Bitcoin Forum
December 17, 2018, 11:13:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.17.0 [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: how long the bearish trend will last  (Read 365 times)
iillaa

Activity: 182
Merit: 5

A MAN SEEKING FOR KNOWLEDGE

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:27:53 PM

I read somewhere that bearish trends come and go in like about 60-90 days. But its looks like we are in for longer than that so I'm assuming that anyone we will see that market will get some semblance of at least a good rally to renewed interest of most investors who opted to get out early when the bearish trend started to blanket the ecosystem.

But I will remain bullish about bitcoin because I'm here for the long haul, so it ever their bearish trend continues, then I will continue to purchase whenever I can and continue to accumulate, if we see it getting to 5 digits again, the better because I'm been holding bitcoins for as long as I can. So you need to be smart here, learn how to hold and how long you gonna hold and what is the perfect time to get in.

you are one of those lucky who joined early   congrats for that bro   after thinking  for some times and also  i have the delta  app in my mobile with lot of new alt coins  and it actually spam all the day with notification about a coin got +10 % profit and another lost with 60 %  then after 1h  it  win +80 %    and just watching all those token going up and down and showing me wrong every time i try to guess the price or to predict it  make me  believe that crypto is unpredictable in lot of times  and   whatever decision i will make in the future i will not regret it lmao  cuz  no one really know   its like  gambling  our money

Cheesy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gotomoon

Activity: 718
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:54:56 PM

We could'nt gives an accurate answer as how long this bearish trend will last. I think we're near on the bullish trend and be patient should holds until these days. We have waited already this for long now as to experienced the moment of bullish trend.

▄█ █▄            
           ▄█▀█ █▀█▄          
         ▄█▀  █ █  ▀█▄         
       ▄█▀    █ █    ▀█▄      
     ▄█▀      █ █      ▀█▄    
   ▄█▀        █ █        ▀█▄  
 ▄█▀          █ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
 ▀█▄          █ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ 
   ▀█▄        █ █        ▄█▀ 
     ▀█▄      █ █      ▄█▀    
       ▀█▄    █ █    ▄█▀      
         ▀█▄  █ █  ▄█▀        
           ▀█▄█ █▄█▀          
             ▀█ █▀
ELISIA

.THE BLOCKCHAIN..............
.REVOLUTION HAS BEGUN.

▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄  ▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄  ▄▄▄  ▄▄

▄█ █▄            
           ▄█▀█ █▀█▄          
         ▄█▀  █ █  ▀█▄         
       ▄█▀    █ █    ▀█▄      
     ▄█▀      █ █      ▀█▄    
   ▄█▀        █ █        ▀█▄  
 ▄█▀          █ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
 ▀█▄          █ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ 
   ▀█▄        █ █        ▄█▀ 
     ▀█▄      █ █      ▄█▀    
       ▀█▄    █ █    ▄█▀      
         ▀█▄  █ █  ▄█▀        
           ▀█▄█ █▄█▀          
             ▀█ █▀

Free
Instant TX!!
DAPPS!!!

BUY ELSA!

WEBSITE  
TELEGRAM
   TWITTER  
Hannahanto

Activity: 476
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 06:31:41 PM

how long  btc will keep bleeding ?  and  is it to late to sell ?  are we in the bottom of the dip ?

thank u

The current correction is extending for more than 100 days which is really disappointing. As per last year's data, we expect the value should start booming up this month. We should soon see a quick recovery from $6500 to minimum $9K this month. Investors who have invested might be waiting for such a quick recovery to see the value back on track.

███ Bitsgap.com - Cryptocurrency Multi-Exchange Trading Platform ███
[Sign up for Free]
Portfolio Tracking | 25+ Exchanges with One Interface | Free Arbitrage
angaper

Activity: 966
Merit: 506

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 03:51:23 PM

how long  btc will keep bleeding ?  and  is it to late to sell ?  are we in the bottom of the dip ?

thank u

The market has fallen so much in the last quarter, that it is evident that the potential for falling has drastically decreased since its current value is only 35% of its ATH. Therefore at this time it could be expected that bears begin to lose strength because at these low prices the desire to sell is discouraged.

In a consolidated market, it would be expected that before resuming an upward trend the price will keep oscillating in narrow ranges for a prolonged time, and this may be the probable scenario of bitcoin for the coming months.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.