Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:12:39 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: MtGox2 - EXCHANGES SELL BITCOIN HE NOT REALLY HAVE !!!  (Read 527 times)
jamesclark

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:10:32 PM

Yeah bro have any chance to be that anytime exchanger could scam , but mtgox failed because of many traders open long positions and earned a lot of money thats why mtgox was closed.
GayOfThrones

Activity: 479
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:58:12 PM

I have heard a Chinese exchange has just made some mess in this sense, do you have any names of exchanges Which have been proven to adopt this habit?

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .  
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
emmmmm

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 03:57:46 AM

So if you want to hold bitcoin for a long time, you should transfer the bitcoins to your local wallet.
Because no exchange is absolutely safe.

liamnorthcoins

Activity: 211
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 04:08:46 AM

It is impossible, at is has been said, to even send a bitcoin you don't have. Maybe by paypal, or another system where you can cancel your transaction, but, even so, you will need to have bitcoin to be able to scam this way.
Now, If you don't have any proof, any source, just do not accuse.
Besides, you seem to have a farmer account and you are shamelessly sending merit to don't deserving posts...
I recently heard about this people on the forum sending out merits to people undeserving to it. It makes me wonder how they do it and this is getting unfair for people who works hard to gain merit..this is saddening. If merit system has not yet arrive i could have been a member now if we base it to the number of postage. For me MERIT SYSTEM just fave the way to cheating here in the forum. I wish we go back to the old system of basing the ranking on the number of posts this way we can be assure that people deserve their ranks.
michellee

Activity: 2814
Merit: 843

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:47:27 AM

looks like some pack of exchanges sell Bitcoin he not really have
when people start withdraw Bitcoin will happen MtGox2
NEVER KEEP YOUR BITCOINS IN ANY EXCHANGER!

then it will be a chaos in the cryptocurrency and the price will be dropped deeper and maybe cryptocurrency will fail to grow. we need to move our bitcoin into another wallet, I prefer to use an offline wallet and not save at the exchanges for a big amount except if we want to sell our bitcoin. it is too risky to save our bitcoin in the exchanges because we don't know how long the exchanges could run their services so we need to prevent the bad things that might happen later.

xbiv2

Activity: 560
Merit: 111

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:18:24 AM

It is impossible, at is has been said, to even send a bitcoin you don't have. Maybe by paypal, or another system where you can cancel your transaction, but, even so, you will need to have bitcoin to be able to scam this way.
Now, If you don't have any proof, any source, just do not accuse.
Besides, you seem to have a farmer account and you are shamelessly sending merit to don't deserving posts...
If you buy Bitcoin in exchanger, exchanger send you only when you withdraw.
When people start withdraw Bitcoin will happen MtGox2

Kronos21

Activity: 434
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:32:03 AM

It's easy to say but very hard to do. Now store bitcoins in an offline wallet and withdraw coins to the exchange before each transaction is not a problem. But how to do this when the transaction price is $ 50 and the queue to confirm the transaction a few days?
xbiv2

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:51:46 AM

It's easy to say but very hard to do. Now store bitcoins in an offline wallet and withdraw coins to the exchange before each transaction is not a problem. But how to do this when the transaction price is $ 50 and the queue to confirm the transaction a few days?
So you will lost all you money in next MtGox scam.

spiker777

Activity: 1000
Merit: 279

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 11:53:36 AM

It's unlikely another mtgox scenario will happen any time soon, and some people use exchanges for day trading as their primary source of income. Of course there is a risk of some bad egg screwing up, or getting hacked, but the major exchanges around now don't seem to be a bad bunch, e.g. Poloniex, Binance and Bittrex all seem to be handling it well. It's fine to keep your money in an exchange, just don't keep your life savings in one, only what you need to get your jobs done.

xbiv2

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 12:29:00 AM

getting hacked
ALL Bitcoin "hacks" it just way to avoid judicial responsibility.

Easteregg69

Activity: 1457
Merit: 264

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:39:58 AM

haha, hey kiddo you are way too late to the FUD party involving MtGox and you are not just embarrassing yourself with a dumb topic like all the post history that you and your alt account (which is also giving each other merit) are sharing Cheesy

It seems they're really exchanging merits. Posts are just gibberish garbage and not merit worthy.

You can hold my purse while i change to ladies wear.

Throw some "shit" and see what sticks.
Easteregg69

Activity: 1457
Merit: 264

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:43:14 AM

getting hacked

I will say it again. Inside job. None of those fools around here got brains for more than simple theft.

Otherwise they would have found a well paid honest job.

That coming with the ability to choose different so no excuses will be needed on the last day.

Throw some "shit" and see what sticks.
xbiv2

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:08:46 AM

getting hacked

I will say it again. Inside job. None of those fools around here got brains for more than simple theft.

Otherwise they would have found a well paid honest job.

That coming with the ability to choose different so no excuses will be needed on the last day.

Why not do it again?
It pure internet buisnes, only property it software, databases, and Bitcoins is mobile and uncontrolable by doverment.

babycute123

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:28:34 AM

If the bitcoin drops to $ 3000. That can happen. At that time you can happen on a large floor, the other floor will close, the best way is to withdraw all coin off the floor. That may be true
Noelbetty12

Activity: 168
Merit: 5

Now You Can Be The Bookmaker!

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 06:04:54 AM

If this is true this is a form of cheating and manipulation of bitcoin. Is this made to collapse bitcoin's popularity? It is sad how everyone is so affected by one careless act that could ruin the entire bitcoin community. This should be regulated so as not to make FUD's among coin investors. Hope we can get rid of these type of manipulations.

【 MARGINLESS.IO 】 (https://www.marginless.io/)
【Now YOU Can Be The Bookmaker!】
salmanahmedone

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 02:53:53 PM

Yes, it is not advisable to keep the coins at the exchanges. I only keep those coins in exchange on which i have to trade. Once trading is done, i move my all coins back to the wallet. It do cost me some tx fee for withdrawing from exchange but it save my money in case something wrong happen with the exchange.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: