Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:59:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin will end? anynother coin to be next by bitcoin?  (Read 920 times)
Chanock

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:37:10 AM

I think bitcoin will never ends instead it will grow faster soon. Maybe bitcoin nowadays are falling but it is normal because of price correction in the market cap. Also it has a positive result when bitcoin is fall because small investors giving chance to buy in cheaper price. Nowadays because of price fall of bitcoin many negative rumors and speculation are exist and it cause of panic selling to the bitcoin users and holders that resulting to price fall of bitcoin. But possible this August the price of bitcoin start recover like happen before last year.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
doraemon26

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:44:34 AM

Btc price market continues to drop. Hence more people are speculating about the end of the bitcoin. The possibility has a chance to end the system because just recently more people are selling their btc which resulted to market price dropping. Now os it really the end of bitcoin? Is there any other coin that will be probably next to bitcoin? I hope bitcoin will not end so as to continue the good things bitcoin has brought to the investors though i was not able to invest in bitcoin but i am planning in the near future. How about you what is stand against the speculation and the other coin that will be next to bitcoin?
Why do you say bitcoin will end? do you have any proof for this? If you are stating a fact make sure that you have enough proof before it was stated not because the price of the bitcoin was dropping down meaning it will end, if the bitcoin was end then the market place will return 0 but as you can see the market is now cost of trillion dollars think before you post.
Xalata

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:30:08 AM

Guys, please enough of these false rumours and speculations. I just don't get why some folks in here just want to see bitcoin fall to the ground just because it has reduced in price. Well hellooo check your history books and read a little bit of info about  bitcoin as a cryptocurrency then you will refrain from such questions and claims. Bitcoin is strong and i believe in it!!!

jj6080801

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:37:35 AM

I don't see bitcoin finishing. It has come to remain. What we have is a theoretical market where the conclusions from the market decide the cost in the market. You can see that bitcoin is continually driving alternate coins. At whatever point bitcoin goes down alternate altcoins will likewise greatly go down. So I don't perceive any coin that will takeover bitcoin until further notice.
ryap12

Activity: 700
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:41:13 AM

In my opinion, I think it's normal for bitcoin's value to go down but it will never zeroed out in value. I know a lot of people lost funds due to bitcoin's price declining but I believe that's becuase of the alternate tokens and coins being launched. So all the money of the people are being split from one token/coin to another. But as more people buys cryptocurrency everyday using fiat currency, we can say the total money in the digital world is increasing despite the price of every token/coin being low right now. I dont have any idea though what the next bitcoin will be as I believe this will still remain number one.
franciscoDC

Activity: 357

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:51:48 AM

I think it need take more years before bitcoin will be gone,and i think there there is 2 percent that bitcoin will be gone,because now many country was totally accepted it for using as a payment system,and also the demand of using it was getting high every month.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬
skibikipapa69

Activity: 107

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 03:12:40 AM

I believe that will definitely happened. As much as we love bitcoin, eventually something new will come and takes its place just like the saying when you're on top there is no way but to go down. But as of now we can say that it will take some time before that happens. There is no coin right now that has the potential to replace or at least reach the same heighs that bitcoin did.
enwi

Activity: 546
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 05:16:52 AM

no need to worry about bitcoin prices that continue to fall because it is normal and will not be the end of bitcoin, many other coins that have a stronger price but I think all coins have prices that depend on bitcoin prices, so bitcoin will still be king of crypto currency
Macai

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:24:21 AM

There are so many Coins in the market, its about thousands and more. So if Bitcoin will die, so many coins to replace it. But i know it will take a lot of time, years maybe cause Bitcoin will last long.
BILGPS

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 06:40:27 AM

No other coin will take the position of bitcoin and the value of bitcoin can not be ignored because many big companies have invested their capital in this currency and they are holding the major position of this currency and bitcoin is the key to success so we can also become the part of this currency and many people are loving this because of it's digital nature.

bungutko

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:57:52 AM

In my views, I disagree with the subject and I think bitcoin will continue it's journey giving the chance for the btc supporters to be able to make good profit someday. People that are longer in the crypto market already know how btc works and this fluctuations in the market is purely normal. From time to time, this fluctuations in the current market may occur and it is very unpredictable. However, it is not always a bear market and definitely change it's trend after the bullish market will take place after the adjustment period.
Arceusz

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 07:01:30 PM

That will happen if the company of bitcoin will defeat but another coin but as of now,
it is likely impossible to happen because in cryptocurrency there are no coin that can consider a threat for them.
Sircoss

Activity: 257

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 09:03:39 AM

Bitcoin price is falling. But the reason is not a problem in bitcoin network, the blockchain, lack of miners or any other problems. All the coins are falling and the reason is fear of investors due to governments interventions ans probably manipulating of market by whales. There is no problem with bitcoin. There is no problem that have caused the price fall and another coin has not that problem.
According to coinmarketcap.com, despite bitcoin price has dropped, BTC dominance, has risen from 34% to 45% in the past three months.

It is always after falling down it grows up. So we must fight for this. In still believe in future with Bitcoin.

jpnl0006

Activity: 480
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 06:23:22 PM

I dont doubt if bitcoin will end but i think its just too early fro bitcoin to die the price may be down now which is very normal but that does not mean its dieing now i suggest we should just be patient and see what the future holds for bitcoin.
mmo4me.2016

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 05:36:34 AM

Bitcoin may end but not right now! Bitcoin can be replaced by a better altcoin! Only blockchain technology! The technology that creates the success of bitcoin and altcoin will grow!
yesyoupump

Activity: 308
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 05:56:13 AM

Bitcoin will never end because if it happens, also altcoin  will disappears.
So don't worry and hold!

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      BRIDGEX NETWORK      │      LEND · BORROW · CONVERT · SEND     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Medium     Facebook     LinkedIn       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
avtonomro

Activity: 86

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 05:57:19 AM

I think BTC will never end. It's the "king" of cryptocurrencies.
By the way many alt coins  will rise a lot from the current value. I bet on the privacy-oriented ones.
Odonko

Activity: 201

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 06:15:24 AM

Ohh trust me those are just rumours and false speculations my brother... So people have forgotten so soon how bitcoin increased in price last year and made so many people crazy about it. Gosh! why can't people have some patience and know how cyrptocurrencies work. Anyway take heart yeah because bitcoin is not going to die and neither is any other coin going to take its place.

⊹     SEND AND RECEIVE MONEY INSTANTLY, WITH NO HIDDEN COSTS     ⊹
━━━━━━━━━          X C A R D ᵀᴹ          [     Whitepaper     Twitter     Telegram     ]          ━━━━━━━━━
[ IEO / Q4 2019 ]   S
hknknitin
Copper Member

Activity: 48

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 06:25:27 AM

In the current crypto market, failing of Bitcoin is beyond thought. This coin has moved in many major investors into the market who have made huge profits. One should not worry about the falling prices in the recent times but should really study and analyse its market before investment. Many experts have predicted that Bitcoin will reach a high value very soon in the near future. So there is no point thinking whether Bitcoin will end instead we should focus on the market and correct investment time and scheme.
Tronx

Activity: 61
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 06:29:04 AM

Btc price market continues to drop. Hence more people are speculating about the end of the bitcoin. The possibility has a chance to end the system because just recently more people are selling their btc which resulted to market price dropping. Now os it really the end of bitcoin? Is there any other coin that will be probably next to bitcoin? I hope bitcoin will not end so as to continue the good things bitcoin has brought to the investors though i was not able to invest in bitcoin but i am planning in the near future. How about you what is stand against the speculation and the other coin that will be next to bitcoin?

No Bitcoin will never end and there is no coin which can replace it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: