Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 04:51:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: We'd like to recognize Mooshire as an outstanding community member /s  (Read 2498 times)
SatoshiDICE_PR (OP)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

SatoshiDice.com

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2013, 10:44:02 PM

We received this wonderful and supportive PM from Mooshire just now. Our response to him includes his own quotes we stumbled upon from another site's chat room earlier today...

Thanks Mooshire for being such an outstanding member of the community  Wink

Hello, is the promo over yet? I assume not because you haven't posted that it's over and since nobody can access the server right now. Hope you get it back up. Also, I replied to a support email. Good luck with fixing it!

Hello Mooshire,

<Mooshire> Good, made half a bitcoin off of SD's promo.
<Mooshire> Currently sitting at 5.82 and some odd invested
<Mooshire> It's only availible outside US, but I gamed it a bit.
<Mooshire> I switched from switzerland to netherlands to britain
<Mooshire> doog: I just made half a bitcoin off of silly SD promo.
<Mooshire> All I had to do was make new accounts and free gambling lol
<Mooshire> I'll have to game it a bit more then.
<Mooshire> Yeah rann, i'll just ask when it starts working.

You're the reason others can't have nice things.

-SD

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Magazine

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 31, 2013, 10:46:58 PM

I don't know why these type of sites offer free coins, they will just get abused.
SatoshiDICE_PR (OP)

SatoshiDice.com

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2013, 10:48:42 PM

I don't know why these type of sites offer free coins, they will just get abused.

We know it gets abused, but hopefully there are a few people out there of good character who appreciate it.

Magazine

View Profile
October 31, 2013, 10:52:17 PM

It does suck that there are scum bags who ruin it for everyone I guess.
freethink2013

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 31, 2013, 10:55:12 PM

Obvious PR is obvious.

That said, fair play to anyone running any kind of bitcoin site. It's a lot harder work than it should be.
imardern

Activity: 72

View Profile
October 31, 2013, 10:57:54 PM

The best part is that Mooshire is also 13–15 years old, I forget how old. Meaning he shouldn't be gambling period.
SatoshiDICE_PR (OP)

SatoshiDice.com

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2013, 11:00:48 PM

The best part is that Mooshire is also 13–15 years old, I forget how old. Meaning he shouldn't be gambling period.

Noted. Will be calling his mommy tomorrow.

Puppet
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1040

View Profile
October 31, 2013, 11:04:17 PM

We already had SD spamming the blockchain and now its the cause of underage gambling addicts making fake accounts spamming this forum with nonsense empty posts (and abusing their signatures for more gambling advertising than can be found in Las Vegas).  Yeah Im really really sorry for your loss SatoshiDICE_PR.
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1024

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2013, 11:23:44 PM

Noted. Will be calling his mommy tomorrow.

On his website he stated he was 13 years old.
Some kids these days just can't control their jizzle..
SatoshiDICE_PR (OP)

SatoshiDice.com

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2013, 11:25:34 PM

You guys are taking this way too seriously. We thought it was amusing to find him saying these things, then coming to us for more handouts. Sorry for sharing  Huh

Mooshire

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 01, 2013, 12:13:28 AM

Hello, coming here to clear the dust.

Yes, I am 15. I don't normally gamble, but this was a chance for me to increase my bitcoin holdings, something I'm always on the lookout for.
I made two accounts. (PR, feel free to look at these)

Mooshire
(The other one I can't look at right now, because your site is down. I'll post it here when I can look at it)

Also, I do not gamble on Just-Dice. I am invested. My account was locked a while ago at my request by the site operator.

While I was betting, I bet .1 the first time on the account Mooshire, and won. Proceeded to get up a bit, then withdrew. The second one I lost a smaller bet first, then bet the remainer and won, and gambled up a bit more and withdrew.

Neither time did I actually claim the .1 BTC promo, because my net winnings never fell to -.1

Hope this clears things up. Rant about underage gambling, I couldn't care less. I have no sympathy for a company who has bloated the blockchain so much, wasting hard drive space all over america.

Magazine

View Profile
November 01, 2013, 12:18:47 AM

Yes, I am 15. I don't normally gamble, but this was a chance for me to increase my bitcoin holdings, something I'm always on the lookout for.

Mooshire
(The other one I can't look at right now, because your site is down. I'll post it here when I can look at it)

Also, I do not gamble on Just-Dice. I am invested. My account was locked a while ago at my request by the site operator.

While I was betting, I bet .1 the first time on the account Mooshire, and won. Proceeded to get up a bit, then withdrew. The second one I lost a smaller bet first, then bet the remainer and won, and gambled up a bit more and withdrew.

Neither time did I actually claim the .1 BTC promo, because my net winnings never fell to -.1

Hope this clears things up. Rant about underage gambling, I couldn't care less. I have no sympathy for a company who has bloated the blockchain so much, wasting hard drive space all over america.

Go to bed you have school tomorrow young man.
BayAreaCoins
Legendary

Activity: 3892
Merit: 1239

Owner at AltQuick.com & FreeBitcoins.com

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2013, 12:18:55 AM

Hahahaha I hope SD did get bought out by OTCBB:ELRA

Public recognizing a 15 year old internet gambler from America.

Can you comment if you are related to ELRA?

https://AltQuick.com/exchange/ - Trade altcoins & Bitcoin Testnet coins with real Bitcoin.
https://FreeBitcoins.com/faucet/ - Load your AltQuick exchange account with free Bitcoins every 10 minutes.
Gatekeeper

Activity: 358

View Profile
November 01, 2013, 12:19:27 AM

wow lol, SD really posted this like a pathetic little child? LOL are you really so pathetic as to post this in a forum? what a fail on SD's part. I didn't realise Satoshi Dice is run by a bunch of 12 year olds.

(1470) <KLYE> But I was far too drunk to fuck a midget
(1470) <KLYE> I will fuck a chicken for 250 btc
Mooshire

View Profile
November 01, 2013, 12:20:28 AM

Mooshire

Just because I scored higher on the ACT in 8th grade than you did in 12th doesn't mean you gotta make jokes lol. (26)

Magazine

View Profile
November 01, 2013, 12:22:35 AM

Mooshire

Just because I scored higher on the ACT in 8th grade than you did in 12th doesn't mean you gotta make jokes lol. (26)

lolwut

Me no understand wot u sayinz

I am not 'Merican and don't know what a ACT is MR.
Mooshire

View Profile
November 01, 2013, 12:23:16 AM

Mooshire

lolwut

Me no understand wot u sayinz

I am not 'Merican and don't know what a ACT is MR.
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=ACT=Test

Scott J
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 01, 2013, 12:25:06 AM

I'd wager that he isn't 15  Cheesy
Mooshire

View Profile
November 01, 2013, 12:25:30 AM

I'd wager that he isn't 15  Cheesy
I would prove it, but sorry, nodox4u

Magazine

View Profile
November 01, 2013, 12:30:57 AM

Borderline Paedophile if you ask a 13 - 15 or how ever old this lil kid is for his l33t d0x.

chris hansen for u
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: