Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:04:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why anyone who invests 5,000$ now in bitcoin will be millionaire by 2025  (Read 2008 times)
dulinivanrus

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 11:19:10 AM

Because progress does not stand still and now is the time to enter the market !

✦ ZOPTAX ✦
❝ Disrupting VOIP with Blockchain ❞

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 02:34:47 PM

for me,I think so its possible to be a millionaire in 2025 if you invest a $5000 dollars because bitcoin is a giant money in the future.It grows faster as the price is going higher and higher.Bitcoin is like a treasure you invest in business,will make plenty if the profit is perfect.

Who knows. A lot can happen in that amount of time though i also doubt that many people would be able to afford holding that much money that long with a market that drastically falls up and down. It would take big balls and confidence that btc will hit that certain point.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
localcrypto

Activity: 287
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 02:54:13 PM

Looking at the present market people stop imagining so big figures investing in cryptocurrency and waiting for a long time so crypto enthusiastic want to invest for short-term gains every now and then
Amokomowo2005

Activity: 140

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 03:43:45 PM

Looks good but the 2025 is just to long for all that should be achieved, we should be looking  for the next two year before the fully adoption of cryptocurrency will be implemented.

ELONCITY    ❱ ❱ ❱ ❱    Power The world for FREE!
Public Sale Coming Soon  │  https://eloncity.io/
aleksnutis

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 09:15:07 AM

I'm interested in how many people will be able to hold the asset until 2025 and do nothing with it, regardless of the market situation. I think this is morally difficult and almost impossible for those who do not have additional income.
spongegar

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 09:24:00 AM

That is a speculation that i can get behind since most of my holdings are in Ethereum and Bitcoin. But that is too much of an optimisim for my taste. I wouldn't say that if i invest 5K USD now that I'll be a millionaire in 7 years time. Maybe in 10-15 years maybe but 7 is quite too soon and you'll just be setting up for failure.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
Gabb

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:26:25 PM

I have no doubt that diversification tends to be an excellent measure in traditional markets to mitigate risks, however in the crypto market things seem to work quite differently, which is why time has shown that even in bear markets Bitcoin seems more stable than most other altcoins

In addition, the trend observed in the market where it is evident the great dominance of bitcoin, which often leads to drag all other cryptos in the same direction of its continuous oscillations, makes it practically useless and repetitive to invest in other cryptos.
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 02:22:40 AM

It is unlikely that such a small investment is going to allow you to become a millionaire in just seven years if you are just holding your bitcoin, that could be possible if you exchange your bitcoin for altcoins and then the altcoin in which invested skyrockets and then you convert your money back to bitcoin, but even that scenario is not that likely.
arikassuja

Activity: 535
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 05:35:54 AM

in my opinion it can happen and maybe it doesn't take that long because the current condition of the total supply of bitcoin has been very limited and has begun to have difficulty getting bitcoin because the total supply is running out.
cryptocurrencyguru

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 08:37:20 AM

2025 is long-term future we can expect the crypto market profits by 2020 we can see a considerable amount of profits if only the market bounce back to previous all-time high prices
biletskiy

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 01:46:20 PM

I'm interested in how many people will be able to hold the asset until 2025 and do nothing with it, regardless of the market situation. I think this is morally difficult and almost impossible for those who do not have additional income.

It will be not difficult for the people, who are not poor and who have very well-paid jobs. In this case, they can easily hold Bitcoins, get their wages and wait when BTC jumps high.
kennen1113

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 03:35:48 PM

in my opinion it can happen and maybe it doesn't take that long because the current condition of the total supply of bitcoin has been very limited and has begun to have difficulty getting bitcoin because the total supply is running out.
Yes, and maybe now I will congratulate you, we have almost become millionaires, millionaires of dreams, we have dreamed so much and the end of this story is really sad, bitcoin has become a huge trap killing people. Prices have returned to near $6500 and many predicted it would probably continue to fall below $6000, Bitcoin did not show strength, it went against, and I'm afraid we do not have the money to survive until 2025, many of whom have lost most of their fortune for bitcoin

Silica NeXus                 
▄▄▄▄▄  Crowdfund the Nexus  ▄▄▄▄▄
Antonina

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:43:05 PM

I think that this is nonsense. By 2025, and the end of the world can happen, and 3 world can begin, but anything. You can not think so
SunJAB

Activity: 406

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 10:24:47 PM

And do you think it will come true? I only believe 50% for those who invest. In fact, many problems are difficult to achieve.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
oriontab

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 10:27:43 PM

Well, I think it is  even possible for bitcoin to achieve the feat even earlier. It took less than 5 year for it to move from 1$ to 20k$ .,so it is probable for it to reach achieve sych
oriontab

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 10:29:27 PM

Because progress does not stand still and now is the time to enter the market !
The sad thing is that most investors will wait till the price has gone up significantly, the best time to buy is when it is dumping, abandoned, you make the best gains then
crzy

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 10:35:58 PM

And do you think it will come true? I only believe 50% for those who invest. In fact, many problems are difficult to achieve.
Its hard to achieve but if you keep on believing it can actually happen. There is no rush in this market because we really need more time to figure it out the problem and correct it along the road. I believe those who will buy more today will become a millionaire in the future because of many reason, so buy more now.
KrishaBitcoin

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 12:09:54 AM

Its the same thing like you buy an realstate at cheaper price then after 10 years it will be 10x from the original price but i don't know if the situation is applicable in Bitcoin as we all knows that the price of Bitcoin is always fluctuating except if all the countries will use Bitcoin as currency for spending in 2025 then the chances that holders will become rich is very high.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                        
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
Getcoinsite

Activity: 714
Merit: 260

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 12:37:21 AM

It will be not difficult for the people, who are not poor and who have very well-paid jobs. In this case, they can easily hold Bitcoins, get their wages and wait when BTC jumps high.

Thats why if you are engaging in cryptocurrency investing specially for long term holding,we must make sure that the capital we will be using is a spare and not counted on what is our funds for daily usage because this is a long waiting and must be kept and patience i remember when i was new here,some oldies tells me this “if you want to hold for long,think that the capital is lost forever so if ever crypto fails you wont get bothered because in sense tht you have loss nothing from this attitude of investing
sotoshihero

Activity: 850
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 12:46:08 AM

Its the same thing like you buy an realstate at cheaper price then after 10 years it will be 10x from the original price but i don't know if the situation is applicable in Bitcoin as we all knows that the price of Bitcoin is always fluctuating except if all the countries will use Bitcoin as currency for spending in 2025 then the chances that holders will become rich is very high.

Cryptocurrency, bitcoin to be specific is here to stay in my opinion. As  time goes by the  difficulty and supply becomes widely distributed. And with its uses and adaptability, more people will try to own one. It will drive the bitcoin price as demand rises as bitcoin has a fixed supply of 21,000 pcs. only.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: