Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:09:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin will end? anynother coin to be next by bitcoin?  (Read 923 times)
gpamfmcq

Activity: 160
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:21:13 AM

I think the next coin to get bitcoin after Bitcoin is ETH, and its community is very strong, and the way the smart contract will grow in the future.
JakeJM0st

Activity: 65

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:25:00 AM

you can see there are sometimes btc go down and they think it will die and finally btc come back again. So you should not think btc will end and  find another coin to replace it. Just believe in a bright future that btc can bring to our society.
Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:28:28 AM

the drop in the bitcoin price does not indicate the end of bitcoin because every year there is a decrease and an increase in the price of bitcoin. the drop in bitcoin prices this year has still not exceeded the lowest price record of bitcoin last year
That is true. Some who conclude that do not believe for bitcoin to recover and spreading bad news to others to get panic. History repeats but that shows that bitcoin gonna lose its value in the market as it is the foundation of any other coin in altcoins. Bitcoin drops in price does not indicate that bitcoin cannot rule over the other coin.

btcjocan

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:44:59 PM

the drop in the bitcoin price does not indicate the end of bitcoin because every year there is a decrease and an increase in the price of bitcoin. the drop in bitcoin prices this year has still not exceeded the lowest price record of bitcoin last year
That is true. Some who conclude that do not believe for bitcoin to recover and spreading bad news to others to get panic. History repeats but that shows that bitcoin gonna lose its value in the market as it is the foundation of any other coin in altcoins. Bitcoin drops in price does not indicate that bitcoin cannot rule over the other coin.
Other people make some negative issue to discourage the other users and investors. They make fake news about bitcoin, and others make a negative topic ot tread. But it's normal and bitcoin will never, and only bitcoin rule among those digital currency.
Generaldiscussion

Activity: 27

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 02:40:53 AM

Bitcoin is very hard to end because it will achieve its mainstream in the next couple if years that most people start applying it and through the help of high technology it will continue. became the most promising penny of all time. Since we also have people who do not sell their shares instead of exchanging it with a different password as if you are having a bitcoin then you do not need to sell your bitcoin and all you need to do is trade with Another high-yielding crypto and back bitcoin again.
Indai24

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 02:54:49 AM

Bitcoin is very hard to end because it will achieve its mainstream in the next couple if years that most people start applying it and through the help of high technology it will continue. became the most promising penny of all time. Since we also have people who do not sell their shares instead of exchanging it with a different password as if you are having a bitcoin then you do not need to sell your bitcoin and all you need to do is trade with Another high-yielding crypto and back bitcoin again.

I believe in you, and whi did say that bitcoin will end? Bitcoin is one of the strongest crypto in the whole world and it's hard to beat. It the most trusted and reliable crypto as well, so it not possible that it will end easily.
abstractednerve

Activity: 752
Merit: 500

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 02:59:53 AM

Hence more people are speculating about the end of the bitcoin.
Speculating about the end of bitcoin? They are losing their investment because they are thinking after buying bitcoin, they got lambo already.

Now os it really the end of bitcoin?
No.

Is there any other coin that will be probably next to bitcoin?
None.

I hope bitcoin will not end
It's too early for bitcoin to end, you people should stop thinking this way. If bitcoin will end it shall be ended earlier years.
Although no one knows for sure when Bitcoin and crypto will generally fall, there are some clues that point to the possible end of these periods, as we are at the point where many people have sold, and most of those who have not sold most hold it in the long run. The combination of long-term holders and new value-based investors will push the value slowly, before the mass jumps later in the day at higher prices and pushes it higher.

▄▄██████████▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████▌ ██████████▄
▄████████▀       ▀███████▄
▄████████  ▄██████▄████████▄
█████████  ▀██▀  ▄██████████
▐██████████▄     ▀███████████▌
▐█████████████  ▄  ▀█████████▌
█████████████ ▐██  █████████
▀████████▀██████▀  ████████▀
▀███████▄       ▄████████▀
▀██████████▌ ██████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀▀██████████▀▀
.$martFund.

▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
▀       ▀
▀▄▄   ▄▄▀█      ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
   ▀█▀   █    ▄▀       ▀
▄   █   ▄█▄   █▀▄▄   ▄▄▀
  ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀▄█   ▀█▀   
     █▄       ▄▄   █   ▄█▄
     █ ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀ █ ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀
     █    █    █    █▄       ▄█
  ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄ █ ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄ █ ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀
▀       ▀▀       ▀    █   
▀▄▄   ▄▄▀▀▄▄   ▄▄▀█▀▄▄ █ ▄▄
   ▀█▀      ▀█▀   █   ▀▀▀
▄   █   ▄▄   █   ▄
  ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀▄█▄▀▀
..One-stop Blockchain..
..Investment Solution..
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

milandres0207

Activity: 363
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 03:05:08 AM

Bitcoin will not end, those who think that it is are those who don't know the real bitcoin, and for sure they are just a first timer bitcoiner and have no trust on it. Bitcoin in a long period of time is good and not fall why did they asked question like that.
mmo4me.2016

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 03:10:09 AM

This may happen in the future, Bitcoin as well as the altcoin are all based on Blockchain technology! If bitcoin can not meet the needs, it can be replaced by a better altcoin!
King_Linda

Activity: 88

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 03:12:42 AM

I think bitcoin is very strong at the price of thousands of dollars. We will see, now ETH is widespread and widely used, but still the price of ETH can not match the bitcoin value, it proves that bitcoin is very strong, and I'm sure the bitcoin will not end.
btcluisdiki

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 03:49:29 AM

I disagree with the subject and I personally believe that bitcoin will still be active decades from now. More and more people are starting to participate and actively investing since btc has the capability of strengthening is market value. It's blockchain technology has now been widely adopted to some other cryptocurrency because of it's effectiveness and capacity to perform payment transaction that is faster than the conventional way of banking transactions.
nikki4

Activity: 496

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 03:53:37 AM

I will not definitely agree that the Bitcoin will end this simple. How would people think so easily that the Bitcoin will end in such a way that it is just on  its downfall? It is just natural and just like now, it is going back to its normal price. And moreover, I don't think that there will be any other coin that can compete to Bitcoin popularity.
maskeffec

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 04:20:26 AM

Btc price market continues to drop. Hence more people are speculating about the end of the bitcoin. The possibility has a chance to end the system because just recently more people are selling their btc which resulted to market price dropping. Now os it really the end of bitcoin? Is there any other coin that will be probably next to bitcoin? I hope bitcoin will not end so as to continue the good things bitcoin has brought to the investors though i was not able to invest in bitcoin but i am planning in the near future. How about you what is stand against the speculation and the other coin that will be next to bitcoin?
Coin other than the rising bitcoin will always be there, but Bitcoin is still the goal of every investor because Bitcoin is still the mother of all coin cryptocurancy. I think bitcoin will not die, Bitcoin only temporarily drops, and will increase again when the market has many requests. Bitcoin itself limits its supply to only 21000000btc, the price will rise high when there is scarcity. So do not hesitate to invest in Bitcoin, let alone now bitcoin not too expensive, because it is still waiting for market recovery.
phosphine

Activity: 45

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 04:21:20 AM

well you know, bitcoin is right now down, yet that does not mean bitcoin will end. it is extremely hard to foresee the future will resemble, and can not be denied right now an ever increasing number of different coins that have a similar potential to wind up enormous like bitcoin
ngacengan

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 05:49:37 AM

it looks like bitcoin is not over but bitcoin is still a lot of interest and bitcoin still chooses very high demand so bitcoin will not be easy to end. bitcoin always give the development and always make the platform become curious so that many will use bitcoin as payment method.
Oliver2

Activity: 132

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:51:28 AM

Altcoin may end, but BTC is certainly impossible to end. If I choose to continue to invest, I still recommend buying BTC or eth, because other altcoin may end up.
Shinpako09
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1015

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:56:00 AM

So op you see the btc price dropping during that month. Hope you've seen the alts are dropping too whenever btc is dropping. So you think, if btc is dropping, alts will go up, definitely not. Expect that alts is also in fall. Also stop saying it's the end of btc if there's a fall. It's just a fall and it's normal in crypto especially if there's a bad news.
aezotxmb

Activity: 116

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:11:02 AM

One day Bitcoin will end, but I think the coin that replaces Bitcoin hasn't appeared yet.
liseff3

Activity: 532
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:26:35 AM

Those who sold their BTCs at the time were a group of nervous people who did not have a firm stand in running their investment, in the end they gave up on a very worrisome situation. Although new coins continue to appear even thousands of them, I don't believe they can beat the value and popularity of bitcoin.
holzer

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 09:26:45 AM

I think Bitcoin is the only coin that can't be easily replaced. Utility coins are at a much higher risk of being replaced buy something new and better.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: