Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 04:36:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I want to sell the house car and  (Read 791 times)
Totscha

Activity: 1276
Merit: 622

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:34:38 AM

You want to sell the "house car" or the house AND car?

A car is a deprecating asset i.e. it loses value over time. So selling a car you don't need and investing that money into a high risk investment is an OK choice. Think about it... If you're not going to cry if your car burns down right now, go ahead, do it.

A house on the other hand is one of the safest investments if properly insured and maintained. It will keep and perhaps even increase in value, depending on where it is. Selling that and throwing that money into crypto is in my humble opinion completely mental. No amount of potential profit is worth the pain you will endure if the market crashes.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Matimtim

Activity: 868
Merit: 108

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:29:56 AM

Is it time to shine to get bitcoin. more falls? I want to sell the house car and buy bitcoin Undecided

If you do that, you do mistake, because you have a house and car but you want to sell those things and you want to buy bitcoin, so what is your goal? People are doing something for a reason but in your case I think you don`t have goal because you are losing what you have even though you can earn more through investing in bitcoin world but for me is not good to sell your house to buy bitcoin because my plan is I will hold my bitcoin now because I want to buy a house and car so, in short I want to build a real investment through bitcoin.

bummm

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:12:14 AM

If you are going to do it, buy only with a part of it, because it can fall more.

Buy and hold, as the crash is temporary. The mistake most people do is going to extremes, like being a permabull or a permabear. Nothing is permanent here.

Have a balanced approach to it, and you might succeed.

I guess I have already met some post like that here.If it is not a FAKE, and the guy is really going to do it then he is a strange man. He can easily lose everything. I do not think that this decision is right.
lamadu3

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 06:14:22 AM

Is it time to shine to get bitcoin. more falls? I want to sell the house car and buy bitcoin Undecided

I hope you were joking and you were not serious at all. Nobody should sell anything (especially real estate and vehicles) to invest in Bitcoin. You can lose everything.
Rajamuda

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 06:24:23 AM

Although it might be bring/promise to gain profits, but however it's good if you look for other ways than that, we shouldn't sacrifice too much till would be got a high risk. We are as humans.. certainly must have a lot of sense and be trying to choose a more efficient way, trying to avoiding the bad things.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 02:17:38 PM

I hope you were joking and you were not serious at all. Nobody should sell anything (especially real estate and vehicles) to invest in Bitcoin. You can lose everything.
Lol. By all means! Lessons are learned from mistakes and bigger mistakes provide harder leassons that pretty much will make you a better decision maker in the future. Obviously what you're planning, if you're serious about it, isn't something that a normal person would think of. You have to be prepared though to live in the streets if things go wrong Cheesy

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
aysg76
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 2124

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 03:10:51 PM

Selling house or car to just invest in bitcoin, is a stupid thing I consider. Although the bitcoin is having an enormous potential and it can provide you a great profit but selling your real-world assets against it is doesn't make any sense as you may be at a greater loss someday. However, you can invest in it in the small amounts that you can afford...

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
DarkIT

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 05:39:17 PM

Selling house or car to just invest in bitcoin, is a stupid thing I consider. Although the bitcoin is having an enormous potential and it can provide you a great profit but selling your real-world assets against it is doesn't make any sense as you may be at a greater loss someday. However, you can invest in it in the small amounts that you can afford...
well, if you do intend to get bitcoin, do not use your main treasure to get it with plenty. one thing we should know, that there will be a risk of what we do. the bigger you target, the greater the risk. so we have to prepare it. Selling real estate is not a wise choice.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
CPLAY - IDO█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L   
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
makolz26

Activity: 714
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 06:52:40 PM

well, if you do intend to get bitcoin, do not use your main treasure to get it with plenty. one thing we should know, that there will be a risk of what we do. the bigger you target, the greater the risk. so we have to prepare it. Selling real estate is not a wise choice.
There are lot of ways for us to have fund by not selling our house, we can actually sell our car but not our house or to lend some money from a bank which gives less interest, I won't ever sell my house, I am a risk taker but not in that way, because  you don't know what will happen in the market.
Kray

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:25:14 PM

If you do that for bitcoin I think you will bear more risk because just to start investing bitcoin is already risky especially if you sell your car and your house then the risk will increase.
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:49:12 PM

To sell a car I think it’s reasonable because car is used for transportation that the price will decrease in future if you want to sell it, but to sell the house is very unusual because it’s a place to live and we rest there, even house can be used as a property investment that if sold in the future the price will rise.
I advise you to just sell your car to buy some bitcoin to invest and don’t sell your house because if you sell it, it will be very risky for you.
EddyGameta

Activity: 884
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 04:04:34 PM

Maybe you are interested in bitcoin because of the bitcoin’s price that go up drastically and it makes you tempted to buy it even you want to sell your car and your house just for bitcoin. It’s more stupid than someone who is crazy with gambling. Maybe you can sell your car and buy bitcoin to invest so you can experience the bitcoin investing in a long-term and taste the raise and the fall of its unstable prices.
manismanja

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 04:42:19 PM

honestly such action is really not necessary because I think if you do not have the capital for trading then you can look for capital trading from bounty campaign and some campaigns in this forum, the key is just patience is very high, so do not you do things which harms you like selling your house and car just to buy bitcoin.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Suslura

Activity: 579
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:29:40 PM

honestly such action is really not necessary because I think if you do not have the capital for trading then you can look for capital trading from bounty campaign and some campaigns in this forum, the key is just patience is very high, so do not you do things which harms you like selling your house and car just to buy bitcoin.
Today the situation is very much reminiscent of the fact that people used to contact loans and the banking system. And from this very much suffered. Today, they sell all their property of frill money, in the hope of making good money, but as a result, they can also blame the crypto currency in all their problems.

]
Barbarian

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:41:11 PM

You will be taking a huge risk if you did something like that, while it's obvious that many people in the forum have a very strong confidence in the bright future of bitcoin, the truth is that we cannot predict exactly what is going to happen so it is better to not take such a risky decision as selling something as expensive as a house and a car.
Unplugged

Activity: 352

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 01:44:05 AM

It's a big gamble in my honest opinion but the market is at a better state than it was before. If you plan to buy bitcoin the best time is probably now since the price is not that high and it can generate such profit in matter of months. I suggest if you want to buy, buy now and hold for the long the run.

███   ████     Bitgesell's first yearly halving is coming in less than a month!     ████   ███
B I T G E S E L L      BUY BGL/USDT NOW AT DIGIFINEX
██               ████████     •     Telegram     •     Twitter     •     ████████               ██
ToyotaFortuner

Activity: 574

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:25:01 AM

why should you sell your house and car? it is a ridiculous act, better not to do that, because in my opinion it is too dangerous and has a very high risk, better play with small capital and wait patiently to get a lot of capital. do not be too eager to buy bitcoin in that way.
nelmari

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:29:07 AM

Honestly it is not a good idea to sell things like your house or car just to buy bitcoin, it isn't even practical to sell them not unless you have a lot house or car and you are not basically using them so you are just disposing them and invest in bitcoin right after.
markdario112616

Activity: 816
Merit: 133

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:23:22 AM
Last edit: April 23, 2018, 08:08:46 AM by markdario112616

This is a great example of a RISK TAKER! Risking everything they have to solely rely on Bitcoin alone. Bitcoin is a good investment, indeed, but please try to weigh all the possible outcome of your decisions. Do research and study the things you wanted to engage with. This type of actions are somehow idiotic, and pure BS. An honest advice, Try to consult first, Parents, Friends, relatives and a Doctor. Your condition is still curable, just anticipate it.
Duogembrot

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 02:41:35 PM

I see a lot of that advise you not to do things that I think are not very good, yes it is true what has been said to the people who answered your thread you should not do that you can get capital trading in another way, you just need to work hard and never to stop or give up.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: