Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 09:35:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Deedcoin receives excellent rating from TrackICO  (Read 131 times)
TeamDeedCoin (OP)

Activity: 213
Merit: 1

Tokenize and Discount Real Estate Commission

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 02:27:41 PM

Here is the link to the listing on TrackICO and the announcement on Medium

https://www.trackico.io/ico/deedcoin/

https://medium.com/@TeamDeedCoin/deedcoin-gets-excellent-rating-from-trackico-bb63901405d9

Donate us Merit please!

https://www.deedcoinlaunch.com

media@deedcoinlaunch.com
TeamDeedCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 02:31:34 PM

Deedcoin gets excellent rating from Trackico

The listing site looks for specific criteria including categories for ICO information, strength of team, and social media presence. Deedcoin received the maximum points allowed in every sub category.

Trackico gave a general overview of Deedcoin’s product on it’s site.

“The Deedcoin network decentralizes control of the real estate industry by allowing customers and agents to connect directly at customer chosen rates. Because Deedcoin operates over the real estate infrastructure, homes are still listed on regular MLS platforms and Deedcoin discounts (or buyer rebates) reflect on real world HUD forms at property closings. Deedcoin operates in a network model and has already built the user platform with active brokers in all 50 states and over 140 cities. Deedcoin has found a way to operate a next generation full service real estate network at a baseline 1% by solving the customer acquisition problem for agents.”

Deedcoins next sales phase begins on April 30, 2018. To be sign up for the whitelist go to www.deedcoinlaunch.com

Donate us Merit please!

media@deedcoinlaunch.com
IgorShumilo

Activity: 518
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:38:53 PM

I'm very cautious about this kind of sites with the rating of projects. All these articles and reviews and the same rating is bought and sold, the question is only in price! Do not trust them, better study the project. These resources can be used to learn about new projects, but no more!
Whybuycrypto

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:40:47 PM

Well done Deedcoin. It looks like your ICO is launching next month. Good luck!
TeamDeedCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 02:45:46 PM

I'm very cautious about this kind of sites with the rating of projects. All these articles and reviews and the same rating is bought and sold, the question is only in price! Do not trust them, better study the project. These resources can be used to learn about new projects, but no more!
I completely agree with your philosophy about how ICO listing sites work. In this instance I can confirm Deedcoin DID NOT pay TrackICO in any way for the rating we received. It was completely on our own merit. Thanks for your interest.

Donate us Merit please!

media@deedcoinlaunch.com
ICOhmy

Activity: 62

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:57:01 PM

I completely agree with your philosophy about how ICO listing sites work. In this instance I can confirm Deedcoin DID NOT pay TrackICO in any way for the rating we received. It was completely on our own merit. Thanks for your interest.
Thank you for clarifying this TeamDeedcoin. I am always cautious about ICOs that are simply paying to get to the top of these sites. There are good sites out there that do have creditibility without just allowing this to happen. Great information to pass along.
bundo

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:58:08 PM

Valuable assessment and can be an attraction for investors, because it does not close this possibility can be a plus. For that let's see and hope the project is really realized.
MattLawson48

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:05:49 PM

Valuable assessment and can be an attraction for investors, because it does not close this possibility can be a plus. For that let's see and hope the project is really realized.
All the signs for Deedcoin seem to be pointing in the right direction. I guess we will know a lot more as they complete more real estate transactions and what their ICO launch later next month does.
bundo

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:17:13 PM

All the signs for Deedcoin seem to be pointing in the right direction. I guess we will know a lot more as they complete more real estate transactions and what their ICO launch later next month does.
Maybe what you say is true, right now I'm browsing their website  Cheesy because it is very rare to get such an assessment. I hope they succeed.
Whybuycrypto

Activity: 50

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:21:22 PM

Maybe what you say is true, right now I'm browsing their website  Cheesy because it is very rare to get such an assessment. I hope they succeed.
What is your honest opinion about Deedcoin after checking out their site Bundo?
ICOhmy

Activity: 62

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:05:14 PM

What is your honest opinion about Deedcoin after checking out their site Bundo?
I'm not sure what Bundo found out in his research but I think this is a solid project.
Xelpherpolis

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:09:04 PM

Interesting project. I hope these ratings can be trusted. It is a lot of similar projects have been recently.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: