Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 11:10:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [OFFICIAL] mcxNOW Final Investment Round. 6700BTC already invested  (Read 4331 times)
TheRealSolid (OP)

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

Operator of mcxNOW | Programmer of MicroCash

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2013, 04:20:31 AM
Last edit: November 01, 2013, 07:57:03 AM by TheRealSolid

mcxNOW.com Final Investment Opportunity.
Visit the BUYMCX page to buy one mcxFEE which represents 0.001% of all revenue (no costs taken from it) for a very reasonable amount of 0.4BTC . You get paid every 6 hours in a 1:1 direct fashion, the more mcxFEE you own the more you get paid.

Read more about mcxNOW from yahoo finance. http://finance.yahoo.com/news/bitcoin-digital-currency-exchange-mcxnow-085503878.html

mcxNOW is a bitcoin and altcoin currency exchange coded in c++. It is the fastest and most reliable exchange in the digital currency sector, with an uptime over 99.999% , no hacks and no security breaches in over 6 months of operation.

mcxNOW is going to be branching into gaming and gambling whilst remaining strictly fiat free to avoid unnecessary regulations. We expect gaming/gambling fees to be over 50% of mcxNOW fee volume in a few months, more than doubling current revenue and giving all investors an extremely desirable daily return.

mcxNOW.com has seen explosive growth since the complete site overhaul and relaunch of "mcxNOW.com 2.0" on the 11th of
September 2013 (AEST).  One of the most important things that tends to be forgotten in every valuation people have attempted
to make to date, is revenue growth potential.  The growth of mcNOW.com in the seven weeks since the site relaunch has been
phenomenal; below is some important information to factor in when attempting to calculate the value of mcxFEE units or
mcxNOW.com in general, and when making your decision upon purchasing further mcxFEE.

Key features, aims and general information regarding mcxNOW.com exchange;

  Since 11/09/2013 (AEST), mcxNOW.com has redistributed over 195 BTC back to users (this amount takes into
consideration not only BTC, but the alternative (“alt”) coin amounts converted to BTC value). At current rates, that is
over $41,340 USD in less than 8 weeks. See notes 2/3.  

  Current yearly dividend percentage return for a single unit of mcxFEE is over 14% per annum (this valuation is taken
from the last 5 days average payout amounts). See notes 2/3.

  Pre-update monthly exchange revenue was, on average around $10,000 USD. For October 2013 mcxNOW made over $100000 USD in fees.

  RealSolid is committed to bringing more and more innovative and original ideas to the exchange.  He will actively look
towards making mcxNOW.com the home of next generation crypto currency / commodities (such as Microcash) and
look to more unique and profitable ways to generate income for users; see current examples below.

  Paid bans - This is a perfect example of one of the innovative and original ideas that will become the norm for
mcxNOW.com.  Since inception this unique feature has generated over 100 BTC in straight revenue, which means over
31 BTC went straight back into the hands of users.  After this mcxFEE tranche two release that amount would increase
to 76 BTC! See notes 3/4/5/6.

  Pro trader - This feature costs 0.05 BTC per 14 days, offers numerous advantages for traders, and is paid for by roughly
2-3% of traders currently. As features are added, it is naturally anticipated this number will rise alongside the increase in
users, making for a constant revenue earner.

  Lotto - Another unique feature is the hourly lotto. This is currently paying back users with 1000 mcxFEE allocated to its
pool by Admin (out of the Admin’s 50,000 share).  Entries are granted (max of 1 entry per Lotto) by buying any coin or
mcxFEE.

  Interest on deposits - Yet another unique and innovative feature is the current allotment of 25,000 of Admin’s shares to
pay interest on deposits for all coins - straight out of the revenue!  This has been a steady earner for many, and
although the interest rate can vary due revenue generation spikes, it generally is paying more than enough to
encourage many customers to keep their crypto-wealth stored at mcxNOW.com instead of anywhere else.  This is a
completely authentic (and legal) interest system that can be self-audited by any depositor to reassure any concerns
anyone might have. See note 2 for revenue details.

  The user account tally has grown by over 40% since the launch of mcxNOW.com 2.0, closely relating to the massive
increase in revenue.

  Average online user counts have grown by over 350% since the launch of mcxNOW.com 2.0.

  Both of the above figures are as of this date, and these increases are continuing daily.

  BTC on deposit at mcxNOW.com has gone from an 800 BTC average pre-update, to over 9300 BTC as of this date - a 10x
increase. See notes 2/3.

  A commitment towards more innovative, original, exciting and unique paid features to maximise revenue (and
therefore increase mcxFEE dividend streams) and user experience.  Gaming or even gambling of some kind has been
suggested as a potential earner.  Both paid bans and pro trading accounts have shown the earning power paid features
hold when compared with standard trading fees.

  A potential 25% increase in trading fee revenue can be achieved with a trading fee increase as small as 0.05% (making a
0.25% trading fee, so 0.5% in revenue per total standard trade including the buy and sell order (mcxFEE trades would
still be 0.25% total since no commission is charged on the mcxFEE portion).  There is also room for further small fee
increases considering mcxNOW.com is currently charging well under most competitor prices per trade.

  When making any calculations please remember, that with this fast paced growth, trading volume could easily double,
triple (and beyond) in a very short span of time.  The world of crypto currencies / commodities is very new, and
expanding at an exponential pace.

  Once the 45,000 mcxFEE offering is filled, 76% of all site revenue will be going straight back into the hands of its users.  
This is taking into account lotto and interest on deposits in their current form, which is subject to change.

  mcxNOW.com is operating completely legally under Australian law (where it is operated from).  Bitcoin is currently not
deemed money or any type of e-currency (under Australian law) so provided the exchange does not deal in fiat
currencies (USD/AUD/etc) there is no legal risks involved and all funds are safe.

  The potential for future voting rights of some variety for mcxFEE holders.  This could be easily implemented whilst
Admin would still retain 100% exchange ownership.  An example of voting matters, would be the next feature, or even
coin to be added.

Note 1: Each mcxFEE currently entitles the bearer to 0.001% of the total pre cost revenue generated by mcxNOW.com, each "dividend payment" is made on a 6
hourly basis.  Ownership of mcxFEE does not consist of any share in mcxNOW.com company ownership itself, nor does it currently carry any voting rights.
Note 2: Data obtained from https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AioqMMSVIC5tdFplWndsdmZuaGxyN01xemxtNWYxVGc#gid=0
Note 3: All data accurate as of 11am AEST, 28/10/2013 (Mt Gox USD last price $207.00).
Note 4: Data obtained from http://mcxchart.com/chatstats
Note 5: Interest and Lotto taken into account, currently 1,000 of Admin's mcxFEE go towards hourly lotto’s, and 25,000 go towards interest payments.
Note 6: More information on paid bans at http://mcxpump.com/2013/09/26/mcxnow-unique-feature-paid-bans/

Risk Disclosure / Terms: Any kind of virtual / digital commodity investment carries a high risk. By using mcxNOW.com, you represent and warrant that you understand all risks associated with Bitcoin and digital or
virtual commodities, goods, or products.  
The virtual commodity Bitcoin is not currently deemed money or any type of e-currency under Australian law.  
If or when in doubt, please obtain independent legal and/or financial advice - including but not limited to, the buying, selling and trading of Bitcoin, mcxFEE or any other digital commodities, products or goods under
the local laws of your jurisdiction.  
mcxNOW.com reserves the right to refuse any mcxFEE order for any reason.

https://mcxnow.com - Fast and secure coin exchange.
Primecoin / Litecoin / Mincoin / Worldcoin / CopperLark
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vipah

Activity: 134
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 01, 2013, 04:22:06 AM

In before BitCoinDepressed shits up the thread.
nwfella
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1000

Well hello there!

View Profile
November 01, 2013, 04:26:30 AM

Jumped on board for a few shares. Interested in seeing where this goes!

I must say, the bit of trading I have done on this site I have been impressed with. Very slick. Smiley

¯¯̿̿¯̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿̿)͇̿̿)̿̿̿̿ '̿̿̿̿̿̿\̵͇̿̿\=(•̪̀●́)=o/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿̿

Gimme the crypto!!
bidji29

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 01, 2013, 04:27:02 AM

Bought a bunch!

Gambling/gaming as the next step in mcxNOW evolution seems really promising.

http://www.freebieservers.com/  100% FREE GAME SERVERS
SuperTramp
Legendary

Activity: 1073

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2013, 04:27:29 AM

In before BitCoinDepressed shits up the thread.

Grin

Awesome stuff here guys.

MincoinForum, Home Of The World's Fastest & Rarest Cryptocurrency. https://www.mincoinforum.com
Only 10million Mincoin To Be Created. Find out more at https://www.mincoin.us
Sustainable

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 01, 2013, 04:29:34 AM

Your model is completely unsustainable, no hate. I will not be investing.

Cloud Mining - Mine when your computer is not on. Mine if you don't have the appropriate hardware or operating system! Mine when you are asleep! ---> https://cex.io/r/1/Sustainable/0/
Linsaran

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 01, 2013, 04:33:16 AM

Your model is completely unsustainable, no hate. I will not be investing.

I disagree, but to each their own.  I've already put up some BTC for fees here.
digitalindustry

Activity: 798

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2013, 04:36:28 AM

Lol gold.

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
digitalindustry

Activity: 798

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2013, 05:07:28 AM

Ha ha oh man , tears of laughter ...

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
yomamanodros

Activity: 91

“Create Your Decentralized Life”

View Profile
November 01, 2013, 05:37:38 AM

It's good to know that you didn't make the rookie investing mistake of basing your long term dividend projections on short term results.  Five days in the bitcoin world is like a full year in the real world, don't let anyone tell you differently!  

gorgorom

Activity: 238

Inject Its Venom Into Your Veins

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2013, 05:40:50 AM

UGH!!!!! If I didnt get scammed every BTC I owned I could buy up theseeee :@ Fucksakes why do people with no morals and poor excuse for humans get to thrive?

▲Check Out My Projects & Services!▲ 
Please read the goddamned trust rating feedback before you judge...soo stupid..
Duetschpire

Activity: 368

bitify.com - Bitcoin Marketplace & Auction site

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2013, 06:01:48 AM

reserved

dfox101

Activity: 551
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 01, 2013, 06:12:50 AM

only a fool will invest in this obvious scam
Duetschpire

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2013, 06:16:01 AM

Can you help us understand how it is a scam? Throwing a scam accusation for the sake of it ain't gonna earn you any credibility. You might be interested in helping "fools" understand your theory?

dfox101

Activity: 551
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 01, 2013, 06:32:47 AM

Can you help us understand how it is a scam? Throwing a scam accusation for the sake of it ain't gonna earn you any credibility. You might be interested in helping "fools" understand your theory?

Where is the value? with the current trading how long one will get 0.4 BTC back?
Duetschpire

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2013, 07:07:02 AM

Where is the value? with the current trading how long one will get 0.4 BTC back?
That doesn't make it a scam. This makes it a right/poor judgement on whether or not to invest at the current price. A "scam" label makes people think that TheRealSolid is taking the money and running away closing the exchange doors the moment these shares sell. Which in my opinion is never going to happen.

1st, he's already got the money for the shares the moment they're sold. 2nd, he still has 50% of the site's shares, which means, even if the site's revenue doesn't increase a bit, he'll still make himself a sweet $45k/month just by maintaining the exchange.

Please correct me if I'm wrong..

P.S: I own no fee shares whatsoever. I wish I bought at 0.1 though

lonesoul

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 01, 2013, 09:47:45 AM

You could buy the fee, wait 6 hours, take the income, sell the fee and be up by the income.

This isn't a case of you simply giving 0.4 btc to RS and only receiving the income, you hold the Fee and are able to trade them just like regular alt coins.

I currently have 7 fees and have seen them go above 1 btc each (this was before the recent release of additional fees)

I have been using MCX for a little while now (previously i loved cryptsy) its a pretty good exchange imo but as always in life everything is a gamble, so never spend more than you can afford to lose!

Please click this link-> https://mcxnow.com/?r=Stuartnorth       (The link is a referral link, it costs you nothing, but provides a little bonus for me if you click through to the site. Please help feed my baby. Thanks :-) )
Schwede65

Activity: 309

View Profile
November 01, 2013, 11:29:36 AM

Hey OP, please update the numbers at the headline of your thread Wink

8373.2 BTC already invested
bidji29

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 01, 2013, 01:44:04 PM

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AioqMMSVIC5tdFplWndsdmZuaGxyN01xemxtNWYxVGc#gid=0

For mcxFEE data and result.

http://www.freebieservers.com/  100% FREE GAME SERVERS
billym2k

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 01, 2013, 05:26:58 PM

Great data bidji. If that was a wall street stock, a 14% projected yearly dividend would be ridiculously good. I do hope the exchange continues to grow.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: