Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:02:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin will end? anynother coin to be next by bitcoin?  (Read 921 times)
abiola4real

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 01:07:27 PM

Bitcoin wont ends for now, its just hard  time and something expected we got to adapt witg since we know the real concept of this cryptocurrency as been volatile, the correction will happen soon.
HarrietKAYU

Activity: 32

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 01:10:29 PM

I don't think bitcoin will end. The market is really bad in the last few months. Many people are starting to doubt their investment, but bitcoin will come back every time, and this time is the same. As long as bitcoins exist, no coin can surpass it.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 01:33:28 PM

As we all know that the price rally that took place in the last quarter of last year was a result of the involvement of institutional investors and big whales and when they decided to book their profit the price immediately decreased with a correction of 65% in the market. However, I don't any reason for the price to fall even further from this point. There are the people giving first priority to use Bitcoin as a payment system and fluctuations in price don't affect them on a broader scale so Bitcoin is not going to end just because of such small issues but on the other hand, any coin can come up with better volume, features, user base and utility value in the future.
Virtual miner

Activity: 728
Merit: 275

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 01:43:40 PM

People who have been giving such kind of speculations are real fools. Because they themselves don't know what are they saying, and what could be its implications. Bitcoin is not going to come to an end this easy how people speculate. It is just an aspect of the market that the price of the coin is down now. It will rise soon and then there would be change in the entire market position. So now the question is will bitcoin be replaced by any other coin. I don't think this is possible as bitcoin is the only ruling coin that is present today and has the power to effect the entire crypto currency market.
Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 01:52:34 PM

people who thought bitcoin will end because the price fall then they're clearly wrong because until now bitcoin still not lack of interest and i didn't see bitcoin will be replaced by another coins because altcoin situation is not so different even also mostly dropped too and i'm pretty sure some of people still consider bitcoin as good tools for investment options
tonyosa

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 01:55:01 PM

When bitcoin price drops, all other tokens and coins seem to drop also.It is kind of difficult to imagine that bitcoin will someday be replaced totally be a new coin.The closest is ETH and is currently not that close
Gotumoot

Activity: 1372
Merit: 261

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 02:20:35 PM

It seems to me that you will soon bury bitcoin. Yes, indeed, now is not the best time for all crypto-currencies. But I'm sure it's only temporary. The most patient will be rewarded but it won't be soon. It is possible that someone has identified an important role for bitcoin and now buys the bulk of the coins in order to have power over the world in the future.
Thats right, bitcoin wont die, because it has no competitor. Just because the bitcoin price drops, means that bitcoin will die, bitcoin drops price because of its volatility, it means that its price is rapidly changing and its unpredictable to know if its going to increase or decrease. When investing on bitcoin, you need is patience, because bitcoin takes time to increase.
Erlinda Santiago

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 02:24:01 PM

Btc price market continues to drop. Hence more people are speculating about the end of the bitcoin. The possibility has a chance to end the system because just recently more people are selling their btc which resulted to market price dropping. Now os it really the end of bitcoin? Is there any other coin that will be probably next to bitcoin? I hope bitcoin will not end so as to continue the good things bitcoin has brought to the investors though i was not able to invest in bitcoin but i am planning in the near future. How about you what is stand against the speculation and the other coin that will be next to bitcoin?
bitcoin will not end as long as many people are using it but maybe there will be a new coin that will compete to bitcoin

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
tegarp90

Activity: 546

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 02:28:37 PM

Btc price market continues to drop. Hence more people are speculating about the end of the bitcoin. The possibility has a chance to end the system because just recently more people are selling their btc which resulted to market price dropping. Now os it really the end of bitcoin? Is there any other coin that will be probably next to bitcoin? I hope bitcoin will not end so as to continue the good things bitcoin has brought to the investors though i was not able to invest in bitcoin but i am planning in the near future. How about you what is stand against the speculation and the other coin that will be next to bitcoin?

I'm not sure, because i have a feeling all crypto will die if bitcoin dies.
But, if it's really happen i think the closest one to replace bitcoin is ethereum.
Lucy_bay

Activity: 195

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 02:28:51 PM

bitcoin will not end. This year may indeed be the bitcoin price weak point because of many oblique issues about bitcoin, so many are selling their bitcoin assets.
by 2019 the bitcoin will be stable again

Qeupe

Activity: 135

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 02:30:35 PM

btc is still young and a lot of progress in its system, i think btc will not die. but in case it's better to invest in other altcoins like ETH or bitcoin cash.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 02:35:25 PM

Hearsay cant help us here,so stop this nonsense because bitcoin will never die and there will never other coins to replaced bitcoin..prices is normally dropping and this is the proof how healthy market is,and if you cant say anything good,then better get out of here and find suitable work for your weakness
petubtc

Activity: 38

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 02:37:16 PM

This will not be the end of bitcoin. and no another coin will be the next one. Coins in the future will probably rise up but bitcoin will be there too, co-existing with other coins.
fileo

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

Rangers Protocol

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 02:37:51 PM

I would like to make it simple according to my own understanding that base in the reality in coinmarketcap. Actually we can see thousands of coins but we cannot see like bitcoin. There are potential that can change bitcoin but honestly it seems hitting the moon in actual scenario. The manifestation of bitcoin in the market is very serious even altcoins are affected. No one can do that only bitcoin. Bitcoin won't end.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Nakakapagpabagabag

Activity: 350

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:10:42 PM

I'm not sure, because i have a feeling all crypto will die if bitcoin dies.
But, if it's really happen i think the closest one to replace bitcoin is ethereum.
Bitcoin will not die now, because bitcoin dont have competitor. I dont think that altcoins existing today can replace bitcoin. The technology now upgrades fast, so in the future i think that someone might created better crypto currency than bitcoin, andDit might be the competitor of bitcoin, that might be the wnd of bitcoin. Also i think that bitcoin future will be bright. For me i think altcoins depends on bitcoin, because isee that when bitcoin down, altcoins also down, and when bitcoin increase, altcoin also increase. So when bitcoin die, altcoins will also die.

m.mendoza

Activity: 321

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 12:45:30 AM

In fact need not too panic, historically, no matter how big bitcoin had a fall, and eventually it will rise again, so don't worry too much about this problem, you need to do is just to hold.

There are a lot of predictions. We hope that it will result to a positive side. The manifestation of bitcoin in the market is very serious even altcoins are affected. No one can do that only bitcoin. Bitcoin won't end.  It is possible that someone has identified an important role for bitcoin and now buys the bulk of the coins in order to have power over the world in the future
rob143

Activity: 138
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 12:57:40 AM

Why do you think that it will happen? Bitcoin is still strong and it will always be like that, the worst thng that you can do is just to think that bitcoin will be replaced or that it will stop existing in here, bitcoin will be in here for the next decades
pallang

Activity: 518

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:23:21 AM

There are so many fake news regarding the end of Bitcoin but i believe that Bitcoin will not end it will continue and still at the top even though there new coins in the market that has the potential to become valuable they can't beat Bitcoin.

Butchick

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:26:53 AM

IT is pretty much obvious that bitcoin value is dropping but it also goes the same with other coins thus, butcoin value affects most of the coins. Thought there is a continuous drop of bitcoin, it doesn’t actually mean that it is the end. Until such time that altcoins exist and there are people Investing in bitcoin and altcoin, bitcoin will continue to exist. The end of bitcoin will also mean the end of the entire crypto currency.

mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:35:57 AM

Why do you think that it will happen? Bitcoin is still strong and it will always be like that, the worst thng that you can do is just to think that bitcoin will be replaced or that it will stop existing in here, bitcoin will be in here for the next decades

because the technology will always grow forward and that's what lies behind them thinking that will come a more sophisticated coin?
whereas bitcoin is still very strong and growing, bitcoin not only runs in place dude, but also has updates, so you don't need to fear bitcoin will be outdated
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: