Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 02:20:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: If you want to increase the price of Bitcoin then promote it everywhere around u  (Read 675 times)
BrewMaster
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1292

There is trouble abrewing

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 01:29:54 PM

As the title says that if you want to increase the price of bitcoin then promote it everywhere around you.

this can be a good or a terrible advice depending on how people are going to go about doing it. there is basically two ways people always promote bitcoin.
1. the bad way
which is basically the popular method these days where newbies think they can get rich with bitcoin (or at least hope to) and because of it they start advertising it as something that will make you rich. they don't even know what bitcoin is they just know there is something out there called bitcoin which you can make a lot of profit from if you buy it.
this will not only not increase the price but also will cause crashes like what we saw in the past 4 months because newbies like this are weak hands who will only panic sell and are only involved with bitcoin for a short while.

2. the right way
if you want to promote bitcoin then promote "bitcoin" not fiat. bitcoin is NOT an investment, bitcoin is a decentralized currency that you can use. first educate yourself about bitcoin, what it is, how it works, what is the difference between bitcoin and fiat and why should you even use bitcoin currency,... then start giving that knowledge to others also.
this way you won't get speculators or newbie weak hands involved with bitcoin, you will only get people who find bitcoin interesting enough to use it and not just make money from it like a cash cow.
eventually we can see bitcoin really grow (as in merchant adoption) instead of just having just a volatile price where speculators make money. and price will shoot up a lot better this way.

There is a FOMO brewing...
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jonsnowstark

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 01:51:43 PM

Well i've been telling my friends about bitcoin and i have already convinced some of them to invest. Not many people are willing to take the risk. And most of those who took the risk want immediate results. This is why it is sad to look at people put in money and then leave the moment they lose part of their investment. It could be that we're telling them wrong or could be missing details or they're not really getting the whole concept of bitcoin. Its hard to promote something when the person on the other side just want to earn more money, but who doesn't, really. We can never really blame them for how they look at bitcoin because that is what the world is telling them. For us who has been with bitcoin long enough, its best we lay the details for them to fully grasp what bitcoin is, and not just look at it as an asset.

Odlanyer

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 03:18:06 PM

yes that's true the more people who using bitcoin in trading,investing etc are get a high impact in price of bitcoin to the any digital currency, so for me try to introduce people mostly to those people wants to have an extra income. Also if your new to btcworld learn about bitcoin.
Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 03:22:13 PM

Yes I agree, with more users, bitcoin will have more power, and I always try to introduce bitcoin to all of my friends, now bitcoin's fame in my country already increase, almost all of my friends know about bitcoin but they not dare to involve yet because the government hasn't set any clear rules
tikaka

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 03:29:36 PM

I agree with you on this. I also introduced bitcoin to many of my friends . they really want to invest. And we have formed a team to discuss and map out strategies to invest in bitcoin. I think that is also a way for us to make a profit and also help the bitcoin value better

racham02

Activity: 257

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 03:42:36 PM

Bitcoin is very easy to promote people especially social media to increase the value of bitcoin, and its investors are growing, but people do not believe in bitcoins, especially when it comes to news about bitcoin's scam, so it's hard now to believe people about btc

krishnaverma

Activity: 1288
Merit: 106

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 03:43:32 PM

In my opinion, we need more of offline promotion now. Most of the people who are active online are already aware about bitcoins.

To promote bitcoins offline using print and digital media, we may consider collecting funds (if that can be arranged in transparent manner) as it will not be cheap.
Cacingkemi

Activity: 1484
Merit: 516

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 03:46:28 PM

Yes It should be like that if you want to make BTC better than the previous value then true promotion should be done to all people to invest,over time from year to year that has a larger BTC personal wallet and many there also become an important point so many enthusiasts every year come.Good news about crypto must be on the front page of a newspaper to make it more efficient to introduce goodness to the public sphere.

lionheart89

Activity: 350
Merit: 108

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 04:57:36 PM

really, by promoting bitcoin and sharing positive news can increase public confidence in bitcoin so many investors will buy bitcoin.
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 05:16:20 PM

I am saying it because a few days ago I heard from a person that he discussed about bitcoin with a friend and after that his friend felt interest in that coin and he said that he has a total of $60000 income per day from his business and when he will fully learn about bitcoin then he will invest all of them in bitcoin each day instead of depositing them in his bank account. If people like that will get awareness about bitcoin then once again the price will start to rise.
So you have a friend who has the ability to print that kind of amount per day, if not what kind of job gives you that much per day and not listed in the forbes richest list, there is nothing wrong with blunders, but try to be logical too when trying to boast . Tongue Cheesy
The potential of bitcoin will be when the entire globe is able to trade but i am sure bitcoin is known to everyone in the world but to make everyone interested is not possible in a short period, merchants and traders will move to bitcoin, but the causal population wont be trading unless there is something that interest them.
ajochems

Activity: 1305
Merit: 511

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 05:27:01 PM

You have some valid points.But no need to promote the bitcoin with your family and friends.Just share the profit you had get with the bitcoin trading with your family members and friends.Then ,they will start to inverse in bitcoin.It will automatically increase the price of bitcoin.Cheers.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
ladydark

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 05:36:44 PM

As the title says that if you want to increase the price of bitcoin then promote it everywhere around you. As if you will promote it and will discuss about bitcoin with your friends and family and your other relatives then they will also invest their money in bitcoin and the name of bitcoin may reach to a group of people who will have a high amount to invest in bitcoin which will increase the demand of it than its supply.

I am saying it because a few days ago I heard from a person that he discussed about bitcoin with a friend and after that his friend felt interest in that coin and he said that he has a total of $60000 income per day from his business and when he will fully learn about bitcoin then he will invest all of them in bitcoin each day instead of depositing them in his bank account. If people like that will get awareness about bitcoin then once again the price will start to rise.
I think that such activities would not be useful as there are huge whales trying to manipulate the price and FUDS being spread in the market to make the situation negative.Such promotive actions would take almost very large number of years to have a positive impact.

nitrinto

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 05:39:04 PM

I think everyone who is connected with finances knows about bitcoin. they just don't want to risk their money.
adpinbr

Activity: 1008
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 05:44:00 PM

I dont think that it applies for everyone. I've already tried it but they are not interested nor do effort to rank up. They said that it takes a lot of time to earn higher money and so they think that it just a scam. Promoting bitcoin will be muc easier if bitcoin,itself, is reliable.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
musta5a

Activity: 294
Merit: 7

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 05:44:48 PM

As the title says that if you want to increase the price of bitcoin then promote it everywhere around you. As if you will promote it and will discuss about bitcoin with your friends and family and your other relatives then they will also invest their money in bitcoin and the name of bitcoin may reach to a group of people who will have a high amount to invest in bitcoin which will increase the demand of it than its supply.

promoting bitcoin all around you is the right thing to do because only then bitcoin can go really global when everyone will know about it and also will be interested/able to use and spend it

BITDEPOSITARY ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ - JOIN US -
| ● Q-RATIO MARKET FUNDING COMMUNITY | ● MAKE ICO'S MORE SECURE, STOP SCAMS WITH BITDEPOSITARY |
cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 07:28:29 PM

I agree with your statement about the promotion of Bitcoin. It is true that we can increase of Bitcoin by promoting it so that investors will give it a try when they've seen the potential income from Bitcoin. As for your statement that we will be involving our friends and relatives is kinda hard, the reason why is that people who just know you trust you even they don't really know how Blockchain Technology works. Then when they don't get what they expected and failed to be rich instantly, they can easily put the blame on you.
Vertex_ICO

Activity: 602
Merit: 8

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 07:49:46 PM

In my opinion, you can't influence the price of Bitcoin by convincing your friends and family to invest. What you can do is shed a positive light on Bitcoin and assist in boosting public confidence which in the long run will increase the number of people who would be willing to invest.
mahibul49

Activity: 826
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 08:05:25 PM

you or me cant pump btc btc will get pump as usual
bcz btc is not a other crypto.it will pump after price correction and big big conference.
and need big investment from big big company to pump btc.

rejekitiban

Activity: 65
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 01:29:26 PM

yes it is true. If you want to increase the price of Bitcoin then promote it everywhere around you. I did it. I participate in social media campaign, I share the good news about bitcoin and ICO projects.
luckybit1

Activity: 429

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 08:13:13 PM

I agree with the statement about the promotion of Bitcoin.,More fans more popularity.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: