Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 04:57:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Matchmaker: DECENTRALIZED MATCHMAKING : Revolutionizing How People Meet  (Read 1326 times)
PrimeStar_Support

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 01:58:55 PM

It seems to be a great project!

For anyone interested in movies and Hollywood projects with list-A actors in particular, we welcome you to our topic for more information!
SmileyPrimeStar bitcointalk topic Smiley
doktorshnaps

Activity: 11

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 03:16:42 PM

This Ann is a scam , do not invest your money or waste your time here !!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3259454.msg33991132#msg33991132
this is not an excuse to call a token a scam, I read a white paper, they are very well thought out and written out and I saw these photos before and they did not seem to embarrass me, I hope the creators will explain why this happened.
Kanagonka (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 34

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 03:30:30 PM

this is not an excuse to call a token a scam, I read a white paper, they are very well thought out and written out and I saw these photos before and they did not seem to embarrass me, I hope the creators will explain why this happened.
One thing is clear, competitors are good at using photoshop
allahabadi

Activity: 952
Merit: 166

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 05:11:38 PM

Please give LinkedIn Accounts of Team or Videos of presentation of this product. Even link of MVP isn't working.
So, unless you change these I will call it a SCAM .
saveliy88

Activity: 6

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 06:23:00 AM

hello admin this guy wants money probably hahahaha
Sarmat24

Activity: 10

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 01:44:10 PM

I have a question for everyone! Which kind of wallet are suitable for storing tokens?
Kanagonka (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 02:28:46 PM

Please give LinkedIn Accounts of Team or Videos of presentation of this product. Even link of MVP isn't working.
So, unless you change these I will call it a SCAM .
If you are so considerate, then, I hope you noticed that we do not sell a token! we do not have fund-raising! and the theme is created to see people's reaction to our idea! so that you are mistaken. and when you see that we collect money, you can call it SCAM! So I ask you to apologize for slandering us! Thank you
Kanagonka (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 02:29:03 PM

If you are so considerate, then, I hope you noticed that we do not sell a token! we do not have fund-raising! and the theme is created to see people's reaction to our idea! so that you are mistaken. and when you see that we collect money, you can call it SCAM! So I ask you to apologize for slandering us! Thank you
Kanagonka (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 02:36:10 PM

If you include logic, then a normal person will understand that this topic without reference to fundraising and can not be a scam! you put forward bad accusations in our direction! so I again ask you to apologize.
Kanagonka (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 02:41:46 PM

I have a question for everyone! Which kind of wallet are suitable for storing tokens?
It depends on what tokens ... tokens on the platform of the ether Erc20 you can store on MyEtherWallet or MetaMask. I advise you to read the information on Google
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 8990

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 04:09:05 PM

Or perhaps you're really bad at lying:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3259454.msg34089659#msg34089659
Spight888

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 05:42:38 PM

Hi this is Interesting project, everything is detailed, I will wait for your adventure!  Cool
pv2wf

Activity: 6

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 10:08:17 PM

It depends on what tokens ... tokens on the platform of the ether Erc20 you can store on MyEtherWallet or MetaMask. I advise you to read the information on Google
I look at you there were envious persons
Well yes! anything can be .. or just envious Grin
Kanagonka (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 10:14:24 PM

Thanks for the support! for us it is important .. but what they write is not important .. we will show a good result for you! who believes in us  Cool
Kanagonka (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 10:15:46 PM

I look at you there were envious persons
Well yes! anything can be .. or just envious Grin
We are certainly not pleased that they wrote so .. but everyone has the right to their opinion .. God is their judge  Undecided
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 10:33:58 PM

Thanks for the support! for us it is important .. but what they write is not important .. we will show a good result for you! who believes in us  Cool

So how about those fake names and photos? No comment?
zuhebevuto

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:18:16 PM

what happened? What do you blame them for? Because they did not delete the default photo on the site? As for me, this is not an excuse to say that they want to fool people. Judging by your profile, you are not a little fooled, and perhaps they were fooled by money. The same guys do not even raise money for their product, as I understood from the above they just wonder how people will react to such an idea. So please, let's be more loyal to people
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 03:59:23 AM

what happened? What do you blame them for? Because they did not delete the default photo on the site? As for me, this is not an excuse to say that they want to fool people. Judging by your profile, you are not a little fooled, and perhaps they were fooled by money. The same guys do not even raise money for their product, as I understood from the above they just wonder how people will react to such an idea. So please, let's be more loyal to people

Stop creating new accounts, there is enough noobs in this thread.

It wasn't just a photo. They also changed the last names of two of the "organizers". There is no conceivable way how this could be accidental. Try again.
Kanagonka (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 08:00:47 PM

Thanks for the support! With them it is useless to conduct a dialogue .. let them write what they want
Kanagonka (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 08:03:56 PM

Stop creating new accounts, there is enough noobs in this thread.

It wasn't just a photo. They also changed the last names of two of the "organizers". There is no conceivable way how this could be accidental. Try again.
where did you realize that you are changing names? young man, thank you for your attention to our topic! but I assure you that it is not intended to raise funds and fraud! so we are, of course, unhappy that you are slandering us, but everyone has the right to judge their thoughts and conjectures. I will not write to you about this! Thank you for attention .
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: