Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:51:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin will end? anynother coin to be next by bitcoin?  (Read 920 times)
Dovie

Activity: 99
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 09:56:08 PM

Btc price market continues to drop. Hence more people are speculating about the end of the bitcoin. The possibility has a chance to end the system because just recently more people are selling their btc which resulted to market price dropping. Now os it really the end of bitcoin? Is there any other coin that will be probably next to bitcoin? I hope bitcoin will not end so as to continue the good things bitcoin has brought to the investors though i was not able to invest in bitcoin but i am planning in the near future. How about you what is stand against the speculation and the other coin that will be next to bitcoin?

I don't think bitcoin will end because bitcoin is the mother of all alternative coina it is a source of all coins. if bitcoin will end all token will disappear too how you can trust other coin to invest if the trusted coin will end ?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ahmadakbari

Activity: 602
Merit: 116

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 09:56:18 PM

Bitcoin price is falling. But the reason is not a problem in bitcoin network, the blockchain, lack of miners or any other problems. All the coins are falling and the reason is fear of investors due to governments interventions ans probably manipulating of market by whales. There is no problem with bitcoin. There is no problem that have caused the price fall and another coin has not that problem.
According to coinmarketcap.com, despite bitcoin price has dropped, BTC dominance, has risen from 34% to 45% in the past three months.

Weeko

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:13:18 PM

Btc price market continues to drop. Hence more people are speculating about the end of the bitcoin. The possibility has a chance to end the system because just recently more people are selling their btc which resulted to market price dropping. Now os it really the end of bitcoin? Is there any other coin that will be probably next to bitcoin? I hope bitcoin will not end so as to continue the good things bitcoin has brought to the investors though i was not able to invest in bitcoin but i am planning in the near future. How about you what is stand against the speculation and the other coin that will be next to bitcoin?

I think if alternative currency will replace bitcoin, it will not happen soon, because bitcoin is the personification of all crypto currency, digital gold, and as for technology, this question is already being solved with the help of lighting network.
cryptojohnn7

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:12:39 AM

Price fluctuation is very familiar in Exchange market. This is nothing new. That doesn’t mean the end of Bitcoin. The facts affecting the coin are not just concerns with Bitcoin, it’s about the whole Crypto thing. So, I don’t think even if Bitcoin fails, some other coin will take place. If it fails, the whole CryptocCurrency fails. And this is highly unlikely.
ropyu1978

Activity: 1904
Merit: 510

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:25:58 AM

no, you look at marketcap. bitcoin prices are still expensive if we look at the first bitcoin in create. of course we are all nervous about what has happened in the last three months. I still have the belief that bitcoin will be able to survive and grow back after all these problems have passed like a ban on some countries and internet giants. this is a big effect going on. after all this passes, bitcoin can not be prevented anymore. we can refer from the events that have occurred in recent years one example of the case of China.
lunatics14

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:00:22 AM

I don't think Bitcoin will ever end although there's a lot of new coins in the market that have a potential to grow also, Bitcoin will still be one of the top in the market.
liangweicha

Activity: 238

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:02:15 AM

Over the past few years, there have been endless speculation about the end of the bitcoin, but eventually bitcoin all confirmed who is the true leader, so in my opinion, the bitcoin is valuable, the bit value of us to hold for a long time.

pekcoin01

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 08:04:51 AM

I think bitcoin does not end. Even if bitcoin biterse, it will not pass any coin instead.
I do not think it's as popular as the old. The market has hit the bottom, it is dying.
SixOfFive

Activity: 630
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:43:37 PM

Bitcoin is here to stay forever. Although Bitcoin is having a tough time as its value is falling, but this does not mean that it will not survive. People still have faith in it and are still investing in it. Bitcoin is experiencing downfall due to some fake news about its banning. No country has banned it, except China. Give Bitcoin some time. I hope it will rise in June or July. And I don’t think so there is any Altcoin which has the potential of replacing the Bitcoin.
sgenuine

Activity: 854
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:16:50 PM

I will never believe anybody who is speaking about the death of Bitcoin now. It will live and grow for many years. Surely, the day, when the more powerful cryptocurrency appears can also come, but not in the nearest future.
Sid3d

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:22:32 PM

The traditional financial system is the main enemy of bitcoin. they are trying to limit the use of bitcoin in every possible way.
vitimers

Activity: 58
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:02:11 PM

Bitcoin has already started to recover now and I do not think that any other coin has the potential to replace alt coins. This is why majority of my investment is in bitcoins only.
rajuahmed330

Activity: 450
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:12:49 PM

Bitcoin will not be over, Bitcoin will not be replaced, I see down its price Bitcoin at this time is not caused by people who sell Bitcoin for fear,
but because people who sell for them to buy back at the bottom price, they are like installing a net at the bottom price,
and I see no coins that will be able to replace Bitcoin even Ethereum...

We can't say/anyone can't say sure that bitcoin will end or not forever. Just we say our personal comment.  Nothing more.
There ate so many restrictions (facebook, twitter, google).
Bitcoin price always temporary, its not permanent. Sometimes its price high, sometimes low.

Be hardworker
Melon12

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:59:37 PM

The price of bitcoin in the market is going down but that not means that Bitcoin is end,may be in next 5 years another coin will come.
kiddddddd

Activity: 103

“Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data”

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:30:51 AM

I dont think Bitcoin can be replaced maybe there's an altcoin out there that can beat BTC's value but i highly doubt that
is is possible to replace since the value of BTC are the main reasons why altcoins stilkl pumping.
BTC are so volatile and speculatuions should be normal in fact Btc is just 9years old and all these years we have saw
its lowest and highest value without bursting the "bubble". So for me there's no reason to get scared as long as you're confident on your holdings.

TRADE YOUR DATA   ●    PDATA TOKEN    ●   ─── OPIRIA.IO ───
██████████       [   PRE-SALE     April 10th ]       ██████████
TheGodFather

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:56:23 AM

To start, I think that the market price dictates who is the face of the cryptocurrency as if we use other factors for sure other cryptocurrencies can be ranked ahead. However, what is good with bitcoin is that currently there are a lot of headway given to bitcoin because of how it has broken through the marketability of other digital currencies and was able to provide flexibility and options to a lot of places.
Dudesss

Activity: 173

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 07:00:10 AM

Even if the Bitcoin price keeps on dropping and dropping that doesn't mean that Bitcoin will end, maybe  it is just being manipulated by whales or other stuff

-FILIPINO TRANSLATOR-
CODE200

Activity: 1442
Merit: 309

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:33:47 AM

Well, as of now bitcoin performing better in the crypto market. The many speculation that bitcoin will end  is only a false news or just a negative prediction coming from some people that not a truly believer of this system. As a true believer and supporter of bitcoin I'm proudly to say that bitcoin will never end and never dies. There are the facts that we are encountered many difficulties into it but not necessarily means that it will end. It is only just a test and btc can conquer all of this so this system won't have last.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
jose111

Activity: 175

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:19:41 AM

In fact need not too panic, historically, no matter how big bitcoin had a fall, and eventually it will rise again, so don't worry too much about this problem, you need to do is just to hold.

definitely, if the reason of having doubt to bitcoin because of experiencing a long run of downfall well, I can say that is wrong because I believe that the ups and down of it's value is typically just a normal flow of it's high fluctuation and there is nothing to be worried about this and beside we all known that is its form with a high volatility so why we need to panic when we encountered difficult situation? I believe to the capability of bitcoin and I know that it will last forever and it will continuously existing and performing in the crypto market and for sure nothing can replace it.
oginiimaoyani

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 08:57:39 AM

Bitcoin will reign and fulfill it's purpose before another coin will think of over taking it, so if bitcoin price falls for sure it will rise again just as it is gradually rising now.

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
EOSex
EOS Exchange

The Exchange for the EOS Community!   

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
ICO: 15th October to 20th November

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀