Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 05:37:33 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Is Bitcoin really dying?
Absolutely! Dump it fast!
I don't know, but it doesn't look good.
Too early to tell, but we have been through this before.
Just a bump in the road. Hold on for the long haul.
This recent decline is a great thing! Buy more now or get in if you aren't already.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Bitcoin really on it's death bed?  (Read 508 times)
Talkincrypto50 (OP)

Activity: 27
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:42:05 PM

The panic is gaining momentum with the recent dip in Bitcoin. What is really going to happen and how do you feel about it?
SaarMast

Activity: 100
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:47:50 PM

Voted for This recent decline is a great thing! Buy more now or get in if you aren't already hope I'm right Smiley

P2PEPEnergy Trading Platform  ━━  Ann  ✕  Whitepaper           
                      Connecting Clean Energy Users!          
TelegramTwitter ✕  ━[ BUY TOKENS ]━
LoyceV
Legendary

Activity: 3346
Merit: 16831

Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 09:48:56 PM

See Bitcoin Obituaries:
Bitcoin has died 273 times

Whybuycrypto

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:49:10 PM

Just a bump in the road. Hold on for the long haul.
vrabac68

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:50:02 PM

I just bought 0.1 BTC .I f i had more i would buy it.Cant believe people think it will go more down.Cant go below 6k .There are big orders at that level
carter34

Activity: 1302
Merit: 25

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:51:14 PM

It is not dying but it is going to gain much when it recovers. Bitcoin was less than $1200 last year but within 3 months, it grew to $10,000 and there to $19,500. Bitcoin is not dying rather cryptocurrency is getting more investors in it.
IvaNkaLPG

Activity: 70
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:54:20 PM

It is pissing me off that banks and now service providers treat crypto as if is a criminal activity. We need to start fighting back for our rights as you have it nailed down, its discrimination!

▄▀▀▀▀▀     INSUREUM     ▀▀▀▀▀▄
《 THE NEW INSURANCE ECOSYSTEM 》
▀▄   token.zikto.com/insureum   ▄▀
TwSeventh

Activity: 566
Merit: 113

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:54:58 PM

how many times we heard something like this before ? Bitcoin is dead ? No!
we need to reconsider what is going on with it,lets talk about pump that we had in 2017.
in january we were around $800 and what happened with it in december ? the price went up significantly from $800 to $19.000.
do you think it will go up forever ?
it was a cycle,when the asset is overbought we need a correction to maintain its healthiness.
if it keeps continue and all of us overbought it to the top,it is just matter of time for Bitcoin to burst and crashing to the ground.
also why we need to maintain its healthiness ? because we need it.
people's not really that fool to throw away their future,Bitcoin has its own usability to help us to improve our financial model.
people intrested with its technology and at the same time we are intrested with its profitability

also,i think it was part of marketing ?
because to gain an interest we need to offer up something,and here we are ?

Want to pay for a VPS with Bitcoin? Get a Bitcoin VPS from Evolution Host
entemeister

Activity: 166
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:02:02 PM
Last edit: April 01, 2018, 02:06:58 PM by entemeister

Bitcoin is here to stay, if you take a look around you will see that it's being accepted as a payment method, governs are starting to recognize it and thanks to improvements like lightning network, it's becoming faster and with cheaper transaction fees
Blas

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:10:39 PM

I don't think we are witnessing something that never happen before. Bitcoin has been in this situation many times before and always comes back stronger and stronger.
chukaday

Activity: 210
Merit: 104

⚡ Property-secured P2P lending ⚡

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:13:54 PM

How many more obituaries can Bitcoin get before it is declared it won't die? Seriously do we need to surpass 100k first before people stop calling for its death? I wouldn't worry honestly and in fact I am pleased with this current dump because we have strong support at 6k and if we can bounce there again, it only means good things moving ahead.

mariomerula

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:16:15 PM

Historically it already happened.. when bitcoin passes from 1000 to 100 it was even more dip than now in percentage..... just keep calm and hold Wink

▰▰▰▰▰ CRYPKART ▰▰▰▰▰ (https://crypkart.com)
▰ Quick buy and sell bitcoins online. Fast and secure. ▰
cryptomarijuana

Activity: 182

Create Your Decentralized Life

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:16:49 PM

People who invested in cryptocurrencies in early 2017 are surely still in good position,i have been here for about 2 1.5 years that is why my portfolio even its down with almost 60% i still have in good position because i bought these solid coins when these coins are worth cents ,that is why i am not losing at all but those people who invested late december last year probably losing a lot right now.

SunJAB

Activity: 406

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:22:39 PM

Today you see the decreasing rate of BTC down. I think the BTC will increase again today, the BTC market fluctuations, the BTC price drop is very normal, I have nothing to wonder about this. I think we should hold and expect a future for BTC. Your holding action helped BTC somehow grow back.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Fasunathan

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:25:18 PM

I don't think so, they can never kill bitcoin in the first place. We can't deny that this is one of the obstacle that cryptocurrency had to passed. There are groups that want to control bitcoin and i knew that they won't succeed.
ldah94

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:57:23 PM

I think many have despaired and have taken their bitcoin investments, I think the price that is happening btc is just an offer from the market so that we buy more, it is not time to exit, so we must be constant and maintain until achieving earnings
PaPog

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:14:01 PM

The panic is gaining momentum with the recent dip in Bitcoin. What is really going to happen and how do you feel about it?

There are a lot of issues out there regarding bitcoin and another altcoins,there are so many countries that speaking about crypto, even some of them illegalized it, let's hope that there will be no more bad issues about bitcoin, so that the price can be high again
Endikadija

Activity: 1458
Merit: 509

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:22:01 PM

The reality is crypto gets dumped a lot from the top. It looks like this correction will be happening for some weeks later. Or maybe i wrong about that. I feel to buy more become a wise decision at this time. And it looks like the fact that crypto will be back again later. This almost 3 months after crypto reached its peak. It will end as soon as possible. I feel good to hodl and hodl my amounts right now. I was feeling the same before bearish has happened.
dedelp01

Activity: 121
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:23:09 PM

We all feel the same, people are so trusting in bitcoin that they depend there income on it. We should have alternative like altcoins to invest so that it wont hurt us that much

ZENODYS.com ││ Making every digital asset just a drag and drop away
●   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ●
aalborg

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:23:19 PM

As I see no one believes that Bitcoin will die. I approve this positive position, but I am not sure about Bitcoin exactly. Blockchain technology, smart contracts system and cryptos will exist many years and will be developed without any doubts.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: