Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:33:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: First time to experience bear market in crypto getting worried my portfolio  (Read 547 times)
cryptodrei

Activity: 207
Merit: 10

The future is your Genome

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 09:54:41 PM

Well if you keep holding your coins while the market still suffering from the market manipulations of these whales you are going to be okay since the bitcoin's are getting ready to pump again because that is normally what these big players do,dumping the market and draining everyone's pocket so that weak hands will their coins in panic while they are acquiring more cheaper coins than usual prices ,repeat the cycle and make more money from time to time.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mangkanor

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:08:43 PM

Dont worry if you are holding good quality altcoins in your portfolio you will be just fine ,im sure you didnt lose a lot since january because you have said that 2/3 of your portfolio is down it means your coins has quality because if these coins are shitcoins probably you are quitting right now because you can have 90-95% losses in shitcoins.

balrog

Activity: 448
Merit: 37

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 10:29:33 PM

Man , it's too late to start worry about your portfolio  Cheesy as you said , you have already lost 2/3 of your funds , so if you didn't sold your tokens earlier , why you should do it now ? Relax , stay calm and wait until market will recover . It will take some time , but what else can you do in this situation ?
modtakels

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:31:07 PM

The market will soon be recovered from these bloodbaths ,so you need to hold your solid coins because im sure you will be making a lot of money from these bloodbaths when you have bought a lot of cheaper coins in the market when these bloody market has occured,do not waste your time getting owrried because everything will be fine if you did research.

LodisMcguire

Activity: 546
Merit: 261

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:35:14 PM

In my opinion,the bull will start right around the corner,so keep hold it and don't lose hope.Even if it will take longer don't be hasty and sell,like everyone here,keep holding till you can double your profit or more.Don't hold in the bull time,sell everything and wait when the price get correction to buyback again.
hiwainmoto

Unibright Token Launch - 10th April 2018

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:35:57 PM

Hello every one i just joined last august 2017 and during those time almost all coins are going upward bitcoin lead the way for a record breaking run up but after that bullish market we are here right now where bearish market hurting our portfolio i almost lost 2/3 of my investment but still i keep holding and confident that anytime soon  bearish market is over and bullish market will take place again. would you think this bearish season will take longer?
Do not worry about the market,because as of the moment i see some good signs about bitcoin's chart it much going to go bull few hours or days from now.So prepare to get out from these altcoins befoe the train has started to run because you might be missed a good opportunity! watch bitcoin's movements so you will know when will these altcoins are going to pump.

DemLom

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:40:08 PM

You have lost nothing if you did not give up your coins; at the present time, you have not lost anything and have not earned anything. This period will take longer than expected
cryptomarijuana

Create Your Decentralized Life

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:52:45 PM

Not going to hurt your portfolio if you picked good quality altcoins in the market ,which is why we need to do a lot of research before picking these shitcoins because it could give us a lot of losses whenever the market has started to crash.Dont panic because you are doing fine all of your coins are going to recover if and only if you did your part.

cryptosifu

Activity: 378
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:02:51 PM

What doesn't kill you only makes you stronger.  There's a first for everyone and depending how you respond to it, it will either make you or break you.  Learn from it and you'll get stronger.  The market goes through these cycles all the time.
cryptocue

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:04:57 PM

Hello every one i just joined last august 2017 and during those time almost all coins are going upward bitcoin lead the way for a record breaking run up but after that bullish market we are here right now where bearish market hurting our portfolio i almost lost 2/3 of my investment but still i keep holding and confident that anytime soon  bearish market is over and bullish market will take place again. would you think this bearish season will take longer?
Wont be worried if you did your part before investing to these shitcoins,but if you did pick those coins randomly you are indeed in a big trouble because investments here should be taken very seriously or else you will lose a lot of money when the market has started to crash because most of these shitcoins will bleed hard.

cryptomngr

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:09:17 PM

2/3 isnt much damage in your portfolio,you wont be a trader if you didnt lose 90% of your portfolio,for me 66% losses stil la normal range,you should hold your coins until the market has recovered and im sure it will lessen the damage in your portfolio! Choose only those coins which are worthy to hold so that every bloody markets you will be relaxing isntead of having stress!

cryptospear

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:20:12 PM

If you havent experience 96% losses in your portfolio you have a very long way to go,because the market volatility is too complicated and you shouldnt be selling in panic,i have managed to get recovered from that losses thru holding,because you wont lose anything if you will not going to sell the coins you are trapped in.Do not worry about your portfolio if you hav quality coins you will be okay at the end of the day.

◆  ◆  ◆  ◆      P L A Z A      ◆  ◆  ◆  ◆       The Intersection of Lifestyle & Technology
[ WHITEPAPER ]       PRE-SALE Starts    │    March 15th, 2018       [ ANN THREAD ]
TELEGRAM   GITHUB   MEDIUM   YOUTUBE   TWITTER   FLIPBOARD   REDDIT   LINKEDIN   FACEBOOK   EMAIL
pocketfullofpoke

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

www.daxico.com

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:23:57 PM

Majority of crypto investors here might be experiencing this too and it's not the first time for them to encounter this one, IMO. Let's just hope that this bearish market will not last long and move on to bullish market soon.

cryptoux

Activity: 186

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:25:39 PM

IMO if you are holding only those worthy coins to invest in,you wont need to worry about because you know the capacity or credibility of each coin you are holding to,most of the altcoins are shitty ones and you just need to pick those coins which has a lot of potentials and im sure you will be safe from these bloodbaths,do not try to sell in panic or you could lose everything!

joinfree

Activity: 1246
Merit: 260

1A6nybMUHYKS6E6Z3eJFm4KpVDdev8BAJL

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:27:56 PM

Majority of crypto investors here might be experiencing this too and it's not the first time for them to encounter this one, IMO. Let's just hope that this bearish market will not last long and move on to bullish market soon.

This will last for some time, but we all are quiet in here, at least, the majority. I am not worried because we know how this thing works.

Anyway, dont lose your hopes, we all are going to make a bunch of money on the next few weeks, or months, or whatever.

Crypto Enthusiast supporting innovative ideas for the Liberalization of the world from the Centralized Institutions.
joselitobayagbag

Activity: 231

Augmented Reality World Discovered

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:29:57 PM

Nothing to worry about because im sure you are holding solid altcoins right now because if not you could lose 90% or more from the date you have invested last year,do not let the market crashes makes you panic sell or else you will lose most of your investments! fear doesnt have any room to traders HOLD and wait for the market to get recovered im sure you will be fine.

OSYA

Activity: 647
Merit: 255

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:36:41 PM

I do not care much about my portfolio, because all that I have earned is the result of participating in bounty campaigns. I did not invest my cash in crypto-currencies. Sooner or later the market will again be bullish.

cryptoprophecy

Activity: 145

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:39:41 PM

You aint in a bad situation if you asked me,there are people who has experience worst, 90-95% losses that is why you are still lucky to have that losses,but they can still manage to recover from that huge losses,why wouldnt you ? of course you can recover from that 66.6% losses because that isnt very easy to gain,the market has high volatility that is why its much easier to get profits when you know what you are doing.

BITEX >>> The First Locally-Embedded, Yet Global, Crypto-Bank <<< WHITEPAPER - ANN - JOIN WHITELIST NOW!
                TELEGRAM    FACEBOOK   TWITTER    YOUTUBE    LINE       PRE-ICO STARTS 23RD APRIL 12:00 GMT
nakauten

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:44:13 PM

You are indeed right bear market is getting weaker today,it means soon it will be bulls who will be dominant to our market,expect a big reversal after continously dropping market! Do not worry about your portfolio if you are only holding worthy coins you will be just find but in the other hand if you did hold shitcoins expect the worst.

elbimbo012

Activity: 476
Merit: 108

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:35:24 AM

What doesn't kill you only makes you stronger.  There's a first for everyone and depending how you respond to it, it will either make you or break you.  Learn from it and you'll get stronger.  The market goes through these cycles all the time.
I agree with you sir mang are getting woried and even depressed with this bear market upto the point they will sold their position but for me and to other crypto believer holding good and quality coins would not bother you ij situation like this cause i know market will reverse its movement soon. just wait patiently.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: