Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:23:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What Does Day Trading Means?  (Read 871 times)
syahdurindu

Activity: 231
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 04:27:21 PM

Getting a little bit confuse here. What Does it means by day trading and are any advantages and disadvantages in day trading. Thanks
day trading in my opinion is a daily trading, a trader selling and buying coins owned every day.
day trading has advantages and disadvantages, one of the advantages is that we will earn money every day, but if the market price is not good, then we can not earn income, we also have to monitor the price developments every day, in order to avoid the loss.

JohnWick_Bitcoin

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 04:28:16 PM

Getting a little bit confuse here. What Does it means by day trading and are any advantages and disadvantages in day trading. Thanks

Trading means you want to earn more profit daily or monthly, you invest when the price is small and sell it again when it increases and you will get profit in that way, there are people who are using cryptocurrency on their daily needs and all they do is always trade in the market.
purtoricopirate

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 05:45:46 PM

Day trading is taking a small move and be done with it by the end of the day. Aka not getting married to a position. Purely in it for the profit.
ershovspa

Activity: 144

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:32:55 PM

Day trading is very risky. At present, it is not suitable for for day trading, as the market has been dropping constantly for some time. I think day trading is suitable, when the market is upward trend.

It's the same. If prices are constantly going up you'll end up at one point buying something that will at the next moment hit the dip. You'll end up angry but that's the game.
sugarpie2018

Activity: 85
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 09:03:20 PM

In my opinion, think Day trading simply means conducting a complete transactions (buy and sell) within a particular day in a particular coin (S), with the aim of making enough profit by the close of the day.

It therefore requires the absolute concentrate and unique gut of the trader to (1) observe the rate of coins in the coin market, and then (2) purchase and sell a particular coin at a price to gain profit.

The risks associated with this are pretty high, hence the need to be experience at it.
@bamaricibo

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:47:42 AM

Trading means you want to earn more profit daily or monthly, you invest when the price is small and sell it again when it increases and you will get profit in that way, there are people who are using cryptocurrency on their daily needs and all they do is always trade in the market.
But with daily trading they are extremely risky for you, maybe you will lose capital in the day or maybe you are profitable but the profit will be very little, In my opinion when deciding to invest in Crypto should Choose a long time, so it is easier to earn more and safer for us.
goku1525

Activity: 420
Merit: 50

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:39:32 AM

But with daily trading they are extremely risky for you, maybe you will lose capital in the day or maybe you are profitable but the profit will be very little, In my opinion when deciding to invest in Crypto should Choose a long time, so it is easier to earn more and safer for us.
It, means earning quick profit day by day through good strategies and knowledge of trading. Also it includes monitoring the market from time to time but in this matter I think it's too risky and pressure for us so as you've said it is better to hodl first and wait until such time market will range higher rate to earned enormous profits.
MaidaKalani

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 05:07:38 AM

What is a day trader? Day Trader is a financial market player who does not hold his trading position for more than a day. They tend to open and close trading positions on the same day, no matter what happens. Because of such trading characteristics, daily traders can be categorized as speculators.
The main goal is to pursue daily profit as much as possible with high trading frequency. In general, there are two types of Day Trader, ie institutional traders and retail traders. Both are speculators, not investors.
Gabteb

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 05:16:45 AM

Its very simle you buy and sell between one day its not so easy as you must be a little prof. to do that i think as you would loss if you are very new in trading and start daily at once.

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications

Bitmore

Activity: 413
Merit: 100

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 05:38:36 AM

With intraday trading, you can make a profit every day and it's good. But there is an important disadvantage is very difficult to understand the price movement in just one day.

lester04

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 05:45:29 AM

Basically the people who did day trading are some traders that well-experienced on trading cause they learned more strategies by trading everyday and this peoples maybe are full time crypto traders and don't have real jobs due of its hard to concurrent both crypto and outside jobs.

ivandu

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 06:45:37 AM

Basically the people who did day trading are some traders that well-experienced on trading cause they learned more strategies by trading everyday and this peoples maybe are full time crypto traders and don't have real jobs due of its hard to concurrent both crypto and outside jobs.

i am not sure with that opinion.people that have regular job can do day trading too.as long as they have smartphone and internet connection they can do this.analizing chart doesnt need long time,, maybe one or two enough for them before decided open transaction.
pidobir

Activity: 446

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 06:58:49 AM

If you master the intraday trading it will be very good. I tried to trade during the day and I did not succeed. It is much easier and safer to be an investor.

s.mahmood

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 06:33:13 PM

If you have a lot of experience about trading only then you can do day trading.Day trading means buy and sell same day.I think it has disadvantage than advantage. So don't take risk rather you can start long term trading and make a good profit.
emmiebrizzie

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 06:42:10 PM

Day trading simply means buying and selling assets on the same day. For example i buy bitcoin at 12:00pm and sell the bitcoin i bought at 12:30pm on the same day. You must not buy asset at 12:00pm, i just used the time for illustration.
jerry0

Activity: 1736
Merit: 186

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 01:21:40 AM

Those of you who trade your altcoins for btc... do you trade it for usdt to hold the price?  Then when you buy again, you buy btc first and then buy the altcoin?  Or could you now actually buy altcoin directly with usdt or true usd?
ylnar123

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 01:32:35 AM

Day trading is literally trading daily, in which you adjust you time trading where you can see a small profit from your investment. Buying and selling daily when you see the price fluctuates and predict that it would go high before you sell. That is daily trading for me.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
kimmali

Activity: 113

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 02:26:05 AM

By the name itself, it literally means that you buy and sell at the same day,daily. It gains not that much profit compare to long term trading. Some investors say, that day trading needed skills for some reason, and i also agree. Day trading is way too risky, but if you have the courage, you can still choose it over long term trading.
FUD Expert

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 02:29:34 AM

Daytrading is making trades quickly and of course with very small profits. But this is a very powerful type of trading for people like whales because just a single btc with a sudden and small upward movement to the price already gives them huge profits.
magmar

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:13:38 AM

Day trading is from the word itself day which means everyday of course and then trading is the act of buying and selling coin but in a different thing because you are trading it you are exchanging it into another product. And the advantage of that is of course you get profits almost everyday why did I say almost because not all the time you are winning. Time will come you will have a loss. Then the disadvantage of that is of ciurse that is not accurate not all you trade are gonna give you profits and the second one they are cheap profits
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: