Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 01:59:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How deep can the bitcoin fall now?  (Read 530 times)
PalindromemordnilaP

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 07:17:47 AM

Bitcoin's market price can fall so deep that noone of us really knows how deep it will fall down because bitcoin is volatile. But so far, bitcoin has only fall to 6,000$ and goes up again and again. Just remember that there is money when its market price goes down so deep.

"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
beerlover
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 1156

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 05:55:06 AM

Bitcoin's market price can fall so deep that noone of us really knows how deep it will fall down because bitcoin is volatile. But so far, bitcoin has only fall to 6,000$ and goes up again and again. Just remember that there is money when its market price goes down so deep.
Yeah, the actual fact is that no one knows which level bitcoin can ever fall to and we are just going to be here anyway just trying to blend with it or playing with it as traders and those who are holding will just have to keep doing that until the bears are fully done.
No one actually knows the level at which bitcoin can go for now, but at least, we can be rest assured that one way or the other, and the market will still recover. A lot of traders are still skeptical about a lower drop than $6k anyway, but only time will tell.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
bncbnc

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 06:57:36 AM

Yeah, the actual fact is that no one knows which level bitcoin can ever fall to and we are just going to be here anyway just trying to blend with it or playing with it as traders and those who are holding will just have to keep doing that until the bears are fully done.
No one actually knows the level at which bitcoin can go for now, but at least, we can be rest assured that one way or the other, and the market will still recover. A lot of traders are still skeptical about a lower drop than $6k anyway, but only time will tell.
That is not only for bitcoin but every currency price can drop too much, but we work on expectation and speculation, if we study bitcoin with deep interest, i think that we will realize and accept that bitcoin is strong enough and in near future its price is not going to fell down but will continue increasing because of the increasing demand of bitcoin, i think that bitcoin demand will continue increasing, because still people are taking interest in bitcoin which is causing the bitcoin price to increase more and more.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
aysg76
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 2124

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 01:06:24 PM

Well, the bitcoin's price is now somewhat stable around 8000$ and from here I don't think it would fall back any deeper. However the market had shown some signs of recovery, so I believe that continuous stretch of the downtrend is over for now and I'll be expecting the inflation in the price too soon as it won't go any deep further...

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
Inkdatar

Activity: 1582
Merit: 523

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:21:26 PM

Well, the bitcoin's price is now somewhat stable around 8000$ and from here I don't think it would fall back any deeper. However the market had shown some signs of recovery, so I believe that continuous stretch of the downtrend is over for now and I'll be expecting the inflation in the price too soon as it won't go any deep further...
The price of bitcoin recently I think it will not going to fall. As we can see the movement price is slowly to rise and for that how deep we cannot say it is fixed price since market is volatile.
lingwistiko

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

╔►[FILIPINO Translator]◄╝

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:42:19 PM

Let the the people who spread FUD realize that it's not all the time bitcoin will follow what they want. It's time for price hike now making the cryptomarket looks normal and the rest of the cryptos as we can see it in teeming green color.

Ultegra134

Activity: 1540
Merit: 744

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:50:26 PM

The price might be somewhat stable for the last few days but I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if it suddenly crashes back down. After so many days of grace period, a small dip would be completely normal, however, I don't expect it to drop below $7.000-$7.400, any time soon. The market has been quite stabilised and has an upward trend.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 598

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:57:55 PM

you think the mark of 8-9k$ is soon back?
Taking a look back at this soon, its obvious that the answer is yes. The new support is $8,200 and we have to wait for $8,500 and $8,700 if that happens, $9,000 is possible very soon.
not all the time bitcoin will follow what they want.
And this is the time for this "Opinion: We are at the End of another Cryptocurrency Downward Trend"

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
RoolBi

Activity: 109
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:43:22 PM

Taking a look back at this soon, its obvious that the answer is yes. The new support is $8,200 and we have to wait for $8,500 and $8,700 if that happens, $9,000 is possible very soon.
And this is the time for this "Opinion: We are at the End of another Cryptocurrency Downward Trend"
right . And I have quite a bit of a glimpse of how bitcoin will get 11k next week. I see there are many reasons why bitcoin can grow fast next week. https://nypost.com/2018/04/13/trump-says-us-has-launched-military-strike-against-syria/. And this is one of the causes.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 598

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 04:57:31 PM

right . And I have quite a bit of a glimpse of how bitcoin will get 11k next week. I see there are many reasons why bitcoin can grow fast next week. https://nypost.com/2018/04/13/trump-says-us-has-launched-military-strike-against-syria/. And this is one of the causes.
What's connection of that news about bitcoin's pump on its way to $11,000?

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
removebeforeflight

Activity: 696
Merit: 258

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 05:58:25 PM

Hey mate, go and see the trend now if not seen already, Bitcoin is recovering and have rises almost $1k within a day. Current price of Bitcoin is around $8300 which was reached within four days, this is the best part of Bitcoin. You shouldn't worry for the price from now, just wait for few weeks and you may enjoy double profit in Bitcoin or any other crypto if you bought in a very low price.
shursight

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 06:06:52 PM

All those people who is always worried about the price are those who are the first that sell when there is a new dip. I am never worried about it, in fact, from december to the first week of april, i was in more than 60% of loses (seriously) and i was not even worried about that.
Hey mate, go and see the trend now if not seen already, Bitcoin is recovering and have rises almost $1k within a day. Current price of Bitcoin is around $8300 which was reached within four days, this is the best part of Bitcoin. You shouldn't worry for the price from now, just wait for few weeks and you may enjoy double profit in Bitcoin or any other crypto if you bought in a very low price.

++++++
+++++++   ++++++
+++++++  +++++++
++++++   +++++++
+++++  +++++++++
      ++++++++++     
+++++++  +++++++
+++++++   ++++++
++++++++  ++++++
++++++++   +++++
++++++++   +++++
+++++++

XRPNow
Ripple Price & News
XRP Price / Ripple News /
XRP Price Prediction

++     
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++

COINDOO
Latest Blockchain and Cryptocurrency News   
Bitcoin News Today

++     
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++

THECCPRESS
Blockchain & Cryptocurrency Tabloid
Blockchain News Today
Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2576
Merit: 1655

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 08:56:37 PM

All those people who is always worried about the price are those who are the first that sell when there is a new dip. I am never worried about it, in fact, from december to the first week of april, i was in more than 60% of loses (seriously) and i was not even worried about that.

Everyone was really loses a lot during the December up until the first week of April. But its nice to see that the market has bounce back and the price fluctuating to $8200-$8300. I'm also not worried about the downfall because with bitcoin's proven track record we will know that it will recovered and it looks like we have just witnessed it. The last 3-4 days days of going green is a indication that the bulls has taken over the market. Lets see how it pans out.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Whosdaddy

Activity: 1148
Merit: 527

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 06:33:36 PM

Right now bitcoin has gained stability for a forward push. As a part the price of bitcoin stayed within the $7000 mark for a longer time period gaining stability. Now the sudden price pump crossing $7500 is because of the impact of the resistance break point.
Yeah a lot of traders were actually looking out for the break in triangle formation that was had after the previous downtrend which all of a sudden shot to the upper side and I am sure that brought in some quick level of buy in within that short period which I believe is normal. It is obvious we need to know where we go from here now if we will be able to break more resistances ahead or we are going to be having a pull back. I am seeing prices are sustaining and from this consolidating level we may expect bitcoin will never break $6500 levels anymore. Hence OP's concern might have found the answer by this time.
Trivelius

Activity: 344
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:50:52 AM

The price might be somewhat stable for the last few days but I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if it suddenly crashes back down. After so many days of grace period, a small dip would be completely normal, however, I don't expect it to drop below $7.000-$7.400, any time soon. The market has been quite stabilised and has an upward trend.
For last few days we are seeing a little increase in bitcoin price and i am sure that increase is going to extend for a long time, in fact investors were waiting for the time when when bitcoin price will start increasing and they will then enter in the market now we are expecting that thy will give support to bitcoin which will boost the market and the price will surely go more high.

ARBITAO████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
ARBITAO - DECENTRALIZING ARBITRAGE               
T H E   N E W   W A Y   O F
A R B I T R A G E   T R A D I N G
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
         ▄
        ▄██▄
       ▄█████▄
      ▄███████▄
     ▄█████████▄
    █
███████████
  ▄███
███████████▄
 ▄████
████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▀██████████████████▀
 ▀███████
██████████▀
  ▀████
███████████
   ▀█
████████████▀
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
█████████████  ██▄
██             ████▄
██             ██ ▀██▄
██        ▄█▄  ████████
██       ▄███▄       
██      ▄█▀ ▀█▄      ██
██     ▄█▀▄██▀█▄     ██
██    ▄████▀  ▀█▄    ██
██   █████████████   ██
██   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██
██   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██
██                   ██
███████████████████████
❱❱❱ Download WHITEPAPER
FACEBOOK       TELEGRAM
────      TWITTER      ────
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
bocyaj

Activity: 1324
Merit: 302

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 04:40:39 AM

Now the price of bitcoin is raised more than the 8000$,it will be the good news for the long-term holders.Truely I had holding the bitcoin for the next peak.I had used this chance and sell some coins with reasonable profit.If you want to get huge profit from the bitcoin,you should hold your breath and bitcoin.
Fuhre

Activity: 644
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 05:02:15 AM

now not like before and Nothing much! I think, the price will soon break the $ 9k figure in the near future. take a look at the chart, the price on the chart shows above $ 8k for today. as far as i know, if prices continue to improve like this, chances are the price in this year will be sharp and can surpass the figure $ 20k. always hoping the best for this year.
airdagon

Activity: 546
Merit: 17

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:49:42 AM

since the last few weeks you have sold your coins, now prices are starting to recover. bitcoin prices all of a sudden go up again, take a look at the current price, bitcoin prices are above $ 8000 and likely to stabilize prices there to break the $ 10,000 mark.
for now I would not think the price would fall back, instead the price would continue to rise, as much of his encouragement and positive news for bitcoin. I can guess you, it looks like you are regretting the mistakes you made in the last weeks. haha
SirLancelot

Activity: 2478
Merit: 582

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 12:43:53 PM

It is bitcoin, not an altcoin that go down as much as 1000 dollars because the support and investments bitcoin is enjoying will never ever let it go down this much low. So the bottom line is that we should stay away from such negative and illogical thoughts and threads as well because they contain no facts and reality. Bitcoin is in recovery phase and we are supposed to celebrate this good omen.
newbie-hero

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 05:57:19 PM

Bitcoin was dumped by nearly all parties involved ever since huge rally began. Basically dark days are here for so long and we are bored with it. I am expecting to see great surge in price just next month guys.
All of us are expecting that to happen but the price seems to stop and not move at all but i hope because i have heard many people saying the price is surely going to rebound let's just hope because even if it rebounds it's good for all of us
Price seems stable for now, it will surely go back on its track since it is just recovering from all the dumps that fuds given to it. We just need to pit our patience now.

Although I am supporting Bitcoin very much and keep holding it, I cannot say that I am sure its price will be stabilized very soon. It will stay very volatile
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: