Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 12:21:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin will end? anynother coin to be next by bitcoin?  (Read 920 times)
Shimmiry

Activity: 840
Merit: 105

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 07:01:46 AM

Btc price market continues to drop. Hence more people are speculating about the end of the bitcoin. The possibility has a chance to end the system because just recently more people are selling their btc which resulted to market price dropping. Now os it really the end of bitcoin? Is there any other coin that will be probably next to bitcoin? I hope bitcoin will not end so as to continue the good things bitcoin has brought to the investors though i was not able to invest in bitcoin but i am planning in the near future. How about you what is stand against the speculation and the other coin that will be next to bitcoin?

This is an outdated report. Bitcoin started to rise as of this moment and no other coin can beat it. Bitcoin wll stays on number one and can even defeat the number one currency in the world. That is how grat bitcoin was, it does not only help.poor people to have finances, but also it gives opportunities to everyone, having easy transactions and such. Bitcoins end is far from future amd therefore bitcoin will stay alive.

davidka

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 07:09:05 AM

You should believe in it, it's not over yet as you think, coin singing will replace bitcoin, I do not think there is a code that is capable of replacing bitcoin, because so far the bitcoin value is still at Even altcoin like ethereum can not replace bitcoin.
adejoke444

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 07:09:45 AM

Bitcoin wont and will never end if connection still exist, if that will even happen, its ethereum that has the capacity of replacing it.
sammy21

Activity: 672
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 07:32:50 AM

Bitcoin wont and will never end if connection still exist, if that will even happen, its ethereum that has the capacity of replacing it.
This is a development of the tekologi, it is not impossible it will in due time this technology was replaced with another technology. but as long as it continues to grow and developed bitcoin bitcoin will not end.

MEXC Português  |  Trade Anywhere with the MEXC App
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   SIGN UP   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█   [      Twitter      ] [    Telegram    ]   █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Justin Regoo

Activity: 48

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:36:22 AM

Don't worry. Bitcoin is far from coming to an end. There are lots people out there crazy about it. And if Bitcoin no longer existed, there wouldn't be any chance for other coin to take over the market. You see, Bitcoin is governing the cryptocurrency market, and any swing of Bitcoin affects all the market. In other words, Bitcoin is the decisive factor for the life and death of the cryptomarket.
Pamela Silvaa

Activity: 50

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:38:02 AM

Bitcoin slump is due to the fact that it was overpriced. The dip it took is just a big correction, nothing to worry much about. The surge of Bitcoin in the next year has been unsure yet because there hasn't been any clear positive signals, but it will certainly not die. Since the underlying technology of Bitcoin known as the Blockchain technology, which makes Bitcoin different and outstanding, is very promising, Bitcoin does have real value. Thus, it has earned many investors' trust.
Virginia Nevess

Activity: 47

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:39:23 AM

Bitcoin is an phenomenal innovation promising to make different to the global economy and in fact, it has been. Just because Bitcoin has fallen in difficulties doesn't mean it is going to a halt. Is a sick patient means that they're going to die? It is the belief of such investors like you that do damage to Bitcoin. If a sick person believes there's no chance for him to survive his sickness, then he's likely to die. Likewise, the price of anything is dependent on investors' belief. It will certainly die if no one put their faith in it. Provided that Bitcoin died, the cryptomarket would come to an end on the spot.
Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 09:40:46 AM

Bitcoin slump is due to the fact that it was overpriced. The dip it took is just a big correction, nothing to worry much about. The surge of Bitcoin in the next year has been unsure yet because there hasn't been any clear positive signals, but it will certainly not die. Since the underlying technology of Bitcoin known as the Blockchain technology, which makes Bitcoin different and outstanding, is very promising, Bitcoin does have real value. Thus, it has earned many investors' trust.
nope. I don't think that the bitcoin would end this year. I don't see any reason that the bitcoin will end. as for now , the price is starting to rising up. when I look in the price of the bitcoin last week, it is only at the range of 6,300-6,500usd. but now the price is at the 7,300usd and it is a good news because it is starting now.

angelramirez24

Activity: 54

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 01:07:41 PM

Bitcoin won;t end. There will always be fluctuations in value of bitcoin and it is normal, just like last year. Bitcoin is steadily increasing now and maybe in the end of the year it will peak again. Let's just be positive and have patience.
killat

Activity: 742
Merit: 21

Be the reason someone smiles today

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 02:48:49 PM

The answer us NO.

I don't agree that Bitcoin will die/end/be scam etc. The Bitcoin market has proved itself countless times in the past that it is not a bubble. I think such rumours are created so that the people start selling their Bitcoins and others can exploit the opportunity.

If you believe in Btc just accumulate or hodl, otherwise sell. It's simple

✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible
✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
lekam0213

Activity: 275
Merit: 10

We offer our Service

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:56:14 PM

I guess almost every one here believes/ know that bitcoin will not die even if we say bitcoin continues to drop but for sure it will recover again but if what you speculate happens I think Ethereum deserve to be in that place as we can see eth is in the no. 2 rank in the market.

***BOUNTY MANAGEMENT***
***COMMUNITY MANAGEMENT***
mace15

Activity: 1428
Merit: 506

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:07:45 PM

Bitcoin won;t end. There will always be fluctuations in value of bitcoin and it is normal, just like last year. Bitcoin is steadily increasing now and maybe in the end of the year it will peak again. Let's just be positive and have patience.
This is what we need during the down fall of bitcoin price even this happen it is not easily will end. Right fluctuation always go up and low of price so we should know this can happen at all times. To note for me no coin to be next by bitcoin.
Eric Medeiross

Activity: 60

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 12:40:59 PM

Bitcoin will not end. From the appearance so far has been a lot of forecasts are given that "Bitcoin will die" but it still grows and does not die. The discount Bitcoin is in the cycle of development. I believe after a Bitcoin discount period will continue to rise again
maxy1999

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 12:47:16 PM

Bitcoin will  never end .raise and fall is common in all coin no other coin can beat the BTC even in future ..
Fesatmas

Activity: 2268
Merit: 275

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 12:55:05 PM

Btc price market continues to drop. Hence more people are speculating about the end of the bitcoin. The possibility has a chance to end the system because just recently more people are selling their btc which resulted to market price dropping. Now os it really the end of bitcoin? Is there any other coin that will be probably next to bitcoin? I hope bitcoin will not end so as to continue the good things bitcoin has brought to the investors though i was not able to invest in bitcoin but i am planning in the near future. How about you what is stand against the speculation and the other coin that will be next to bitcoin?
I think if bitcoin end it means that the popularity of cryptocurrency can not be trusted. There is no proper substitute for bitcoin. It can be seen from all cryptocurrencies based on bitcoin, if the price rises or falls they will follow it.

DuelbitsSPORTS
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10% CASHBACK
          100% MULTICHARGER
cryptoalfs76

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

▰▰▰ MODULE ▰▰&#9

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:07:40 PM

Definetly bitcoin is not been end,and those speculation of other people is only part of there imagination created by there mind,otherwise its true that we face consecutively drops of btc price,but in replacing its place as a number one in coin market caps,i thinks its very blurred for now because btc is still recovering its stability form and  the mainsource of all crypto coins.

Anna Whitee

Activity: 57

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:13:37 PM

Ethereum and Ripples are coin that is expected to replace bitcoin
Satish147

Activity: 420

Harmony for One and All

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 01:32:10 PM

Recently we can observe that due to small bull run in bitcoin which has dragged the price of bitcoin from 6700$ to around 7400$ mark within a day and because of this around 230 million dollars lost by the people who shorted bitcoin.

Always bitcoin becomes stronger against FUDs

gokudera

Activity: 256
Merit: 36

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:44:26 PM

I think it will never happen that bitcoin will end and another coin to be next by bitcoin. No one will let that happen because there are so many person that are depending on bitcoin just like me this is the only way I know to earn money as a teenager.

deathland113

Activity: 242

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:47:26 PM

there don't have anycoin that can take place of bitcoin. Let's forget any projects telling you they are better than btc. It means bitcoin will never end in near future.
I thought at least when all btc coins mined after that we can see something change in this crypto world.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: