Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 06:36:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Is the CME GROUP BTC Trading Launch, push the BTC price down the last month ?  (Read 104 times)
bassieflup (OP)

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:56:50 PM

If we look back this moment, is it the launch of BTC trading on CME GROUP a smart thing to do?

I have the Feeling that the market is pushed down from the moment CME GROUP launch there BTC trading.

Before BTC was a mystery underground feeling, but now its control by people with big big money wallets that put on Walls and pushed the Price down.

Is it not time to get back to the old time's, and jump over to a other Coin, and not be controlled by the big wallets maffia? 

I think we can shit on there head, by ignore BTC and jump over to a other coin.
 So that there down pushing will result in nothing, because soon they will pump the price back up.
 And they will use us to buy and buy on the upline hype.

Or am i wrong, sorry for the shitty english  Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 1658

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:00:49 PM

I wouldn't say that they are the main reason for the price to sink a bit. But it may have contribution to the hype surrounding bitcoin specially in December. But if you are here in December you will notice that after both CME and CBoE enters, there's a lot of irrational buyers that went with the hype.

However, I also notice that after they offer bitcoin future contracts, the price became somewhat stalled for quite some time, before the eventually crash that we are witnessing. So Yes, for me they are a contributory factors to the dip that we are seeing today.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Hamphser

Activity: 2478
Merit: 326

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:25:24 PM

If we look back this moment, is it the launch of BTC trading on CME GROUP a smart thing to do?

I have the Feeling that the market is pushed down from the moment CME GROUP launch there BTC trading.

Before BTC was a mystery underground feeling, but now its control by people with big big money wallets that put on Walls and pushed the Price down.

Is it not time to get back to the old time's, and jump over to a other Coin, and not be controlled by the big wallets maffia? 

I think we can shit on there head, by ignore BTC and jump over to a other coin.
 So that there down pushing will result in nothing, because soon they will pump the price back up.
 And they will use us to buy and buy on the upline hype.

Or am i wrong, sorry for the shitty english  Smiley
We cant really remove these presumption to our mind since cryptocurrency is already making a buzzing sound when it comes to investment opportunities and for those people who do have fat wallet would always comes after to a thing where they saw that they can able to make money on where we can really presume that they are already entering to this market for the sole of profits and manipulation is possible but talking into your suggestion on jumping into another coin then its not really a wise decision to be done.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
olumyd

Activity: 658
Merit: 117

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:04:00 PM

I wouldn't say that they are the main reason for the price to sink a bit. But it may have contribution to the hype surrounding bitcoin specially in December. But if you are here in December you will notice that after both CME and CBoE enters, there's a lot of irrational buyers that went with the hype.

However, I also notice that after they offer bitcoin future contracts, the price became somewhat stalled for quite some time, before the eventually crash that we are witnessing. So Yes, for me they are a contributory factors to the dip that we are seeing today.

I agree, but technically CME among others played significant roles in influencing the price trends of bitcoin by creating self-fulfilling prophecies to achieve more profit margins. However, there's a silver lining this, the trend will consistently experience both bullish and bearish effects simultaneously in a more rapid fashion until the expiration of contracts, but small-time investors have to know and understand the signals clear enough to make interim profits.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: