn't be the case of ripple.

qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2018, 01:00:39 PM

We own, PUNDIX, GVT, TOMO and now my Wife wanted us to go heavy in ARB as the token price should go up soon once they release the mbot. You can also earn passive income through their abot as well, which we started running it yesterday and then you earn ARB tokens through the platform and there are only like 12 million ARBS total supply, so these should skyrocket soon in price, even during the bear market.  Smiley. Now is the time to purchase coins and tokens of your choice, before the next boom is ciming.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
darefreads

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 01:04:35 PM

I think I agree with you but still I choose to invest in Ethereum it gives me a lot better profit before and I think it would make my investments grow again this year just waiting for the increase of the market this coming months and it will soon get to a better stable value of any currency.
Louis21
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 01:06:22 PM

As for me once the market recover, the first thing I will have to do is to sell most of my holding at their climax price, turn change the money to TrueUSD and eagerly wait for a god entry point.

Vanderbleek

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 01:13:38 PM

I do not like Ripple, because it is a centralised coin, that has nothing similar with crypto currencies. XLM on the other hand is awesome crypto currency that will bounce back when the market will recover. Pay your attention to EOS or NEO as well.
tamerl4n

Activity: 81

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 10:13:23 AM

Now is a really great time for a promising and profitable purchase of various altcoins. Today, their price gradually approached a minimum. Therefore, it is the ideal time to buy and hold promising coins for the future, which will eventually become more expensive. I personally invest in the purchase of Ripple, Waves, NEO and LTC
adworker

Activity: 190

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 10:59:34 AM

is it not silly to invest money in a growing market? if you invest it is necessary right now. because the market is at the bottom. a further fall will mean the collapse of the entire crypto industry. therefore, no further fall will be allowed.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk   ■   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Inkdatar

Activity: 1582
Merit: 523

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 11:08:18 AM

I also like Ripple
I will never buy coins on a bull market - I will be a damn buffoon if I do that, rather, buy on a bear market and not after a bear market. Unless if you are not intending to grab all the profits yeah. If I had to buy coins now, it would be XEM, DIM, NEO, ETH, BTC
Good decisions of not buying coins when bull run started so almost of us enter the market during bearish trend for the big opportunity to earned. I have eth in your list which I really am investing because of the huge possibility that price will increase.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: