Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 06:52:44 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Is Bitcoin really dying?
Absolutely! Dump it fast!
I don't know, but it doesn't look good.
Too early to tell, but we have been through this before.
Just a bump in the road. Hold on for the long haul.
This recent decline is a great thing! Buy more now or get in if you aren't already.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Bitcoin really on it's death bed?  (Read 508 times)
cho99

Activity: 224
Merit: 61

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:25:36 PM

I don't see panic in here only from stupid newbies who doesn't learn from history , because bitcoin has price fluctuations for many years now and he still go up again after every dump and even stronger but the problem is from ignorant and stupid people like you who are spreading panic and slowing the process of recovery .

VARANIDA ● ◉ ● Building A Better Internet
WhitePaper↾ ⊙ ⇂ Ann Thread
TwitterFacebookTelegramReddit
Shimmiry

Activity: 840
Merit: 105

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:31:13 PM

Not really I think, we see these kinds of scary drops on bitcoin's value ever since it was introduxed in the market. The price decline trend is nothing compared to what it was having in for tge last few years. To be honest I see these decreases in bitcoin's price as a bear trap. When in fact what we see is a huge decrease it is still way high up than what it was like a year ago in the same mobth.

Capt00

Activity: 938

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:37:19 PM

The panic is gaining momentum with the recent dip in Bitcoin. What is really going to happen and how do you feel about it?
I feel no worries at all, for sure it gives doubts to the people who never believe and don't understand the situation. Although we have in huge dip but it is not a way of becoming dead, this is just normal and it is happen all the time cause the way we gain profit.
Herp-a-derp

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:38:04 PM

Everyone is buried bitcoin for 5 years, but in the end bitcoin shows the maximum growth, and now just wait a little  Roll Eyes
12retepnat34

Activity: 319
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:09:32 PM

Bitcoin is just temporary down its price this time and it is always happen but just trust bitcoin and hold because it will rise someday a multiple times.
deadmousehat

Activity: 1974
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:57:47 AM

I see a lot of threads like this and and it doesn't have any effect on me. I'm tired of the speculation about bitcoin will die. Bitcoin will not die, it just a slow recovery process so no need to worry. keep calm and hold.
kaizerblitz

Activity: 504

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 02:01:51 AM

Stay calm  everything has happen have reason bitcoin is still in recovery and still good to buy on lower price and hodl it until december you can have a big profit.
user0000001

Activity: 938
Merit: 261

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 02:02:54 AM

bitcoin dies every day. a temporary phenomenon. there are ups and downs. we hope for better) I think many people believe in bitcoin
rosezionjohn

Activity: 882
Merit: 301

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 02:32:53 AM

After bitcoins' crazy rise at the end of 2017, expect all these attentions, regulations, and limitations. Bitcoin is still looking good in my opinion, it's amazing that we are now saying bottom at $7K   
creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 02:39:24 AM

Stay calm  everything has happen have reason bitcoin is still in recovery and still good to buy on lower price and hodl it until december you can have a big profit.

No matter what the reason of this dump, I still believe that bitcoin will surely bounce back.
This is just a beginning of a great future, better to buy more bitcoin before it sour high again.
This is not a hype, but pure reality imagine most of the countries are now making regulations about cryptocurrency and it can really affect the market for good.
Dedemed

Activity: 73
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 02:43:18 AM

No, falling prices is a natural thing in the market
Coinrush20

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 02:51:10 AM

Poeple always panic when coins are on red while investors see opportunities on this. Guys this is a good time to buy more. And BTC on its death bed? I dont think so ho back to its chart year ago and with a glimpse you will understand what it went through and how it surpassed all.

KONIOS.com   |│  The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
●   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ●  AIRDROP | LIVE  ●   ICO  |  July 1st   ●
biticotalk

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 12:43:14 PM

The panic is gaining momentum with the recent dip in Bitcoin. What is really going to happen and how do you feel about it?
Bitcoin will soon begin to grow, now the usual rollback of coins, as they showed a sharp increase. Now is the time to buy.
biticotalk

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 12:45:35 PM

In the next years bitcoin and etherium will have the greatest impact on the stock exchange, of course, new coins will also appear.
mylyn2327

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 12:50:51 PM

Absolutely not, bitcoin surpassed this before so no need to worry. There's always a reason behind it, we just need to believe and take this as a good opportunity to buy. Keep calm, bitcoin will not die.
Mickznet

Activity: 88
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:15:04 PM

It is opportunity to buy bitcoin today because it is down, I vote for this is a great thing happen today. Good or bad happen in bitcoin we have a chance to invest in different way.

BACE Exchange : https://bace.io/
Pre-ICO starts on 02.04.2018
Simpler Access to Digital Assets
Talkincrypto50 (OP)

Activity: 27
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:57:37 PM

Great insite. I love seeing all the diferent opinions.
Nikkolodeon

Activity: 98
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 02:35:01 PM

Bitcoin nearly died before, it even reach $2 price but every time this happens bitcoin always rising up with the new heights, some people regreted selling their coins and not buying more because if they bought bitcoins when it is low thwy would have been a millionaire right now but there is still no guarantee that you will earn, you might also loose.
ariscan

Activity: 131
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 02:47:24 PM

do not worry Bitcoin will never die. like a wheel is spinning, now bitcoin position is below. Do not doubt the bitcoin value will soon return to normal.
Talkincrypto50 (OP)

Activity: 27
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 05:27:16 PM

do not worry Bitcoin will never die. like a wheel is spinning, now bitcoin position is below. Do not doubt the bitcoin value will soon return to normal.
I would never say never but I agree with you overall.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: