Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 12:58:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why anyone who invests 5,000$ now in bitcoin will be millionaire by 2025  (Read 2011 times)
btcblockchain

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 09:25:08 PM

cryptocurrency targets should be only for 3 months or 6 months period we cant imagine any riches for five years time frame

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
YCryptos

Activity: 127

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 09:52:23 PM

Very interestingly, everything is described, thank you. And now I would like to express my opinion on this matter: I absolutely agree with you that now the crypto-currency market is just beginning to develop and all who will be at the source of this development will work well.
gerald246kru

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 10:39:30 PM

Good afternoon, this post will express some of my personal views and of other people more qualified, and I will add some news that backup my view  Grin Grin

As of this moment, according to coinmarketcap.com, bitcoin is valued at 6900$ (around 66% devaluation from the 20,000$ peak) and Ethereum 380$. Worst estimates place it around 6,000$ in the next days/weeks. The markets in Japan are watching closely the BTC price and buying up at the lows as Bitcoin is quite useful in the country.

As Abra CEO Bill Barhydt stated “I talk to hedge funds, high net worth individuals, even commodity speculators. They look at the volatility in the crypto markets and they see it as a huge opportunity. Once that happens, all hell will break loose.” He said that these spikes were fueled by asian markets and we are yet to see western money enter this market (which may happen any moment). Many CEO's from western companies have announced only positive news for blockchain: Twitter CEO said Bitcoin can be the future currency, R3 Consortium has only released good news regarding their tests, Ripple had a crazy year so far as far as partnerships announced, Intel filed a patent for a device that improves cost/eficient of bitcoin mining by 35% (int for a future mining device in the coming months to rival the existing ones?), NVIDIA CEO too said that "(...) blockchain is here to stay."

With Bitcoin leading the pack (even though Ethereum is running to overtake it maybe this year), the cryptomarket is expected, not only to rise, but to reach new records and beat new milestones in value. And with all the news mentioned above, this scenario becomes a little more realistic in the long term (that's why you hodl right?).

The next thing we need to look out aswell is the altcoin market. The next Google may already have had their ICO and we don't have our buy in (I'm going to provide a list of projects that I believe will succeed) because, unfortunately, western companies have banned ICO advertisement (Google, Facebook and Twitter). But if there's a will, there's a way. I suggest using https://desearch.com or even https://duckduckgo.com - alternative search engines to Google - to help with the research (beware of scams, please).

Why is it important to move your money between the different tokens?

Some people have noticed that money usually flows from bitcoin and the main currencies to the altcoin market, after great bitcoin valorizations. This is where the opportunity for us, investors, presents itself to be capitalized on. A good hodler that buys in the cryptomarket now and takes advantage of these fluctuations should easily become very wealthy in the course of 7 years, admitting that the cryptomarket won't crash for some crazy reason (which should be very hard at this point).

Best kind of projects?

Edward Snowden, when inquired about cryptos, answered that "(...) the most interesting are the security tokens like Zcash." Personally, there are 2 kinds of way to look at a project: it's either good, because it is the first of it's kind and therefore the price could go up accordingly with that factor and some money can be made in such window, or it's either great, and has long term prospects as it will provide some service that will be powered by blockchain, and has a great team (which is usually listed on the project website) that will guide the project the way possible. Even though agreeing with Snowden as to the best projects are about security, not to mention that blockchain was created out of the cypherpunk movement, I can't overlook the fact that blockchain can revolutionize nearly all sectors of the service industry, and, therefore, influencing both primary and secondary sectors aswell, bringing reduced costs to our lives.

My List

NagaCoin ~ 0.49$
RequestNetwork ~ 0.16$
Polymath ~0.30$
Ardor ~ 0.22$
COSS Coin ~ 0.18$
Bancor ~ 2.17$
SingularityNet ~ 0.11$
SWFTC ~ 0.008$
Blackmoon ~ 0.55$
Sirin Labs ~ 0.23$
Hicky (ICO completed recently, still not listed)

NOTE I:I highlighted my favourite ones for either long term reasons or because pays dividends
NOTE II:I did not provide the necessary links for the content I reported here but for anyone interested, a quick search will answer all questions

Good luck out there  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
You can see that bitcoin prices have been steadily dropping in recent days and have hit the $ 6000 mark, which means bitcoin has lost nearly 70% of its value since 2017. and investors are no longer concerned about bitcoin at this time. I believe that now we should only invest in short bitcoin and should not invest long term because bitcoin prices will be able to continue falling sharply in the coming days.
Elseye

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

ApolloX

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 10:40:48 PM

Well, that's too much I think. There's no need to say such things because that is hardly a prediction of what will really happen in 2025...

Dreamchaser21

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 10:44:11 PM

cryptocurrency targets should be only for 3 months or 6 months period we cant imagine any riches for five years time frame
We can’t really know what will happen with bitcoin in 2025 but I think if you are willing to take the risk and hold with bitcoin for sure you’re gonna succeed. Try to hold for at least 1year, hodlers don’t mind the current events and situation they only focus on their target price.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 10:54:20 PM

Moving your money to different tokens is what we call diversify and there are traders who found their luck and wealth on it.

You are merely focusing to the altcoin market and just forgets on how bitcoin can do a comeback. Also you have forgotten that holding is suitable for all types of investors in the crypto market, day trader or holder that can make someone even richer.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
ladydark

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 11:36:36 PM

I too agree that bitcoin price will be much higher by 2025,but there is no guarantee for the price to reach such a higher ATH.

BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 01:29:11 AM

Yeah I do not think it takes too long time to get rich from bitcoin investment, although in the long run it's going to be a big profit, but not everyone can hold it for a very long time, you know in a few months, bitcoin investment can make you rich , because the price change may have increased several times in just a short time, last year for example..
sotoshihero

Activity: 850
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 02:02:24 AM

I too agree that bitcoin price will be much higher by 2025,but there is no guarantee for the price to reach such a higher ATH.

Yes, thers no guarantee and on possibility. If we believe it will reach another ATH, thats the spirit of positivity. Me too is very optimistic abouyt bitcoin in the years to come and by alyzing from its history,  we should. There are slumps but its year on year gain compared from the day it started is very huge.
nur rochid

Activity: 1050

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 04:06:29 AM

Yes, thers no guarantee and on possibility. If we believe it will reach another ATH, thats the spirit of positivity. Me too is very optimistic abouyt bitcoin in the years to come and by alyzing from its history,  we should. There are slumps but its year on year gain compared from the day it started is very huge.
fall in bitcoin prices in my opinion such as price correction so trend line remains positive. therefore if we are able to hold hold until 2025 it is possible to become financial freedom
Nerman

Activity: 364
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 04:35:24 AM

Nobody knows the future but this is the reason why we are investing to make our money work for us. We want our money to grow.

Everyone who invested are wishing that it will come true but remember not all coins will survive, so invest in coins that has great potential to stay and be expensive in the future.
DonFacundo

Activity: 1344
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 06:48:29 AM

Investing $5,000 with bitcoin or your favorite altcoins surely you will be millionaire by 2025, but should research the altcoin first if it is good to hold for long.

bristlefront

Activity: 225
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 09:12:14 AM

Good afternoon, this post will express some of my personal views and of other people more qualified, and I will add some news that backup my view  Grin Grin

As of this moment, according to coinmarketcap.com, bitcoin is valued at 6900$ (around 66% devaluation from the 20,000$ peak) and Ethereum 380$. Worst estimates place it around 6,000$ in the next days/weeks. The markets in Japan are watching closely the BTC price and buying up at the lows as Bitcoin is quite useful in the country.

As Abra CEO Bill Barhydt stated “I talk to hedge funds, high net worth individuals, even commodity speculators. They look at the volatility in the crypto markets and they see it as a huge opportunity. Once that happens, all hell will break loose.” He said that these spikes were fueled by asian markets and we are yet to see western money enter this market (which may happen any moment). Many CEO's from western companies have announced only positive news for blockchain: Twitter CEO said Bitcoin can be the future currency, R3 Consortium has only released good news regarding their tests, Ripple had a crazy year so far as far as partnerships announced, Intel filed a patent for a device that improves cost/eficient of bitcoin mining by 35% (int for a future mining device in the coming months to rival the existing ones?), NVIDIA CEO too said that "(...) blockchain is here to stay."

With Bitcoin leading the pack (even though Ethereum is running to overtake it maybe this year), the cryptomarket is expected, not only to rise, but to reach new records and beat new milestones in value. And with all the news mentioned above, this scenario becomes a little more realistic in the long term (that's why you hodl right?).

The next thing we need to look out aswell is the altcoin market. The next Google may already have had their ICO and we don't have our buy in (I'm going to provide a list of projects that I believe will succeed) because, unfortunately, western companies have banned ICO advertisement (Google, Facebook and Twitter). But if there's a will, there's a way. I suggest using https://desearch.com or even https://duckduckgo.com - alternative search engines to Google - to help with the research (beware of scams, please).

Why is it important to move your money between the different tokens?

Some people have noticed that money usually flows from bitcoin and the main currencies to the altcoin market, after great bitcoin valorizations. This is where the opportunity for us, investors, presents itself to be capitalized on. A good hodler that buys in the cryptomarket now and takes advantage of these fluctuations should easily become very wealthy in the course of 7 years, admitting that the cryptomarket won't crash for some crazy reason (which should be very hard at this point).

Best kind of projects?

Edward Snowden, when inquired about cryptos, answered that "(...) the most interesting are the security tokens like Zcash." Personally, there are 2 kinds of way to look at a project: it's either good, because it is the first of it's kind and therefore the price could go up accordingly with that factor and some money can be made in such window, or it's either great, and has long term prospects as it will provide some service that will be powered by blockchain, and has a great team (which is usually listed on the project website) that will guide the project the way possible. Even though agreeing with Snowden as to the best projects are about security, not to mention that blockchain was created out of the cypherpunk movement, I can't overlook the fact that blockchain can revolutionize nearly all sectors of the service industry, and, therefore, influencing both primary and secondary sectors aswell, bringing reduced costs to our lives.

My List

NagaCoin ~ 0.49$
RequestNetwork ~ 0.16$
Polymath ~0.30$
Ardor ~ 0.22$
COSS Coin ~ 0.18$
Bancor ~ 2.17$
SingularityNet ~ 0.11$
SWFTC ~ 0.008$
Blackmoon ~ 0.55$
Sirin Labs ~ 0.23$

NOTE I:I highlighted my favourite ones for either long term reasons or because pays dividends
NOTE II:I did not provide the necessary links for the content I reported here but for anyone interested, a quick search will answer all questions

Good luck out there  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Good analyzation. But those who bought earlier in 2016 are the real millionaires and this time I think it is too late to become a millionaire due to regulations that affects bitcoin. It is not late overall but it will take time to become a millionaire if you invest an amount of money like that.  What happen last year doesn't mean it will happen again, we know that bitcoin is unpredictable so does this.

Macai

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 10:32:21 AM

Yes i think so, because the 5,000$ has coins that will appreciate its value later on. if Bitcoin will pursue then it will be a big deal on 2025. that will be a big earnings then.
Dimon8

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 10:35:20 AM

I think that bitcoin will not reach such heights that will help become a millionaire to those who buy bitcoin today. Too much competition for bitcoin from the sides of altcoins.
shaadsufi

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 10:24:41 AM

Let's first agree on the fact that bitcoin is expanding that the rate at which it is is expanding is also expanding inflationary, now when you invest 1 USD in 2009, you would have 6300 USD now, and if you had invested that 6000 today another 9000 percent increase means that 54 million  dollars

Xenoph0bia

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 03:52:27 PM

Bitcoin is currently at $6380. And its true, anyone who invest in the coin now will be a millionaire in the coming years. Bitcoin being the pioneer of cryptocutrencies, has a lot of potential and can cross the $15000 mark by the end of 2018. This comprises of nearly 300% profit gains in one's investment. The coin being decentralised, has brought forward the idea of a digital, cashless society and hence is considered as a brand name for thr cryptos.
Dowrich80

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 05:38:04 PM

The value at which bitcoin is increasing is exponential not if you-you look at the increasing rate over the daily trends but the decade, from a few cents the bitcoin value has increased to 6700 dollars with more increase in another decade a 6000 percent increase means that million is guaranteed

papashark

Activity: 123
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2018, 05:54:23 PM

I want to barrow some from your list, as the price looks cool. I am a crypto holder of COSS. I am still holding the coins I got from them from the twitter bounty since last year.

>>

My List

NagaCoin ~ 0.49$
RequestNetwork ~ 0.16$
Polymath ~0.30$
Ardor ~ 0.22$
COSS Coin ~ 0.18$
Bancor ~ 2.17$
SingularityNet ~ 0.11$
SWFTC ~ 0.008$
Blackmoon ~ 0.55$
Sirin Labs ~ 0.23$
sky4242

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 06:23:52 PM

I think nobody would be a millionaire by investing 5000 dollars. Because the current year is about to end in 2018. And in 7 years, I think it is impossible. But you may be right.Because the market will not say what will be 7 years. Reflecting to be your millionaire on the market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: