Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 07:03:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 129 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀[ANN][🌟ICO STAGE 1🌟] ⭐POWERLOAN LENDING⚡ BONUS 15% TOKEN 🌟🚀  (Read 13260 times)
Shcoda07

Activity: 76
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 05:11:56 PM

Hello everyone! You have strong ideas. Bith for lending and for funds allocation. I feel good about supporting Powerloan!
Zandar007

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 05:12:58 PM

Second page of Whitepaper:

"POWERLOAN team shall remain anonymous, but consist of seasoned
blockchain developers (4), marketing strategist (1), experienced
financials & actuarial consultants (2) who are seasoned
lending ICO investors."

Why the team shall remain anonymous? What are you doing that drive your team to remain anonymous? I don't see any reasons of that

"The team members have worked in multinational companies and
have participated and managed complex IT projects valued up to
$30,000,000.00."

How do you want people to believe in that if you want to stay anonymous?

As for me it is another money grab. Poorly written whitepaper with several buzz words, 17 pages of whitepaper from which constructive only few, HUGE fonts used idk for what, because literally Whitepaper will consist of 4-5 pages if they use the standard 10 size font. Nothing innovative or new. Overall not worth to invest and even to have a closer look.

WARNING - My Wife says this is a SCAM!

BITTTTTTCONNNNNNNNECT ver 4.02  

* Pre mine more than 50% of the total 21 Mil = unmitigated greed

CEASE AND DESIST  ORDER INCOMING
JohanStark (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 05:16:30 PM

lending ICO investors."

Why the team shall remain anonymous? What are you doing that drive your team to remain anonymous? I don't see any reasons of that

$30,000,000.00."

As for me it is another money grab. Poorly written whitepaper with several buzz words, 17 pages of whitepaper from which constructive only few, HUGE fonts used idk for what, because literally Whitepaper will consist of 4-5 pages if they use the standard 10 size font. Nothing innovative or new. Overall not worth to invest and even to have a closer look.

I'm not sure why you target us for such messages with just 1 activity on your bitcointalk account.

But I think it is unfair to tie us to bitconnect. We do not operate the same way even though we are both lending. Their reward principle and the way they gather members are also different and most importantly our ideology on how lending should be and should run is also different.

Powerloan Website: https://powerloan.io 🚀 Powerloan Official Telegram Channel: https://t.me/powerloan 🚀 Powerloan Discussion Telegram: https://t.me/powerloanchat 🚀 Powerloan Twitter: https://twitter.com/PowerLoanIO 🚀 Powerloan [ANN] : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3223704.0 🚀 Powerloan Bounty: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3241140.0 🚀 Register Powerloan Now: https://dashboard.powerloan.io/Account/Register 🚀 Bonus 200 POWL token for next 300 deposits.
kolya.inc

Activity: 125

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 05:19:44 PM

Wow, I love your dashboard!
JohanStark (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 05:20:29 PM

Thanks. We've worked hard the last 4 month to make it proper.

Powerloan Website: https://powerloan.io 🚀 Powerloan Official Telegram Channel: https://t.me/powerloan 🚀 Powerloan Discussion Telegram: https://t.me/powerloanchat 🚀 Powerloan Twitter: https://twitter.com/PowerLoanIO 🚀 Powerloan [ANN] : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3223704.0 🚀 Powerloan Bounty: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3241140.0 🚀 Register Powerloan Now: https://dashboard.powerloan.io/Account/Register 🚀 Bonus 200 POWL token for next 300 deposits.
Zandar007

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 05:30:12 PM

lending ICO investors."

$30,000,000.00."

I'm not sure why you target us for such messages with just 1 activity on your bitcointalk account.

But I think it is unfair to tie us to bitconnect. We do not operate the same way even though we are both lending. Their reward principle and the way they gather members are also different and most importantly our ideology on how lending should be and should run is also different.

Coming from an anonymous member of an annon team launching a Shady AF scam. you have Gall Sir. A lot of people got hurt in BCC and it sickens me to see you back at it again. You damage the entire Cryptoverse with your greed.

I target you in hope that i can save some poor soul losing their money. Or same soul knowingly participating in an obvious PONZI Scheme.
Under NYS Law Knowingly participating in and profiting from a PONZI scheme carries the following sentence:

Penalties and Sentencing

http://statelaws.findlaw.com/new-york-law/new-york-pyramid-and-ponzi-scheme-laws.html

Class E felony:
punishable by a sentence of a maximum of four years and a minimum of between one year and 16 months jail time.
Because pyramid and Ponzi scheme charges are often coupled with federal charges of tax fraud, tax evasion, and securities fraud, you can face a variety of additional penalties including up to two decades incarceration.
Fines and restitution to the victim are also possible.

PEOPLE be warned this scam will be receiving a CEASE AND DESIST order immediately if it goes live.

NOTICE that you MUST deposit Valuable coins (BTC ETH ETC) and receive their SHITCOIN in return. This is a mirror of Bitconnect model and if you fail to see this then i am here to warn you.
Sashakek

Activity: 131

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 05:54:58 PM

Staking coins is interesting way to get a passive income. But how much the rate will be here?
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:13:59 PM

Yes, we only accept btc until things are stable.  With too many currency it will complicate things. We will consider adding other currency once our program stabilises.

I hope you can work more into that, I thought the platform will be self-triggered by a smart contract when a condition is achieved but I just found out that it is based in SHA256 algorithm.
CoinHunter22

Activity: 151
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:15:13 PM

Your referral is a bit complicated, but still very interesting.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:17:56 PM

Thanks. We've worked hard the last 4 month to make it proper.
it's very pleasant that you actively communicate with your followers. Tell me, what exactly are you currently working on, what are the latest news in the project?
zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:24:50 PM

Your referral is a bit complicated, but still very interesting.
Practically in all ICO's there is similar referral system of charges. For ordinary registration of partners tokens can charge in fact only in simple airdrops. This another.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 09:22:25 PM

Hello developer, your investment platform has very good interest. I wonder if investors need to pass the KYC?

No KYC required. Crypto is supposed to be anonymous and it should stay so.
Even if crypto is supposed to be anonymous, given that a investor x needs to done verification by his/her background without giving his/her name can really help a lot for the team to secure everything in the project to make it more a reliable lending platform right?
Zandar007

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 09:53:34 PM

Hello developer, your investment platform has very good interest. I wonder if investors need to pass the KYC?

Even if crypto is supposed to be anonymous, given that a investor x needs to done verification by his/her background without giving his/her name can really help a lot for the team to secure everything in the project to make it more a reliable lending platform right?

KYC??  Thats funny. how about KYD - Know Your Dev

The Devs are anonymous for good reason, this is a criminal enterprise. Don't conflate this with honest Crypto, This is not Crypto. This is a Multi Level Marketing Scam. With a greater than 55% Pre-Mine for Fully Anon Devs.  This is a Bitconnect clone using the original Bitcoin code (21m-sha256). there is No Github, no  accountability and no chance of this being legitimate. Why Would anyone want to invest in this when there are dozens of LEGITIMATE projects here?

THERE IS NO WAY THIS IS LEGAL OR LEGITIMATE.

#MLM #PONZI #PYRAMID #SCAM #THEIF #CRIMINAL

CEASE AND DESIST INCOMING
holua1

Activity: 128

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 09:53:39 PM

2FA Authentication - awesome decision!
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 09:55:38 PM

The company or project may need KYC so that they can see who is that person. It's a problem if the team don't know who is the person that making a loan and if that instance happen, how could the team track the person?
Oleg_93

Activity: 142

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:02:43 PM

So when the project launches I'll be able to lend via the dashbord client?
PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:09:35 PM

This is more risk for do this business, i really hope PowerLoan will change their decision about KYC requirement for any investor.
Timur.brnd

Activity: 148
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:19:05 PM

I'm new to crypto trading. But as far as I understand, fast profits are very questionable. Glad that you are on a more conservative side with lower rates but a strong focus on security measures. Even my dad would approve! Lol
Fenrir_Rising

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:21:25 PM

Shocked
I'm new to crypto trading. But as far as I understand, fast profits are very questionable. Glad that you are on a more conservative side with lower rates but a strong focus on security measures. Even my dad would approve! Lol
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:28:16 PM
Last edit: April 09, 2018, 11:25:00 PM by negancoin

KYC??  Thats funny. how about KYD - Know Your Dev

The Devs are anonymous for good reason, this is a criminal enterprise. Don't conflate this with honest Crypto, This is not Crypto. This is a Multi Level Marketing Scam. With a greater than 55% Pre-Mine for Fully Anon Devs.  This is a Bitconnect clone using the original Bitcoin code (21m-sha256). there is No Github, no  accountability and no chance of this being legitimate. Why Would anyone want to invest in this when there are dozens of LEGITIMATE projects here?

THERE IS NO WAY THIS IS LEGAL OR LEGITIMATE.

#MLM #PONZI #PYRAMID #SCAM #THEIF #CRIMINAL

CEASE AND DESIST INCOMING

Lot of people don't what KYC exactly mean and how it works, that why see those comments that ask for KYC while the team member themself are anonymous ! there are law that should company respect in order to to be compliant with KYC.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 129 »
  Print  

Jump to: