Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 07:58:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin will end? anynother coin to be next by bitcoin?  (Read 920 times)
Kayum10029

Activity: 1190
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:50:21 PM

I don't think so that bitcoin will die in coming future. I hope bitcoin will take a stable position in coming future.but another coins takes place but 3rd position.

copperton

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:53:36 PM

I see many times this kind of posts but i think no other coin can beat bitcoin u should do proper research and take knowledge of bitcoin then u will find Ur answer automatically you are asking this question because bitcoin was down and today in July bitcoin start recovering so don't get panic and keep patience bitcoin is the king of all other coins.
Btcjoglyn

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:03:01 PM

Btc price market continues to drop. Hence more people are speculating about the end of the bitcoin. The possibility has a chance to end the system because just recently more people are selling their btc which resulted to market price dropping. Now os it really the end of bitcoin? Is there any other coin that will be probably next to bitcoin? I hope bitcoin will not end so as to continue the good things bitcoin has brought to the investors though i was not able to invest in bitcoin but i am planning in the near future. How about you what is stand against the speculation and the other coin that will be next to bitcoin?

I think Bitcoin will never end. It will last for long. Ethereum in the next coin time bitcoin. It has a large market and is very promising coins.
zubrr51

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:04:56 PM

Temporary difficulties should not push you away from work in the crypto-currency sector of the economy, you need to be persistent.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
hessanseen

Activity: 244
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:34:28 PM

The judgment that the bitcoin will end is wrong. As long as the encrypted world exists in bitcoin, it will never end, and in the short term, no coin has the potential to replace bitcoin.
Nastena.arxipova

Activity: 16

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:03:46 PM

I do not see serious reasons for the death of bitcoin. It's just a temporary drawdown, which will soon end. So there's no reason to panic.
anehh

Activity: 600
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:10:11 PM

When bitcoin prices go down and price movements are very slow, some people become anxious that they sell bitcoin. But this will not make bitcoin weak, because the price keeps moving and someday there will be a high price increase. Bitcoin will never die because there are still many people who believe and hope for bitcoin, they are still loyal and hold bitcoin to wait rising bitcoin price, because it will definitely happen although maybe we should be patient waiting for him
hsyncl

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 03:11:10 PM

I do not think it's going to happen. Maybe eth den could have expected it, but it is very passive in this matter as it is seen right now. Unfortunately, it can not hold on to Btc.

│      H U B R I S O N E      │▐▐  Your Cryptocurrency Friendly Digital Bank   ▌▌
│    ◆    Equity share crowdfund    ◆    Tokens    ◆    Built with Stellar & OMG    ◆    1,000+ Members    ◆    │
▐▐    Whitepaper    ▌▌       Telegram       │       Twitter       │       Instagram       │       LinkedIn       │
cryptotenoy

Activity: 134

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:16:38 PM

Btc price market continues to drop. Hence more people are speculating about the end of the bitcoin. The possibility has a chance to end the system because just recently more people are selling their btc which resulted to market price dropping. Now os it really the end of bitcoin? Is there any other coin that will be probably next to bitcoin? I hope bitcoin will not end so as to continue the good things bitcoin has brought to the investors though i was not able to invest in bitcoin but i am planning in the near future. How about you what is stand against the speculation and the other coin that will be next to bitcoin?
Bitcoins price had started to climb,for just a week it already reaches to $7400,last week it ended with below $6k but it positively rising.Bitcoin is very hard to end because it will reach its mainstream in the next couple if years where most people started to adopt it and through the help of high technology it will continue to become the most promising coin of all time.
dimanovikov

Activity: 21

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:17:06 PM

I do not think that bitcoin will end its existence in the next 10 years. He's just starting to really develop. And it is unlikely that bitcoin can replace some other coin. Bitcoin is unique.
shursight

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 03:19:38 PM

Bitcoin is not going to disappear just like many people are saying, this is totally fake and we are never going to see it happening, so better to stop spreading this kind of fud with nonsense that is scaring all the new joineers in here.

++++++
+++++++   ++++++
+++++++  +++++++
++++++   +++++++
+++++  +++++++++
      ++++++++++     
+++++++  +++++++
+++++++   ++++++
++++++++  ++++++
++++++++   +++++
++++++++   +++++
+++++++

XRPNow
Ripple Price & News
XRP Price / Ripple News /
XRP Price Prediction

++     
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++

COINDOO
Latest Blockchain and Cryptocurrency News   
Bitcoin News Today

++     
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++

THECCPRESS
Blockchain & Cryptocurrency Tabloid
Blockchain News Today
ohzeih5n

Activity: 121

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:25:44 PM

I think it's the decade of crypto and maybe the privacy coins specially. PRiVCY is a two month old project which is doing airdrops for the current time, I've seen its roadmap and it's really promoting Wink

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
F.Samosir

Activity: 48

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:48:15 PM

I think it is also influenced by people who do not know bitcoin but have invested boldly, when bitcoin price down everyone panicked to sell its bitcoin assets, and also the many people who toying with emotional feelings of traders so that their calculations are very bad, with that bitcoin will but I'm sure even though bitcoin trend is decreasing does not mean bitcoin ends, over time bitcoin will experience price increase again, which I know more or less like that, if there is one sorry
Husen Alikhsan

Activity: 50

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:55:09 PM

I think all other Alt coins should also be built on the success of bitcoin and if Bitcoin fails, other Alt coins will also be problematic. Investors see Bitcoin <The oldest coin> to see if this technology can survive. So if Bitcoin goes down, investors will doubt if any other Alt coins will survive and they will not invest in Crypto currency anymore.

It is vital for the survival of all Crypto currencies that the Crypto currency must first succeed. How about you. Thanks
Gramna

Activity: 197
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 04:03:37 PM

I know that everything has an ending, but when it comes to Bitcoin , I still know that one day it will end but not now, not anytime soon. We are just on its early stages, it still has a long way to go, a bright future a head of it. For now, I don't think any coins will be able to replace Bitcoin for the time being maybe, in few years time and I am seeing only one alt coin that has the same potential to be as great as Bitcoin and it is Ethereum.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
████ █     CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY █ ████
Vektrum

Activity: 420
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 04:04:05 PM

Next to bitcoin, there is always ethereum. This is a very reliable and always in demand coin with a good prospect of growth. However, bitcoin is not going to die. He is going to increase substantially in price soon. I think that by the end of this year it should grow in price by at least 20 000 - 25 000 dollars. If you look at the annual growth schedule for bitcoin, then in the first half of the year it always goes down in price and grows significantly in the second half, especially in the last two months of the year. Therefore, it is not worth worrying about the future of bitcoin.
admosfir

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 05:33:02 PM

the drop in the bitcoin price does not indicate the end of bitcoin because every year there is a decrease and an increase in the price of bitcoin. the drop in bitcoin prices this year has still not exceeded the lowest price record of bitcoin last year
Makunda890

Activity: 17

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:21:28 PM

sorry to burst your bubble but if bitcoin were to end then all the altcoins would end sooner before even bitcoin starts "ending". and that is an ugly truth but it is a truth nonetheless. altcoins are created so that people can earn more bitcoin. some of them have added some interesting features and explored some possibilities of the blockchain technology but in the end they don't have the usability to keep them alive without bitcoin.
Marlo Stanfield

Activity: 490
Merit: 280

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:26:05 PM

I think all other Alt coins should also be built on the success of bitcoin and if Bitcoin fails, other Alt coins will also be problematic. Investors see Bitcoin <The oldest coin> to see if this technology can survive. So if Bitcoin goes down, investors will doubt if any other Alt coins will survive and they will not invest in Crypto currency anymore.

It is vital for the survival of all Crypto currencies that the Crypto currency must first succeed. How about you. Thanks

I agree quite a bit that if Bitcoin were to lose its foothold as the leading crypto it would tend to throw a wrench in the whole concept of cryptocurrency in general. At least in the confidence part of it. The technological part would be fine most likely, but it needs more than just that to work.
nightxglow

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:30:46 PM

Actually bitcoin is like the center in this cryptocurrency world. Every other altcoin is nothing if we compare it to bitcoin, since it's the most popular and influential one.
I think if bitcoin come to the end, in this current condition, then it will be the end for crypto currency as well. Since nothing can beat bitcoin, and no altcoin is as worthy as bitcoin.
But still, although the market is not in a good condition riht now, i don't think it's coming to the end. We need to stay positive and try to contribute to the market.

█████████████████████████████
██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████