Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 11:17:17 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why I think BTCZ is Bitcoin 2.0 - BitcoinZ  (Read 320 times)
brooklynite1 (OP)

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

In BTCz we trust. Organic slow growth.

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 07:40:00 PM
Last edit: July 10, 2018, 10:07:46 PM by brooklynite1

I thought I start this thread so I can point out why I think BTCZ is by far a different cryptocurrency and one that will have a big impact in the future of this market. In my opinion (and this is not a financial advice) BTCZ is going to quickly expand into a major players in the next two years. BTCZ is nothing comparable to other coins. Here are some characteristics of BTCZ and why it is called Bitcoin 2.0 (BitcoinZ):

No Premine
(90% of coins cannot claim that)

No ICO
(ICO, DAICO and Premine are practically the same thing). Unlike and ICO/DAICO an investment in BTCZ does not make Vitalik richer.

No Free Airdrop
(When people get something for free, its easy for them to dump it, look at BTCP with massive airdrop and BIP9 free coins for devs, and all ICOS that fall 99%)

No Developer Tax
(Just like the now abandoned ZCL, BTCZ does not have Dev tax)

No Slow Start
(Whatever the F that was, most Equihash coins abandoned that marketing garbage)

No POS
(Only Proof of Work bring value, POS is basically paying interest to the rich diluting current holders, like what banks do)

No Staking Tax
(Staking is the same as POS, like Bitconnect and BTX, basically collecting interest for the rich, like a CD at the bank)

No Supernode Tax
(Again this is like Staking and POS, you get money just for being rich, this is banking system, diluting others)

Android Branded Exclusive Wallet
(forget ZCL, BTCP, and Zen, ZEL, even ZEC/ZCash doesnt have a branded Android wallet).
This means someone like Coinami, Freewallet, Trezor, etc cannot claimed that they were "hacked" one day. You and only you hold your private keys and no one else has them.

Superfast transactions.
(Have you tried the Android wallet?)

Windows Branded Exclusive GUI Miner
(Nope, ZCL, BTCP, Zen, ZEL, even ZEC/ZCash dont have that)

No shady people in the dev team
(such as Rhett, Cryptojack, and specially Tai Zen and Leon Fu behind the project. BTCZ is a community driven project without single "kings" ruling the development)

Extremely low marketcap below $10M that will allow much growth.
(If the market cap is over $100M you may be too late to the game already)

Proper denomination, coin count
(Unlike many others. So a $1.50 cup of coffee could be priced 1.50 BTCZ unlike it bring priced 0.00000000150 BTC or 0.0000150 XMR that will never be adopted.

Significant Development in Web APIs
Look at projects such as https://btcz.me

Significant achievements on eCommerce Payment Gateway
Look at eCommerce plugins here all developed and available to the public for free: https://btcz.in/# with terrible marketing, no one knows about it, well yet. The only other coins with this much work done are Dash and maybe Bitcoin. Unfortunately both DASH X11 and BTC SHA256 coins are centralized by ASICs now so the ownership and control is by Bitmain and dominated by those with low electricity cost and cooler regions, and no GPU mining for the avg person.

Currently Listed on TEN exchanges and more to come:
TradeSatoshi, Stocks.Exchange, Coinbene, Exrates, Crex24, C-CEX, BTC-Alpha, BarterDEX, Graviex, Cryptobroker.io (not recommending any exchangings, just making a list)

TXTz
One of the first projects to allow sending cryptocurrency with a dumb phone with a simple text (SMS messaging) only.

ZHash Technology - ASIC Killer
The first project to switch over to 144.5 Algo and kill off the new Bitmain Z9 and Inno A9 Equihash miners. BTG and others were very slow in making the change and many Equihash coins still have not made a change.

KioskZ
A true POS (Point of Sale) system. Introducing Kiosks for Restaurant use. Very cool device to allow BTCz payments for restaurants.

Zephid

Activity: 13
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:55:21 PM

Smiley i like BTCZ, very easy to use, to understand... with time this can be great
Tornand

Activity: 117

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 12:06:48 AM

Btcz rocks! Strong and patient community is the key. Market will come back at some time and btcz will be at the frontline.
kahc

Activity: 350
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:24:55 AM

BTCZ could have turned out fine if they had more developer and community support.
Sadly they failed.

IgniHash

Activity: 224

One Token to Move Anything Anywhere

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:32:23 AM

Well, I do not follow much information about Bitcoin Z. But based on this topic, I see good value about this coin. But do you think this coin will survive for a long term? Because there was no ICO.

allcryptominer

Activity: 336
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:39:53 AM

They had a good community at the start. But after one developer decided to leave something happend. I was mining it myself in the beginning and made great profit selling when price was high but unfortunatly price has declined since and haven't recovered and I don't think it ever will.
skylar

Activity: 434
Merit: 104

Esport Ecosystem

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:14:48 AM

IMO the bitcoin 2.0 is already taken by bitcoin cash  Grin Grin, for me it is more like another zcash fork than bitcoin itself. for now it is just a little bit hard for community coin to make progression on market chart because I think there are to many bad news arround cryptocurrency ATM, and it is make new investor think twice to make an investment on it.
kahc

Activity: 350
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:31:50 PM

Well, I do not follow much information about Bitcoin Z. But based on this topic, I see good value about this coin. But do you think this coin will survive for a long term? Because there was no ICO.

Man its a fork of ZCash, not an ICO.

As it is now BTCZ = (BTCP minus the devs and community support).
eldub

Activity: 232
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:35:45 PM

No, not bitcoin 2.0. Not anything worthwhile.
I'd stay away.

brooklynite1 (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 10:04:52 PM

The best Crypto since BTC.

Pcgamer34

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 12:58:42 AM

BTCZ will go far. The whales will leave soon at $10 or more supply don't matter it the market cap and volume.
brooklynite1 (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 01:06:27 AM

BTCZ will go far. The whales will leave soon at $10 or more supply don't matter it the market cap and volume.

What do you mean they will leave at $10?

AlexaSonda

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:16:34 AM

why they say Bitcoin 2.0 and why they made the name of his project BitcoinZ?
are they no idea to create another name besides Bitcoin?
what just wants to take the popularity of bitcoin to attract the attention of many people?
tarnojj

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:32:14 AM

I do not follow much information about Bitcoin Z. But based on this topic, I see good value about this coin. But do you think this coin will survive for a long term? Because there was no ICO and I don't think it ever will.
brooklynite1 (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 05:49:56 PM

I do not follow much information about Bitcoin Z. But based on this topic, I see good value about this coin. But do you think this coin will survive for a long term? Because there was no ICO and I don't think it ever will.

It will because there is no ICO.

ICO means someone owns a LARGE sum of a token and will DUMP at the time of his exit. Same is true with taxed coins such as ZCash. There is a guaranteed loss of certain percentage with weekly staking taxed coins such as BTX that is guaranteed to drop 8% in value every week in exchange for 8% staking free coins (dilution).

All the points made here devalue coins/projects.

There is no such thing with BTCZ.

brooklynite1 (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 05:53:04 PM

why they say Bitcoin 2.0 and why they made the name of his project BitcoinZ?
are they no idea to create another name besides Bitcoin?
what just wants to take the popularity of bitcoin to attract the attention of many people?

That is a good point. I do think the coin will need some rebranding to separate itself from Bitcoin. I personally don't like BTCZ/BitcoinZ its just too long. But it does not change the fundamentals and all the work behind it. Marketing itself also means nothing as you can see DOGE has great marketing with zero development and is failing even though it is widely used.

brooklynite1 (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2018, 10:11:28 PM

Can any of your favorite altcoins say the same?

brooklynite1 (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 08:30:09 AM

Revised the article to include the new videos and new SMS transfer technology:

https://steemit.com/bitcoin/@brooklynite/btcz-and-how-it-is-a-distinguished-crytocurrency-bitcoinz-or-bitcoin-2-0/

masterrex

Activity: 1820
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:37:39 AM

Revised the article to include the new videos and new SMS transfer technology:

https://steemit.com/bitcoin/@brooklynite/btcz-and-how-it-is-a-distinguished-crytocurrency-bitcoinz-or-bitcoin-2-0/

Looking Nice and great characteristics, But its too early to speculate Maybe in the near Future theres a lot Bitcoin wannabe at this point in time and they all claiming that they are the Bitcoin 2.0 and I dont know who is the real one. will let the time will judge!
Jansaa

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:21:31 AM

There are quite a lot of altcoin names like Bitcoin! I think that would be so confusing! Should be completely new development to ensure transparency!
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: