Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:31:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [CRYPTOSTOCKS] Gigadice.com - IPO Prospectus - [BTC, LTC, Paypal Cashouts]  (Read 6432 times)
GigaDice (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 11, 2013, 08:41:14 AM

i have an asian paypal account, can i do a withdrawal too?

As long as it's not against your specific country Paypal ToS.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
nwfella
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1000

Well hello there!

View Profile
November 12, 2013, 12:10:51 AM
Last edit: November 12, 2013, 01:20:26 AM by nwfella

Jumping on board with 12 shares and keeping my fingers crossed Smiley

*Wow, what luck, right after purchasing 12 shares now I seemingly can't access the site...anybody else having this issue? (https://cryptostocks.com) that is

¯¯̿̿¯̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿̿)͇̿̿)̿̿̿̿ '̿̿̿̿̿̿\̵͇̿̿\=(•̪̀●́)=o/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿̿

Gimme the crypto!!
GigaDice (OP)

View Profile
November 12, 2013, 05:10:40 AM

Jumping on board with 12 shares and keeping my fingers crossed Smiley

*Wow, what luck, right after purchasing 12 shares now I seemingly can't access the site...anybody else having this issue? (https://cryptostocks.com) that is

Great, make sure to follow this thread as any pertinent information regarding the IPO will be posted here. Cryptostocks has intermittently been going offline for me as well today.
Dragooon

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 12, 2013, 12:09:32 PM

Approximately what kind of profit are you estimating/generating per-month?

▒ NOW token ▒ by ChangeNOW ▒ Get the WIN! ▒
ChangeNOW - an instant Non-custodial Exchange Service  (( changenow.io ))
Whitepaper  ▓  Telegram  ▓  Twitter  ▓  Facebook  ▓  Medium  ▓  Reddit  ▓  Bounty Thread
batman, not crabman

Activity: 131

View Profile
November 15, 2013, 01:56:21 PM

This appears to be either

a) a really, really shitty stock, or
b) a scam. But such a bad scam that they didn't bother to advertise it.

No-one appears to be interested in these shares.  May I suggest moving to Havelock as I think someone else has suggested?

A horse walks into a bar and the barman says "Give me some Bitcoin!"
17TDYWdeL3GU2fsMSpV7itLYS2UJ91dCDx
pedrog
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031

View Profile
November 15, 2013, 02:46:11 PM

No-one appears to be interested in these shares.  May I suggest moving to Havelock as I think someone else has suggested?

Havelock is not accepting new securities.

nwfella
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1000

Well hello there!

View Profile
November 16, 2013, 08:47:57 AM

Given all of the recent uncertainty with regards to digital assets and just how poorly things can go for people involved in them (BitFunder, btco, etc.), what is your confidence level with regards to cryptostocks and should the worst case scenario come into play do you have any sort of backup mechanism in place to ensure that existing shareholders won't be left out in the cold should cryptostocks end up deciding to pack it in one day?

¯¯̿̿¯̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿̿)͇̿̿)̿̿̿̿ '̿̿̿̿̿̿\̵͇̿̿\=(•̪̀●́)=o/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿̿

Gimme the crypto!!
tonino

Activity: 348
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 16, 2013, 09:01:42 AM

Given all of the recent uncertainty with regards to digital assets and just how poorly things can go for people involved in them (BitFunder, btco, etc.), what is your confidence level with regards to cryptostocks and should the worst case scenario come into play do you have any sort of backup mechanism in place to ensure that existing shareholders won't be left out in the cold should cryptostocks end up deciding to pack it in one day?

very good question, very interested to see the answer. thanks
batman, not crabman

View Profile
November 17, 2013, 06:38:57 AM

I was a little drunk when I posted this, I hope I didn't offend anyone.  Does anyone know the reason for the slow share take-up? It has me a little worried.

Authentic

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

1FRpXqj6kedknh5uNpdo8FS3U49XJPJJy1

View Profile
November 17, 2013, 08:57:47 PM

very good question, very interested to see the answer. thanks
Maybe he can export a list of shareholders every day, so if that happens he at least has a starting point? Does the site allow this?

Stake

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 17, 2013, 09:44:40 PM

I was a little drunk when I posted this, I hope I didn't offend anyone.  Does anyone know the reason for the slow share take-up? It has me a little worried.

It's probably not a scam, but it's not a usual IPO.

Usually investing in an IPO is a gamble.  Investing in an IPO of a gambling site is literally a gamble.

However, GigaDice has a statistical advantage that has shown to work well (PrimeDice, Just-Dice, Coinroll).

In addition, they also have some unique features that differentiate themselves from others.
GigaDice (OP)

View Profile
November 20, 2013, 09:09:10 AM

It's probably not a scam, but it's not a usual IPO.

Usually investing in an IPO is a gamble.  Investing in an IPO of a gambling site is literally a gamble.

However, GigaDice has a statistical advantage that has shown to work well (PrimeDice, Just-Dice, Coinroll).

In addition, they also have some unique features that differentiate themselves from others.

Sorry about my absence I will be posting a huge update in the next day or so regarding the IPO so I suggest all investors watch out for that.
GigaDice (OP)

View Profile
November 23, 2013, 08:03:45 AM

MAJOR UPDATE:

I have decided to put Gigadice in the market for anyone interested in buying it. Unfortunately this means the IPO will be closed, I have already contacted CryptoStocks and investors will be refunded in full for any shares purchased. For anyone interested please check out the linked thread.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=343849.0
batman, not crabman

View Profile
November 24, 2013, 10:16:04 AM

That's your 'huge' update?

When do we get the refunds?

MPOE-PR

Activity: 756
Merit: 522

View Profile
November 24, 2013, 06:19:15 PM

To wit:

All this aside : you can’t invest with Cryptostocks for the same reason you can’t swim in the desert, you can’t invest with Cryptostocks for the same reason you can’t sunbathe at night. You can’t invest with Cryptostocks because it can’t be done, nobody can do it. It’s a gamble, and as my PR aptly pointed out for the benefit of the forum muppetry long long ago, if gambling is your idea of “investing” then you’re much better served “investing” in one of the dice games. You can roll for “dividends” as often or as rarely as you can stomach it, you can set your “dividend” ratio in advance, and most of all you are actually playing a provably fair game. Which is a much better deal than the sort of crap computer-illiterate dorks with a ready software package and zero business experience can ever offer.

Full text on Trilema, chronicling for those of you who either missed it or weren't paying attention Cryptostocks' subconscious spelling out of why investing does not and cannot take place on its "platform", from the guy's defective self-IPO all the way to the recent listing of Dragon's Tale by some random scammer with no actual affiliation with the game.

My Credentials  | THE BTC Stock Exchange | I have my very own anthology! | Use bitcointa.lk, it's like this one but better.
supermono

Activity: 194

View Profile
November 28, 2013, 08:39:33 AM

MAJOR UPDATE:

I have decided to put Gigadice in the market for anyone interested in buying it. Unfortunately this means the IPO will be closed, I have already contacted CryptoStocks and investors will be refunded in full for any shares purchased. For anyone interested please check out the linked thread.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=343849.0
In my transaction history in my Cryptostocks account, it shows my 1 share of Gigadice (which I had originally purchased for 0.001 + fee) was bought back 27/Nov 14:07, but at a price of 0.0 BTC. No BTC was credited back to my account. Has this happened to other people as well? Was the wrong buyback price input when the buyback was done?
batman, not crabman

View Profile
November 28, 2013, 10:29:22 AM

Yes same for me.  I have not been refunded the money.
Sent an email to support. Hoping this isn't another scam.

CeeHustle

Activity: 17

View Profile
November 28, 2013, 09:03:41 PM

Same as well happened to me.  I had 20 shares, looks like the guy just stole the bitcoins, instead of the buyback @ 150% trading value like stated in his stock info. 
Also cryptostocks support is fucking useless on help for it, so I'll be liquidating and removing all my bitcoin from the site with absolutely no security or user protection.

Hopefully the GDICE owner does the right thing and gives our money back.
batman, not crabman

View Profile
December 05, 2013, 11:05:23 AM

Ok my BTC has been credited and withdrawn/confirmed.
Took a little longer than expected but I can't fault GDICE on their communication.
Thanks.

Stake

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 05, 2013, 08:33:16 PM

Ok my BTC has been credited and withdrawn/confirmed.
Took a little longer than expected but I can't fault GDICE on their communication.
Thanks.

Good to hear you got your money back along with the others.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: