Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 02:16:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Bitcoin Altcoin is Falling ? My View  (Read 148 times)
drewage

Activity: 262
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 04:52:26 AM

Now very large players began to pay attention to cryptocurrencies. For whom several hundred million are not big money. And there are a lot of such people. They understand that they have missed their moment and are trying to manipulate the market in order to reduce the price. When they enter the cryptocurrency, the rate will skyrocket. The only question is when they will enter

kier010

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 04:59:46 AM

there ars actually many reasons why bitcoin price is falling/rising. each of this reasons may be small or big can affect bitcoin and when this reasons group together it will greatly affect bitcoin either good or bad.
Bijikopi

Activity: 232
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 05:19:13 AM

I think why bitcoin and altcoin prices fall because of the effect of closing or banning ads from some social media like twitter and facebook and also from the ban on google. I think the banning of the media media is affecting bitcoin prices, or it may be that this bitcoin price drop often happens early in the middle of the year, if it is like this is often commonplace, we should not worry.
Nalbo

Activity: 870
Merit: 125

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 05:27:02 AM

It's the transitional phase for crypto. The debate about it's use and legality in a heated debate.
If authorities around the world comes to agree it as illegal (which is highly unlikely), the prices will free fall and without any clear statement about how the authorities are going to treat crypto, there are no chances of a bull run.
oneidentity

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 05:33:10 AM

I think why bitcoin and altcoin prices fall because of the effect of closing or banning ads from some social media like twitter and facebook and also from the ban on google. I think the banning of the media media is affecting bitcoin prices, or it may be that this bitcoin price drop often happens early in the middle of the year, if it is like this is often commonplace, we should not worry.
And I think that the ban on advertising is not to blame. And the market falls not because of this. Just in December 2017 there was a very sharp jump in the value of all crypto-currencies. Now manipulators need to bring down prices to buy themselves as many cheap coins as possible.
JofryTheKing

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 05:40:23 AM

Many of you are new in this Market and many are Old, and who are in this field from last 1 year will understand that this fall is just a market correction and it will appear again and again.

in March 2017 there is a fall, and that fall is not this big like march 2018 Why?

Because from September to January, there are millions of new Investors joined cryptocurrency Market and thinking that they will double their investment within few months, they are not aware of crypto market , so when the market started falling then all such newbies reacted together and make this fall more big like if 10,000 users sell BTC together and reduce price to 500$ in same way 1 million new users reacted to small fall in bitcoin and reacted together and made this fall big to 5000$.

This is the reality and this is happening.

Now what will happen in 2018 when the market starts rising then this time this will be so big that it may cross all prediction, because again people start responding to it and those newbies who sold thinking BTC is crashed will buy again and hodl that money because after seeing this situation they will find that this fall is just crypto normal situation.

For me, this fall is necessary so that new investors understand the market.

Share your views

Fraud, hackers, unfavorable news and simple panic spreading all influenced the current situation on the market. There are people who are reasonably withdrawing their money, others have succumbed to these factors and are now upset with great losses and are already looking with caution in the direction of investment. Everything should return to the normal course by the end of the year.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
syberwolfen

Activity: 790
Merit: 261

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:01:40 AM

there ars actually many reasons why bitcoin price is falling/rising. each of this reasons may be small or big can affect bitcoin and when this reasons group together it will greatly affect bitcoin either good or bad.

I do understand there are many reason due to which bitcoin as well as alt coins are losing it's value and dropping down but I would like to mention some of the key reasons which has affected it a lot like the threats from the bankers and regulators and social media like Facebook blocking crypto ads and all.

Am I spamming? Report me!
Casmania

Activity: 390
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:12:43 AM

I do understand there are many reason due to which bitcoin as well as alt coins are losing it's value and dropping down but I would like to mention some of the key reasons which has affected it a lot like the threats from the bankers and regulators and social media like Facebook blocking crypto ads and all.

In my understanding on the current bearish dip of bitcoin is that whale investors could have manipulated the crashed where it had not yet succeeded to spike back to make a recovery since the resistance is still hampering it's price growth. However, I believe it's just the way how cryptocurrency works where the fluctuations could recurr from time to time. But more importantly, we need to further support btc and continue to invest such that the expected bullish run could happen anytime soon.
Tilbrook007

Activity: 294
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:35:05 AM

I think that a lot of COIN FOUNDERS AND AND THEIR TEAMS are selling the BTC and ETH they raised in their ICO's and have no intention of developing their coins because of all the regulatory talk, etc.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: