Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 12:02:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟🌟🌟3Dapp - be careful!!!  (Read 425 times)
Copulative (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:14:19 AM
Last edit: April 08, 2018, 10:47:54 AM by Copulative

I declare to all participants of a bounty of campaign 3Dapp that at the analysis of information on the project falsification of data became clear and it is possible such that the project is a Scam. My team Bit hunters makes a public apology to all registered members of this forum and asks to stop participating in this project. At the time of detection of inconsistencies project Manager 3Dapp began to Express threats to the side of my team. From now on, we have stopped any cooperation with this project.
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rog1121

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:06:41 PM

So, what would you like to say on the project ... originally I want to note that this is not ICO, but TokenSale ... with its output program and other things. The team of developers (directors) in order, the news background is good.
queenhallmark

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:08:55 PM

I already met several developers in several projects, it seems to be quite good.
The token is standard, everything rules and so on. Competently organized. There is no information about the project, purely everything about the coin.
The roadmap is painted very weakly (((
konfetko

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:23:55 PM

The project sounds interesting enough. In its way, certainly not the first, but ... competently designed and organized. It's not enough information about the project, more about the sale of coins. But all the information can be found on the website.
Let's see, now I will continue the analysis and I will make a decision to enter or not.
culvert.1986

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 03:35:59 PM

Very cool. Explain the situation, if you are an ordinary person with a head, then as a rule, your mind constantly turns thoughts aimed at a certain topic. If you do not have a standard mentality, then you create some ideas, some projects. Okay, let's shortly, all entrepreneurs, innovators, and others at the very beginning of the way are faced with the problem that their projects, their ideas are not perceived by anyone, respectively, are not financed. With 3Dapp, you can solve this problem. Naturally, there will be a selection, filtering of projects, but if the project is really good, it will receive funding. This is a very cool idea.
culvert.1986

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 03:43:35 PM

I would like to add another, to the first message (well, that the flow is not so fast yet). Competent design of the project. Everything is painted in detail and in the smallest detail. I want to draw your attention, it's not ICO, it's Tokensale. One of the ways to attract money for the project. Quite generous developers want to say, for every kind of Bounty, they pay pretty well.
FeArZ

Activity: 263

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 03:52:34 PM

Cute. Competently painted. Now we will make a full analysis. Please skip off another branch of the Bounty campaign, it's very interesting to see. The team, Ie here as I understand it's not the team, in the sense as they used to understand it, but the board of directors. The news background is quite favorable.
evgenij.burchak

Activity: 263

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:37:07 PM

interesting project, there are a number of questions, but I think on the official website I can get my answers. good luck to the project, you will succeed
Derrick

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:39:29 PM

The essence of the project is understandable, but very little information on the bounty, mostly on tokens. There is a prospect, I like it, I think I will take part in your bounty
helpme

Activity: 11

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:08:21 PM

I found it interesting ...
But I am correct if I understand not the ICO project, but the conduct of TokenSale?
Correct, if I'm wrong.
Interesting in principle, the project, enables people to translate their ideas into reality, to find investors. That's cool! I'll watch Whitepaper
trey4269

Activity: 51

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:17:27 PM

Hey 3Dapp team, do you need someone new to your team? I would like to help your project to succeed. Thanks!
ettaburger

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:24:26 PM

Sooooooo, cool enough offer the opportunity the developers are offering. What is the main thing in any project? Correctly! Goal! And the goal here is pretty good, helping to find projects to find investors. That's cool))
jc12345
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:36:31 PM

After reading through your whitepaper I would like to confirm that your platform will only be for digital goods? Will you cater for selling/buying physical goods at all?
Briz234

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:40:02 PM

There is a goal - to search for projects for investors.
A good idea of ​​the 3Dapp project is a better future for 3D development!
Let the team do it all in practice! This is a worthy task!
eszeszesz

Activity: 3

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:14:37 AM

Чтo бы cдeлaть пoдoбный пpoeкт нaвepнoe нyжнo пoтpaтить oчeнь мнoгo вpeмeни.
Cмapт-кoнтpaкты- этo oчeнь xopoшo. Плaтфopмa тaк жe oчeнь xopoшa, caйт кoнeчнo ..... бeз кoммeнтapиeв, нo этo жe вce тaки нe глaвнoe))
ezequiel

Activity: 69

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:27:22 AM

I do not quite understand, but where is all the information on the project?
Where is the information on the Bounty campaign?
Where is this all?
There are only conditions for the distribution of coins, a little information about the project itself. not quite clear
culvert.1986

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:47:58 AM

Grin Grin Grin .
I would like to ask, when will the information on the Bounty campaign?
Where will it be located, do you need an interpreter for the Russian language .... and most importantly, tell me, or I absolutely can not understand what's up to the end. Is it a project to connect the project and the investor, or is it still an electronics store?
not-a-bot

Activity: 38

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:43:55 PM

Hi thanks a lot for adding. Could we have credentials to access your web site on our mail Support@3Dapp.io ? You may also send us you logo we will place it in Partners section
not-a-bot

Activity: 38

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:49:03 PM

After reading through your whitepaper I would like to confirm that your platform will only be for digital goods? Will you cater for selling/buying physical goods at all?
Sure there will be ready made (physical) goods too. As well as spare parts, special equipment (3d printers, lasers, production lines etc) , row materials and consumables.
That's why it's not classic appstore.
Copulative (OP)

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 02:09:41 PM

Hello! I am editor from icoholder.com. Your ICO was added to our listing and now is available to investors: https://icoholder.com/en/3dapp-20736 You can edit your Page by adding more information about your ICO after verification and also verify team members to improve ranking.
Thank You. This is a great news!
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: