Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:33:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4  All
  Print  
Author Topic: how long the bearish trend will last  (Read 626 times)
iillaa (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 5

A MAN SEEKING FOR KNOWLEDGE

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:42:48 PM

how long  btc will keep bleeding ?  and  is it to late to sell ?  are we in the bottom of the dip ?

thank u

Cheesy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
LtMotioN

Activity: 210
Merit: 29

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:53:53 PM

I would personally say we are definitely close to the bottom now. I wouldn't sell it now to short it if I were you. We probably need one very  good sell off before this ends.  Remember that you should be buying now, BTC is on discount. Even if the price keeps dropping just keep putting your surplus money in that you can afford to lose. It will pick up again one day.

If we break 5k I think we are in for a bad time though. I'm not a TA expert / nor a full believer in it though so take the above with a grain of salt.

Dogs are nice, I don't like cats though.
2start

Activity: 147
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:54:43 PM

I think you should know the information about the bitcoin price chart from year to year, the scheme is always the same, I hope the price scheme in this year is the same as in previous years.
romandos86

Activity: 150
Merit: 25

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:16:44 PM

Keep Calm and wait!Every year bitcoin loses its positions in the start of the year, it's the normal situation.
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3830

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:25:13 PM

People weeks to months ago have said 15k was the bottom, 12k was the bottom, 9k was the bottom, 8k was the bottom, and now: 6.6k is the bottom. Is it too late to sell? No, not if it continues to go lower.

Bottom line: no one knows where the bottom is.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
boy130

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:29:31 PM

People weeks to months ago have said 15k was the bottom, 12k was the bottom, 9k was the bottom, 8k was the bottom, and now: 6.6k is the bottom. Is it too late to sell? No, not if it continues to go lower.

I recall about 3 weeks ago we were in the exact same position, and then it increased back to $12,000 over a week or so. If this happens again, I will be strongly suspecting market manipulation as that would be highly suspicious. I actually feel like we're not at the base of the dip yet, that will probably be around $5,000/6,000 or so.
JavanaJe

Activity: 35

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:38:46 PM

if I look in the mirror of the previous year, maybe the bitcoin price will improve in the middle of the year, but by 2018 there is something different from bitcoin, that is, crypto advertising prohibition, this may have an effect on the future of bitcoin.
jpespa

Activity: 294
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:38:46 PM

We can never know how long the bitcoin price will continuously go down but it is possible that the price will go lower than we can expect as long as bitcoin dump will continue. In my opinion it is now too late to sell your bitcoin because the price is really low but if you are expecting that the price will continuously sink then it is your decision if you will sell it or hold and expect for a comeback.

mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3830

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:39:24 PM

I recall about 3 weeks ago we were in the exact same position, and then it increased back to $12,000 over a week or so. If this happens again, I will be strongly suspecting market manipulation as that would be highly suspicious. I actually feel like we're not at the base of the dip yet, that will probably be around $5,000/6,000 or so.

Although price manipulation could be a reason/cause, a small bounce back up in price before crashing back down or a "dead cat bounce" like some people call it(correct me if I'm wrong) isn't necessarily an indicator of price manipulation.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
BitcoinBoster

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:40:05 PM

Yes, no, I think that soon bitcoin will start to recruit its price again and will reach thousands of $ 20
Skieleton

Activity: 686
Merit: 282

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:42:58 PM

how long  btc will keep bleeding ?  and  is it to late to sell ?  are we in the bottom of the dip ?

thank u
We all probably are worried. Such a large drop in prices is difficult to accept. A lot of people bought BTC as it cost 9k $ in January. For them it must be terrible.
sebr1ng

Activity: 260
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:47:47 PM

I think that if you are a true believer you will hodl, but as said numerous times - only invest what you can afford to lose. I'm going to buy more and wait for the recovery. With the wide adoption of crypto in general I don't think it can go any lower, since many of us "true believers" will start to buy and thus recover the price. I think it can happen very soon.
partysaurus

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:50:21 PM

it might go back to 1k we never know , i dont believe it will reach 1k, but i have been wrong alot of times about the crypto market.
I think 5k is the bottom and it wont go lower. but yeah you never know, im not selling and if bitcoin and crypto is ever going anywhere people need to stop shitting their pants as soon the corrupt media start their normal fud bullshit against bitcoin and other crypto.
TravelMug

Activity: 2632
Merit: 833

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:50:31 PM

thank u

NO one knows for sure. We have been in this situation for close to 3 months now and its seems there's no stopping this bleeding. However, please bear in mind that we can't sustain this kind of bearish trend for so long. We may wake up one day with one positive news that will reverse everything.

As far as the bottom, I'd say we are almost there, very close. maybe around $5K will be the bottom for me before we can see some semblance of a rally.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
enjotan

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:53:28 PM

depending on your point of view, and especially what you plan to do next. frankly, I do not know this situation will end. but, it will not go down forever. because after all, bitcoin will grow again even though nowadays it's almost impossible. I have confidence, the possibility of the market will stabilize in May
ClownSpider

Activity: 570
Merit: 504

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:53:51 PM

We are at the bottom no.  Starting to see some large BUY orders making it jump to 7k and 7.2k last night.
Buy now or forever hold your peace.
SeniorRalap

Activity: 81

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:57:03 PM

thank u
I think the decline will soon be over. It has been going on for nearly four months. The price of bitcoin has dropped from $20,000 to $6,800, and I don't think it will cost less than $6,000. Now we can't give up at last, or we will lose a lot.
coinycoiny

Activity: 273
Merit: 18

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:59:31 PM

We are at the bottom no.  Starting to see some large BUY orders making it jump to 7k and 7.2k last night.
Buy now or forever hold your peace.

And this is what you said a few months ago.

BTC is cheap right now!

So, don't listen to ClownSpider as his record is pretty poor
IMMBAGGA

Activity: 73

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:59:45 PM

No one can forecast. Different views though may be expressed by different people.
onnz423

Activity: 840
Merit: 508

Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:02:35 PM

The trend will continue until there is a reason to stop. At the moment I cannot see such a reason anywhere near, so it's likely to continue either until it runs out of steam, or until some positive news halts it. Since a lot of advertising surrounding crypto has been blocked, good news will be harder to come by as time moves forward.

▄▄██████▄▄
  ████████████
███▄▄
 ██████████████▀▀▀██▄
████████████████   ▀██▄
████████████████     ▀██
██████████████       ██▌
██████████████        ▐██
██▌▀▀██████▀▀         ▐██
▐██                   ██▌
 ██▄                 ▄██
  ▀██▄             ▄██▀