Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 04:22:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Pre-ICO] ❤️ Cardium: tokenize your everyday activity  (Read 1496 times)
arus

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 07:05:58 AM

the concept is very interesting where you encourage people to exercise and earn rewards, but how do we get rewards and do we have to buy the first device?

The compensation scheme is as simple and transparent as possible, the data from the fitness tracker is sent to our servers, where the amount of compensation is determined, the necessary amount of tokens is sent to the user's wallet in automatic mode.

Buy a fitness tracker will not be more difficult than making a purchase online store. It will be sold online, with delivery to all over the world.

For those who have invested more than $250 we offer a free Cardium fitness tracker.

if we invest more than $ 250 we will get a token as well as a free Cardium fitness tracker tool?
wow very interesting! after having a Cardium fitness tracking device we can mine a token with a fitness workout?

████████████████     ██                ██              ██    ▄████████████████      ████████████████     ▄████████████████▄    █████████████████▄
                     ██                ██              ██                                                                ██                    ██
                     ██                ██              ██                                                                ██                    ██
                     ██                ▀████████████████▀    ▄████████████████▄            ██             █████████████████     ██             ██
█████████████        ██                        ██                            ██            ██             ██             ██     ██             ██
██                   ██                        ██                            ██            ██             ██             ██     ██             ██
██                   ██                        ██                            ██            ██             ██             ██     ██             ██
████████████████     ████████████████          ██             ████████████████▀     ████████████████      ██             ██     ██             ██

█     █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █

█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█     █

█     █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █

█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█     █
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
████████████████▀▀  █████
█████████████▀▀      ██████
██████████▀▀    ▄     ███████
███████▀▀     ▄█▀     █████████
███▀▀      ▄██▀       █████████
█████▄    ██▀        ██████████
████████ █          █████████
███████ █ ▄███▄▄   ████████
████████████████▄▄███████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
TOKEN GENERATION EVENT
JUNE 4 UNTIL JUNE 24  [ WHITEPAPER ]
[TWITTER] [FACEBOOK] [REDDIT] [STEEMIT]
shaktegul (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 08:58:56 AM

if we invest more than $ 250 we will get a token as well as a free Cardium fitness tracker tool?
wow very interesting! after having a Cardium fitness tracking device we can mine a token with a fitness workout?

Exactly. You'll get token and device which allows you "mine" tokens due to physical activity .
leeboy

Activity: 99

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 01:36:31 PM

Good afternoon. Will the tokens be issued immediately after the end of the ICO?
shaktegul (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 04:13:13 PM

Good afternoon. Will the tokens be issued immediately after the end of the ICO?

The tokens were issued already and will be transferred automatically within the Pre ICO and ICO rounds.
Dasengineer

Activity: 434
Merit: 123

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 06:21:22 PM

I think that idea of this project is just great! However, It would be hard for you guys to collect such funds (Hard cap 30mln USD) in current market condition without having a prototype or demo.

This project in production ready network will do more than 75% of current BS on the market. This project aims to adopt crypto just by doing exercises. It's just fantastic as it is.

I would like to contribute by participating in translation but seems like developers team is Russian, heh.

shaktegul (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 07:53:33 PM

I think that idea of this project is just great! However, It would be hard for you guys to collect such funds (Hard cap 30mln USD) in current market condition without having a prototype or demo.

This project in production ready network will do more than 75% of current BS on the market. This project aims to adopt crypto just by doing exercises. It's just fantastic as it is.

I would like to contribute by participating in translation but seems like developers team is Russian, heh.

The prototype will be announced soon. And first devices is on the way to our developers.  Wink
LoveStory

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 01:35:52 AM

very interesting and good project, I am sure will many join to enliven this project to succeed.good success of this project for the future.

shaktegul (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 12:49:42 PM
Last edit: April 05, 2018, 01:09:06 PM by shaktegul

How does the device know how heavy I lidt and squat?

Hello. Thank you for your question!
All devices have accelerometer and pedometer to count the activity. Accelerometer will count your lifts and squats. But it can't get the information what weight you lift in any case. The average value of the calories expended is usually used. Right now there is no solution for this.
ai5998865

Activity: 216
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 03:40:31 PM

Great project among many! The project will achieve great victories and a lot of attention! This project is one of the most creative and revolutionary among all other! With pleasure I will watch out for him. Good luck!
shaktegul (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 08:13:59 PM

Great project among many! The project will achieve great victories and a lot of attention! This project is one of the most creative and revolutionary among all other! With pleasure I will watch out for him. Good luck!

Thank you for the kind words of support! This motivates us to move on.
shaktegul (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2018, 09:46:48 AM

AnnetK

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 06:20:20 AM

Hi guys! Cardium seems interesting and promising!
I saw someone has it done with the SWOT analysis of your project using Digrate.com SWOT instrument. Can you have a look please. What do you think about the result? Do you find it realistic? Here is Cardium SWOT results  https://swot.digrate.com/report/1418fe1b-64c9-4077-9007-a983298fa628
gempil

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 07:04:10 AM

The Cardium Project has a good purpose and concept, the concept of the project is very concerned about the health and safety of the community to prevent obesity. The Cardium project uses a win-win solution system, in addition to helping human life safety, this project will also help the continuation of cryptocurrency. As more people recognize and use cryptocurrency, the life of cryptocurrency will continue.
shaktegul (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 02:51:56 PM

Hi guys! Cardium seems interesting and promising!
I saw someone has it done with the SWOT analysis of your project using Digrate.com SWOT instrument. Can you have a look please. What do you think about the result? Do you find it realistic? Here is Cardium SWOT results  https://swot.digrate.com/report/1418fe1b-64c9-4077-9007-a983298fa628

Yes, we consider the report fairly objective. We working hard to increase the activity of users in social media and forums.
doynemi

Activity: 196
Merit: 5

AUTOBAY | Buy Your First Car With Cryptocurrency |

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:12:55 PM

The Cardium Project has a good purpose and concept, the concept of the project is very concerned about the health and safety of the community to prevent obesity. The Cardium project uses a win-win solution system, in addition to helping human life safety, this project will also help the continuation of cryptocurrency. As more people recognize and use cryptocurrency, the life of cryptocurrency will continue.
a very profitable project. besides we can live healthily, we will also get the Cardium token. this is an interesting offer. projects that have a good idea. success for this project..

Autobay.io   │  The First Decentralized E-commerce platform Buy Sell Cars
JOIN TOKEN SALE    ►   1 OCTOBER 2018   ◄
Nicolas9

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:56:09 PM

I also hope in this project. I wish good luck to the devs.
suhardi3899

Activity: 420
Merit: 24

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 04:03:50 PM

eyes seemed to be picked up by a project like this: D they have vis, and amazing mission, I am happy to be part of this project and I will help to spread the latest news about this great project.
I would suggest to most people about this project
SimpleMan

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 04:10:37 PM

If I understand your system right it's that somebody works out and simultaneously earns tokens or even for any activity during the day. Couldn't someone fake activity very easily? What kind of metrics will you apply, is it heartbeat for example? Even then couldn't you fake that somehow?

shaktegul (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 06:40:00 PM
Last edit: April 09, 2018, 07:03:00 PM by shaktegul

Thanks to everyone for the kind words of support.  Smiley

If I understand your system right it's that somebody works out and simultaneously earns tokens or even for any activity during the day. Couldn't someone fake activity very easily? What kind of metrics will you apply, is it heartbeat for example? Even then couldn't you fake that somehow?

The heart rate sensor plays an important role, but not the most important one. I can't tell how we will check fake activity, it's hard, but real. Don't worry, we know how to solve this problem. Wink

critolika

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 04:37:35 AM

I see interesting things in this project, this project gives a unique idea I am sure will succeed for its future and will be many investors who are interested. success is always this project.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: