Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 12:10:23 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What Does Day Trading Means?  (Read 871 times)
eekkaa

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:51:15 PM

daily trading in my opinion is trading every day using very much capital you can use it for trading every day dnegan utilize the existing coin price movements, although your profit a little at least you can get a profit.
simpleholmes

Activity: 278
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:57:51 PM

Day trading means to sell and buy your assets through day wihtout holding and usually aiming for lower profits such as 3-5% gains, you can make money small and small every day but with a lot of stress.
suvo05

Activity: 1162
Merit: 260

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 06:30:02 PM

Suppose a coin price is 10$ at the start of a day and at the end of the day it also cost 10$, but in between the day the coin price fluctuate between 15$ to $9. In this case if you buy the coin at 10$ and sell it higher than 10$(say 12$). This kind of trading is called day trading.
i.e taking the advantage of volatility of the coin price through the day is day trading.

rockie87

Activity: 163
Merit: 1

ICOForums.net - A Cryptocurrency & ICO Forum

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 07:05:16 PM

Getting a little bit confuse here. What Does it means by day trading and are any advantages and disadvantages in day trading. Thanks
Day trading is a simple concept of short term investment or small and rapid process of trading.In this investor invest in one coin and with few seconds if he gets a good deal for that investment he sells it to invest in somewhere else.

_____◢  ICO Forums  ◣___▁
New Forum for Cryptocurrency Discussion
 ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ◥  www.icoforums.net  ◤ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅
@bamaricibo

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 07:11:34 PM

daily trading in my opinion is trading every day using very much capital you can use it for trading every day dnegan utilize the existing coin price movements, although your profit a little at least you can get a profit.
Especially the market today, the price of the altcoin is going down, it is difficult to earn a profit in the short term, if possible long-term investment will be better, there Probably will come to you slowly but surely, investment in the day if the income is very good but the risk I see them more unsettled.
Lecam

Activity: 700
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 07:16:42 PM

Getting a little bit confuse here. What Does it means by day trading and are any advantages and disadvantages in day trading. Thanks
Day trading means that you would only buy the coin for a short trade ,
Disadvantage of day trading is it is really risky to do because the coins or the market could fall down for a day or a week so it means you wouldn't really have a successful day trade,
Advantage of day trading is you could use your profit for your next trade just like compounding in investment.
concept2

Activity: 750
Merit: 258

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 07:21:44 PM

day trading means your buy and sells orders happen on the same day or 2 days period. Day trading is hard and only a few people can do it. You have to understand the risk in day trading. HOwever, once you can do day trading, you will be able to earn a huge profit Wink
bennie4

Activity: 224
Merit: 21

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:56:43 PM

You can clearly see that the market is fluctuating continuously, and in the long run, the market is bearish, so bitcoin prices may continue to decrease at any time. So in order to minimize risk and make a profit safely, you need to trade short-term by day and end the day. It is constantly fluctuating and difficult to guess so you need to always put stoploss to minimize the risk that may occur.
kaizerblitz

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:25:46 AM

Trading for me is just a gambling that you will risk your money for that and my mind work as well when i'm in trading mode. Because your trading will decide what will happen to your money.
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:40:43 AM

I think doing daily trading does not mean using a large capital, using a small capital if you do trading every day you can be called daily trading, the point is daily trading has more frequencies do to trade and of course the risk will be greater because you will more often meet market fluctuations
heninur

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:53:20 AM

in my opinion, day trading is a daily trading / selling of coins made daily to earn a daily profit.
profit: you earn money every day, so you do not have to wait long to earn money.
disadvantages: you should monitor the price developments every day and this will spend your time.

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
Bonsaiav

Activity: 602
Merit: 118

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 03:47:28 AM

For most 'Long Traders', who are accustomed to trading cryptocurrency, you will often hear short-term or long-term moves in price movements, which in essence is market movements become highly targeted. If you can understand the direction of the market, you can make money relatively freely without spending any other money. Today in a fluctuating market, you may see price movements of 20 minutes, 1 hour or 1 day periods. Traders are often stressed, and the market's emerging and often reversed, in the sense that there's a fall in prices, in fact here we will get two types benefit, the first benefit we can buy bitcoin at a low price, the second benefit we can sell when the price's above the purchase price. Technically it's one in the Day Trading strategy.

Daily trading is a modern profit-taking strategy and we follow only the rhythm in the trade.
Success at all times in daily trading requires extra ability. We must be able to analyze the market movements that are very fast and bumpy, we also have to know where the market goes, and when is the right time to buy/sell.

coffigayo

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 08:47:40 AM

For new beginners in trading, this kind of thing can be very difficult to do. Daily trading focuses on setting limit orders, of course you need good capital for starting points because daily trading can generate huge profits in a very short period of time. Some time ago I saw some videos on youtube that contain about Cryptocurrancy Bot Trading. My advice if you want to try day trading go in the same direction you will go if you hold for long term then if you get some profit at the end of the day, your position. If it does not go well you will hold this position for the long term.
karthcrypt

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 08:58:45 AM

Day trading simply mean you earn a daily wages trading in cryptocurrency or other asset class that are traceable! Day trading is full time job and of you are not willing to spend long hours doing it,  you should consider something else!

Olatunjex

Activity: 1064
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 09:11:27 AM

In a simple language, day trading mean buying and spelling of an asset within a day, most time the profit are small but if the assets are in large quantity the profit will be huge. On of the disadvantages is If you aren't good in trading you might be trapped trying to do day trading or run into a loss but if you are good in trading it is good means of making quick profit.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
margert

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 10:19:22 AM

You can see that the market is fluctuating continuously and very rocky, bitcoin prices are constantly adjusting in huge amplitude and fast. Therefore, short-term trading by day is the best choice and most accurate at this time. You can reduce the risk and make a profit immediately, with a bearish market is very important.
jason meneses

Activity: 106

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 10:27:58 AM

Day trading is speculation in securities, specifically buying and selling financial instruments within the same trading day. Strictly, day trading is trading only within a day, such that all positions are closed before the market closes for the trading day. ... Traders who participate in day trading are called day traders.
jayanath123

Activity: 130
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 03:35:23 PM

Its very simple day Trading,every day every items change every time change all over the world, so day trading is short term trading. there have advantage and disadvantage, advantage is very clear profit, make a decent profit,
jagdeepjd

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 05:35:21 PM

Its simple as the name states day trading means you will enter into a trade and will close that trade before the day ends whether you are on loss or profit.
It has its own pros and cons but to throw yourself into day trading you must have good knowledge of technical analysis and you must be in front of your screen all day(theoritically)
developer101dev

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 05:42:22 PM

It means that you are preferring to trade in the market daily more than holding your coin for a long term, i also prefer the day trading because in this way i can multiply my coins easier since holding it for a long time will not guarantee you to earn more profit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: