Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:05:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How deep can the bitcoin fall now?  (Read 530 times)
corinccy

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:52:35 PM

it is expected to be fall at 4k usd by the analyst, so sad Sad

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JCO05

Activity: 429
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:55:23 PM

Hello

its really F*** up right now. i wanted to sell some coins next week now i see the bitcoin lost more theen 1,5k$ in past days without any reason there is no FUD or anything else rigth now but it still go deeper and deeper.

you think the mark of 8-9k$ is soon back?
No one knows how low will it fall this time. At first they've thought of only 8000usd but it go further. Still, at this moment, the market price of Bitcoin is strughling to recover and is having a hard time. Holding is necessary but selling for the investors seem to be also a good option in order for them to cut their losses if this situation will continue for the rest of the year.

KITTY 0108

Activity: 147
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 02:00:00 PM

In my opinion bitcoin or bitcoin price very very fall from before.

▰▰▰   Decentralized Sports   ⚽ ──   GlobaTalent    ── ⚽   Join PRE-ICO  ▰▰▰
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┃▮┃ Sport Blockchain Revolution ┃▮┃▬▬▬   ❱❱  April 16th, 2018 ❚ ❙ ❘
Telegram  ┃  Twitter  ┃  Facebook ┃  Whitepaper ┃ Bounty ┃  ANN Thread
Anti-Cen

Activity: 210
Merit: 26

High fees = low BTC price

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 02:01:27 PM

I got out at $18k and that was premature because my plan was to hold on until it reached
$50,000 before I expected the tulip mania bubble to pop but the miners got greedy and put fees
up to $55 per transaction.

Bitcoin become of age alright, an old hooker with clap over night thanks to the development team
sitting back and doing nothing as fees went to the moon and the lip-stick offered by the lightning
network that is nothing more than a system of banker hubs won't make this old slapper appealing
any time soon.

People the party is over, twas fun but now you need the services of a doctor because many people
here seem to have picked up an infection and it's effecting their sense of logic.

Mining is CPU-wars and Intel, AMD like it nearly as much as big oil likes miners wasting electricity. Is this what mankind has come too.
bitzizzix

Activity: 2366
Merit: 448

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 02:08:55 PM

It does not look that Bitcoin will go above $6500 again.... Sell now and get your money.

Wooww..you panic, I do not at all .. if you are loyal and steeped in the market or bitcoin or other coins you surely do not feel panic or it's no big deal. I think this is your chance to buy as much as possible with the belief that bitcoin will increase again even if it takes a long time. all have different strategies and ways of thinking but wise to deal with them is vital to your best advantage.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS

▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
Play now

▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
spartanrules

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 02:34:31 PM

I think bitcoin can fall to 3,5K. Then, in the second half of the year, we'll have a crazy rally upstairs. But now we have great opportunity to buy cheap bitcoins. It is better buy it below 4K.
jonloner011

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 03:09:15 PM

I can assure you that it will touch $ 8K-9K soon. But it will surely. You just need to have patience and better to do some analysis. It will show you a positive trend of rising the price. So my suggestion for you is to wait a bit more.
Alanpigi80

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:53:06 PM

Dear OP, if you're worried about your investment today, go and get it. Bitcoin will recover in long time, there's no way that it will reach again that value soon.  You need to know that. It takes time
-Sinner-

Activity: 224
Merit: 9

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:56:02 PM

If you play with leverage maybe you should worry a bit, but if you just bought you should not worry if you have patience. You just can trade and have better BEP.. I think we will have a doubles bottom at 6k and then btc will be ready to skyrocket again.

SHIPIT - Send packages. No couriers. Just people. (https://token.shipit.me/?utm_source=bitcointalk&utm_medium=signature)
ThunderCatSteve

Activity: 770
Merit: 505

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 06:00:34 PM

yes because there's a big mafia playing, selling all the bitcoins they've earned from the bitcoin scam websites they've made last year, and also the falling XPY prices are now also the cause of bitcoin downs, Many HYIP sites under the auspices of bitcoin investments that culminate scam, and now it's time the scammers sell the bitcoin from their scam.

I'm not sure about the XPY as this coin seems a new coin and if you check the graph you can see how easily this coin can be pumped and dumped within a short period of time.
What is taking attetion for many days now is the XPA that I'm checking every day in CoinMarketCap which increases every day up to 50%, but the issue is with bitcoin, people are dumping their money, they lost the trust in bitcoin but I think that at the end of the year price will go at 5-digits.
molenracing

Activity: 199

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 06:01:29 PM

I see the price of Bitcoin continue to fall, I myself so worried. lately Bitcoin is hard to ride, if you have a lot of Bitcoin you should sell it and get your money. because I fear the price of Bitcoin will continue to fall.
bit-freedom

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 06:17:18 PM

Nobody will know whether the price of bitcoin will continue to fall or rise next week. If you really need to use money then you have no choice to sell.
sindikat

Activity: 364
Merit: 106

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 04:47:44 PM

it is expected to be fall at 4k usd by the analyst, so sad Sad
It's not sad. This is natural. Bitcoin could not become a decentralized and unregulated currency. This means that the popularity of bitcoins will decrease. People who have a lot of money leave cryptocurrencies because they do not believe in the fact that there will be no regulation on the part of the state. They'll probably go back to cash.
taxmanmt5
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1024

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 05:51:47 PM

Hello

its really F*** up right now. i wanted to sell some coins next week now i see the bitcoin lost more theen 1,5k$ in past days without any reason there is no FUD or anything else rigth now but it still go deeper and deeper.

Bitcoin just spiked up in the last hour or so. It went right to the bottom at 6400$ and from there the whales purchased it as it reach to 6800$ in 10 mins or so. Ordinary person can't but such a lot of bitcoin in this short time span.
I think we may not see much dip and bitcoin will soon rise from here. We Should hope for the good.
ballerin and giroud

Activity: 868
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 06:25:18 PM

If see the movement price now, in a three month back bitcoin fall day by day. Previously bitcoin can reach $12.000 and until now the price fall to $6800. I guess this trend will continue till month of june so bitcoin price will fall more than $6000, maybe arround $3000 or $4000. It good time right, we can save our money until june and we can buy again in june.
myhoho
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1008

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 06:27:47 PM

In my opinion around 6k its deep enough to buy more. but i am fine until it hits 4500
I bough some large amounts from 4500 so i don't want to see there

██████▄  ▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄         
██████████████████████████▄▄     
█████████████████████████████▄   
▄███████████████████████████████ 
▄▄███▄     ▄██████████  ████████▀▀▀██████████
▄██████   ████████████  ████████   ███████████
▄████████▀   █████████    ██    ████████▀▀▀███████
▀████▄  ▄   ████████████  ████████████   ███████
▀████▀     ▀██████████  █████████████████████
▀███████████████████████████████ 
█████████████████████████████▀   
██████████████████████████▀▀     
██████▀  ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀         
ROCKET

▄▄    ▄▄

▄▄    ▄▄

ENTHRALLING GRAPHICS
● NEW TYPE OF GAMES
100% REFERRAL BONUS
((       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄████████ ██ █████████▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀████████▄
▄███████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀███████▄
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████▀▀██
█████████   ████    ███▄▄██
▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄██▀  █▀
 ▀█████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄███▀  █▀
  ▀████████ ██ ████▀  ▄█▀
    ▀████████████▀ ▄▄█▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▄████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███▄
▄████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄████▄
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███▀▀██
██████▄            ████▄▄██
▀██████▄▄        ▄████▀  █▀
 ▀████▄       ▄██████▀  █▀
  ▀████████████████▀  ▄█▀
    ▀████████████▀ ▄▄█▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
 ▄█████████▀     ████████▄
▄██████████   ████████████▄
█████████        ██████████
█████████▄▄   ▄▄███████▀▀██
███████████   █████████▄▄██
▀██████████   ████████▀  █▀
 ▀█████████   ███████▀  █▀
  ▀████████▄▄▄█████▀  ▄█▀
    ▀████████████▀ ▄▄█▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
))
liamnorthcoins

Activity: 211

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 06:29:04 PM

Hello

What do you mean it goes down with no reason? It has so many reason why it drops One because the banks and some countries who loves to use fiat money for their financial gains are spreading negative news agains bitcoin. No 2. There is a wide blockage of anti posting about bitcoin or anh othet cryptos in the social media.this leads to people and investors panicking and selling their investments. With all this i am quite positive that bitcoin can survive and it will pump again soon.
nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 06:33:21 PM

If we are talking about this week, it would be possible since weekend is almost here and we all know that when weekend starts, trading of cryptos slightly slow down. It will recover again probably Monday or Tuesday. Give it more time for Bitcoin to recover, I suggest uninstalling those mobile apps that tell you the price of coins and token.
elloco4ever

Activity: 623
Merit: 262

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:05:54 PM

In my opinion around 6k its deep enough to buy more. but i am fine until it hits 4500
I bough some large amounts from 4500 so i don't want to see there

That sounds like a plan and only experienced users and legends like you will understand the real market situation and will know how to gain when the value is less and how to trade when the value increases.

Am I spamming? Report me!
BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 09:59:06 PM

If we are talking about this week, it would be possible since weekend is almost here and we all know that when weekend starts, trading of cryptos slightly slow down. It will recover again probably Monday or Tuesday. Give it more time for Bitcoin to recover, I suggest uninstalling those mobile apps that tell you the price of coins and token.
Sometimes the best thing we can do is to take distance from the market, I know that it can be very hard to look at the charts and see that the price of bitcoin is not recovering at all and in fact that is going down once again, we know that the best strategy when it comes to investing in bitcoin is to hold your coins and that is very difficult to do if you're watching the price every single hour, in fact some of the biggest success stories in bitcoin were of people that bought bitcoin and then they forgot about it and then were able to sell for a huge price, if they were checking the price every day they will have been unable to hold for that long.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: