Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:28:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: We'd like to recognize Mooshire as an outstanding community member /s  (Read 2507 times)
Scott J
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 01, 2013, 12:37:03 AM

Borderline Paedophile if you ask a 13 - 15 or how ever old this lil kid is for his l33t d0x.

chris hansen for u
Is he being called 15 because he says he is?

If I had scammed some BTC from a gambling website, maybe I would say I was 15 so they wouldn't want to pursue it.

This is only an observation; I've only read this thread.

I don't want dox -  satoshi dice can take the hit, I'm sure.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Magazine

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 01, 2013, 12:37:55 AM

Borderline Paedophile if you ask a 13 - 15 or how ever old this lil kid is for his l33t d0x.

chris hansen for u
Is he being called 15 because he says he is?

If I had scammed some BTC from a gambling website, maybe I would say I was 15 so they wouldn't want to pursue it.

This is only an observation; I've only read this thread.

I don't want dox -  satoshi dice can take the hit, I'm sure.

lol it was a joke calm down big boy roy.
Mooshire

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 01, 2013, 12:41:08 AM

Lol I didn't just say that I'm 15 so that SD will piss off, i've been 15 for a while.

🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043

👻

View Profile
November 01, 2013, 12:41:48 AM

Leave him a negative trust rating?
IceDiceFox

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2013, 12:42:29 AM

I think this is a little silly.
Mooshire

View Profile
November 01, 2013, 12:49:40 AM

I love how a multimillion-dollar company gets upset when you use what they set out for you.

BayAreaCoins
Legendary

Activity: 3920
Merit: 1242

Owner at AltQuick.com & FreeBitcoins.com

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2013, 12:54:39 AM

I think they are related to the penny stock scam company 'Elray Resources, Inc. (ELRA)'.

http://investorshub.advfn.com/Elray-Resources-Inc-ELRA-13379/

Not sure though, but seem possible after this post. I feel bad trying to short their stock after a bitcoin post, but it looks so bad.

https://AltQuick.com/exchange/ - Trade altcoins & Bitcoin Testnet coins with real Bitcoin. Fast, private, and easy!
https://FreeBitcoins.com/faucet/ - Load your AltQuick exchange account with free Bitcoins & Testnet every 10 minutes.
dree12
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1077

View Profile
November 01, 2013, 12:57:36 AM

This is exactly the type of behaviour I think 0-risked negative ratings are for. Not only did he betray SD's trust by doing this, but he failed to correct (or even admit) his mistakes.
Gatekeeper

Activity: 358

View Profile
November 01, 2013, 12:57:45 AM

Well they certainly dont act like a big company, i wouldn't go anywhere near Satoshi Dice if this is how they run things.

(1470) <KLYE> But I was far too drunk to fuck a midget
(1470) <KLYE> I will fuck a chicken for 250 btc
Scott J
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 01, 2013, 12:59:21 AM

This thread made me consider the possibility that maybe Micera bought out SatoshiDice  Shocked
Mooshire

View Profile
November 01, 2013, 01:02:27 AM

This is exactly the type of behaviour I think 0-risked negative ratings are for. Not only did he betray SD's trust by doing this, but he failed to correct (or even admit) his mistakes.
I'm not sure what mistakes there are to correct or admit. I went to the website intending to make accounts to game the system, ended up only making two, and didn't even use a single one of their promo bit-dimes. Is this what you are looking for?

dree12
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1077

View Profile
November 01, 2013, 01:05:31 AM

I fully support SatoshiDice's decision to bring Mooshire's irresponsible behaviour to light. It is clear that even with this public posting, Mooshire still fails to admit fault:

I didn't exploit nothing lol, I gambled fair and square. I may have had the intent to game the system [. . .]

I have sent Mooshire a negative trust rating, as he is definitely a character I will not be doing business with in the future. By releasing this to the public, SatoshiDice has potentially saved myself and other Bitcoin traders from a dangerous and dishonest person motivated solely by greed.

Consequently, I do not believe this action to be at all uncalled for. Companies, large or small, have a duty to protect the public from people who do harm.

I'm not sure what mistakes there are to correct or admit. I went to the website intending to make accounts to game the system, ended up only making two, and didn't even use a single one of their promo bit-dimes. Is this what you are looking for?

Dishonest intent is dishonestly, plain and simple.
BayAreaCoins
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2013, 01:06:39 AM

This thread made me consider the possibility that maybe Micera bought out SatoshiDice  Shocked

I think Elray gaming bought it and launched before the paper work was done.

https://AltQuick.com/exchange/ - Trade altcoins & Bitcoin Testnet coins with real Bitcoin. Fast, private, and easy!
https://FreeBitcoins.com/faucet/ - Load your AltQuick exchange account with free Bitcoins & Testnet every 10 minutes.
Mooshire

View Profile
November 01, 2013, 01:13:18 AM

I fully support SatoshiDice's decision to bring Mooshire's irresponsible behaviour to light. It is clear that even with this public posting, Mooshire still fails to admit fault:

I didn't exploit nothing lol, I gambled fair and square. I may have had the intent to game the system [. . .]

I have sent Mooshire a negative trust rating, as he is definitely a character I will not be doing business with in the future. By releasing this to the public, SatoshiDice has potentially saved myself and other Bitcoin traders from a dangerous and dishonest person motivated solely by greed.

Consequently, I do not believe this action to be at all uncalled for. Companies, large or small, have a duty to protect the public from people who do harm.

Dishonest intent is dishonestly, plain and simple.
Watch out guys, looks like the bitcoin police is out for me. I would offer to return money, but all I won was fair and square. No promo-stealing, nothing. I'm not sure what you reccommend I do at this point, throw myself into the volcano of satoshi?

SatoshiDICE_PR (OP)

Activity: 392

SatoshiDice.com

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2013, 01:16:43 AM

Well they certainly dont act like a big company, i wouldn't go anywhere near Satoshi Dice if this is how they run things.

It's interesting that people think we're "a big company"  Smiley

Guys, this wasn't a big deal. We thought it was funny to catch Mooshire saying those things, then PMing us to innocently ask about more promo. Did nobody else find that a little amusing?  Smiley We'll let it rest, we're not trying to upset people.

Mooshire

View Profile
November 01, 2013, 01:19:11 AM

Since you guys have successfully guilted me into it, what would be acceptable reparations for what I have done?

BayAreaCoins
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2013, 01:21:43 AM

Guys, this wasn't a big deal. We thought it was funny to catch Mooshire saying those things, then PMing us to innocently ask about more promo. Did nobody else find that a little amusing?  Smiley We'll let it rest, we're not trying to upset people.

I don't think you are big.. I think you are a penny pump n dumb mineral company gone BTC. Are you related to Elray Resources INC?

Amusing that you troll the Just-dice chat? Really cool  Cool

SatoshiDICE_PR (OP)

Activity: 392

SatoshiDice.com

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2013, 01:21:56 AM

Since you guys have successfully guilted me into it, what would be acceptable reparations for what I have done?

That's very mature of you, and appreciated. You should donate it to Sean's Outpost

lucaspm98

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 01, 2013, 01:23:38 AM

I thought it was hilarious, but this thread has become even more amusing  Cheesy
stayeduptolate

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 01, 2013, 01:24:57 AM

I thought it was hilarious, but this thread has become even more amusing  Cheesy

funny stuff keep it up lol Smiley
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: