Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 08:01:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: NOW you will buy BTG or NEO ???  (Read 432 times)
Dao Thang (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:41:10 PM

oh so almost all of the members chose NEO, but one thing I wonder is that you guys don't  like  the coin  fork of Biticoin, I saw a project fork form Bitcoin very good is project. BTX, what do you think about the BTX project Huh
Jansaa

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 03:13:41 PM

BTG is the bitcoin of a fork, and the founder's motivation is not pure, so I don't suggest you invest in this token, this is just a lot of hype, and NEO is indeed a good tokens, you can focus on.
I also have the same opinion, fork coin never escape the shadow of it! Usually less successful
goodrus69

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 03:31:00 PM

I advise you to choose Neo. In my opinion, this is a very promising coin, which has potential in the future.
crampus

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 03:37:38 PM

I would buy a neo, because it is less costly and more resuspicious.
+Commission in the NEO system is lower than in similar blockchain systems.
rawafe

Activity: 170

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:55:05 PM

I would buy NEO.
I have read a lot about NEO and in my opinion will have a lot sucess.
NEO is a blockchain platform and cryptocurrency designed to build a scalable network of decentralized applications
Caesar-Giulius

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:20:18 PM

I will buy Neo and not BTG. IMO, Neo is so much better in term of technology.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████▀██████████████
█████████▄▄      ▀▀██▀╜  ▀▀███████████
████████████▄       ██   ▀^╓▀█████████
██████████████      ║█    ,▀██████████
█████████████▄▄      █▌   ████████████
████████████████▄     ▀█▄  ███████████
████████████████▀,,,    ╙▀▀█▀ ████████
█████████████████▀▀▀█▄▄       ████████
███████████████▀     ▀███████▀████████
██████████████▌       ▐█* ▀▓▀ ████████
████████████*██▄     ▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄████████
██████████▀`  ▀██▄   ▀████████████████
████████▀`  ▄█████▌   ╙███████████████
████████▄,   ▀████ ,,,  "▀▀███████████
██████████,,,,, ╙█▄███▄▄,,,,╙▀████████
L B X.

■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■
The London Block Exchange
■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■

WDownload OnW
[.
          ▄▄█▀
         ███▀
   ▄▄▄▄  ▀  ▄▄▄▄
 ▄███████▄██████▌
▐██████████████▌
███████████████
▐██████████████▌
 ███████████████▌
  ██████████████▌
   ▀████▀▀▀████▀
/      ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▐
     ▄█▀████▀█▄
    ▐██████████▌
 ▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
 ▀▀ ████████████ ▀▀
    ▀██████████▀
      ▐██  ██▌
      ▐██  ██▌
]

rama666

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 06:58:35 PM

NEO is a centralized development platform.
Like Ripple, this give it speed advantages, but means that the team behind it has direct influence over the transactions.
This, of course, is a minus, but BTG is also not the best option ))
El Loco

Activity: 448
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 07:05:10 PM

Dear all members
At present the price of the cryptocurrency market is decreasing sharply, in which I pay special attention to the two coin BTG and NEO, currently they have almost the same price, NEO I think it has great potential because it is a coin of China and many coin based on it, BTG's current price is at its lowest since it's listed on the coin, is also very good to buy. So how do you think about these two coin, and why do you choose it?
  Thank you so much !!!

Are you serious? NEO all life! It will grow a lot and many interesting ICO on NEO are coming out such as EffectAI, Switcheo and Spotcoin!
nakamote

Activity: 210

WINSTARS - We are changing the face of gambling

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:12:22 PM

Neo would be much better it could replace ethereum's position in the market because ethereum and neo has almost the same platform and the only thing they are different to is NEO has more advance technology than ethereum and i dont think BTG will give you much profits in the future,the hype of BTG was ended a long time ago so i prefer NEO for long term.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WINSTARS -   We are changing the face of gamblingWHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOK ● Twitter
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ooxtcoo

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 04:30:37 PM

I am not at all sure that the BTG has a future through the 2-3 year. What's the point of it was to do a spin off and separated from the bitcoin is unclear for me.            
billyj111

Activity: 322

Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 04:32:39 PM

Dear all members
At present the price of the cryptocurrency market is decreasing sharply, in which I pay special attention to the two coin BTG and NEO, currently they have almost the same price, NEO I think it has great potential because it is a coin of China and many coin based on it, BTG's current price is at its lowest since it's listed on the coin, is also very good to buy. So how do you think about these two coin, and why do you choose it?
  Thank you so much !!!

Neo is in my opinion a more reliable investment, BTG is more risky. I think that it is possible to invest 70-80 in NEO, and 20-30 in BTG.

The Deal Coin      BLOCKCHAIN LENDING PLATFORM                   
FACEBOOK     PRE-SALE | March 26th  ]     TWITTER     [ CROWDSALE | April 16th ]     TELEGRAM
ANN THREAD          ⚫          BOUNTY THREAD          ⚫          WHITEPAPER
Welckomtome

Activity: 448

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:06:37 PM

Dear all members
  Thank you so much !!!

Why did the choice come between these tokens?
1. The first BTG, which is generally not clear how it turned out to be on the market and who supports it ... the next spiculation and earning money from the air.
2. NEO good technology is behind it, but the disadvantage is that for a long time there are no changes .. everything just stands as in a swamp without movements ....... it's very frustrating because I myself really believe in NEO: (
markers

Activity: 350
Merit: 106

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:00:48 PM

As for my mind, the perspective of BTG is more limited and less obvious in comparison with NEO. Frankly speaking, Bitcoin Gold is more speculative story for me. I see much more potential value in NEO and if I have to choose only one, it'll definitely be NEO.

sportics

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:23:22 PM

I don't think BTG is worth comparing to NEO. NEO is the future, BTH only fork, created to intercept the target money from BTC.
ashley_49

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 09:37:25 PM

Btg is bit cheaper than neo, but we should remember its not the price that we are aiming to invest in an altcoin, we must consider the ongoing project that makes the coin more capable to increase its price, btg is a fork of bitcoin, i think neo has a good project.
Snarks

Activity: 196
Merit: 17

EFFECT.AI▲Decentralized network for A.I

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 09:39:55 PM

What a strange comparison. NEO is a platform with smart contracts, dApps and ICOs. Bitcoin Gold is ... just a fork of Bitcoin with a big premine and a different (but not new) proof of work algorithm, Equihash. NEO has been heavily criticized recently though. You might want neither.

jason.romano

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:12:29 PM

While we are investing in an altcoin, we must consider the ongoing project that makes the coin more capable to increase its price. Since btg is a fork of Bitcoin, I will definitely go for neo as it is a better project than btg.
earnetheasy

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 05:03:36 AM

BTG is not that popular to most people. Not even NEO, they got potential but have failed to meet up people’s expectation. So, still I would go for BTC.
MtheS

Activity: 169
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 05:12:48 AM

I will choose NEO for holding in long-term .
+ NEO is from China
+ NEO has own platform as Ethereum .

✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧ PROFEDE ✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧
⚫ DECENTRALIZED PROFESSIONAL PROTOCOL ⚫
⚫ OUR WEBSITE: https://profede.com/ ⚫
Haunebu

Activity: 3094
Merit: 972

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 05:26:01 AM

What a strange comparison. NEO is a platform with smart contracts, dApps and ICOs. Bitcoin Gold is ... just a fork of Bitcoin with a big premine and a different (but not new) proof of work algorithm, Equihash. NEO has been heavily criticized recently though. You might want neither.
This is true and I agree with you here. Bitcoin Gold is simply another useless fork which most likely created to help the developers earn quick profits by cashing in on the Bitcoin phenomenon. Honestly, I am not a big fan of forks and I don't really trust any of them. On the other hand, NEO has huge potential which became widely popular as the Chinese version of Ethereum. I know that there have not been many developments for this coin in recent times, but I advise everyone not to abandon this coin due to the awesome community support. Am expecting it to take off again when the market rallies soon.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: