Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 02:59:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BIOS Settings for GA-AB350-GAMING3  (Read 74 times)
mojo_man (OP)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 03:41:30 AM

Hi guys,

I decided to press one of my gaming servers into cryptomining production.
If I let one card run I get 30Mh/s while mining EXPANSE.
If both cards run, I only ger 20Mh/s on the second card.
I have a feeling the BIOS is reducing the number of lanes to one of the cards.
Odd part is it always the POWERCOOLER red dragon that has its hashrate no matter which slot I put it in.
Any ideas on how to remedy the situation?

The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
edwardceng

Activity: 266
Merit: 50

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:36:18 PM

Your info seems isn't clear enough for everyone here to help you.

A card with low hashrate have an output? If it not, try to give output to this card. Your both cards are Power Color Red Dragon, right? Have you switch to compute mode? (if you are using Adrenalin). I can't give you more suggestions, cause we have a bit info about your system.

mojo_man (OP)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:26:10 PM

Your info seems isn't clear enough for everyone here to help you.

A card with low hashrate have an output? If it not, try to give output to this card. Your both cards are Power Color Red Dragon, right? Have you switch to compute mode? (if you are using Adrenalin). I can't give you more suggestions, cause we have a bit info about your system.

Hi,

The Powercooler one has a hashrate of 20 H/S when mining Expanse. BUT if I deactivate the Saphire card, the Powercooler ones jumps to 30H/S! I am in compute mode.
This leads me to believe that my MOBO does not have enough PCIe lanes to run both cards at the same time so, for some reason, the PowerCoooler's hashrate is affected.

Any more information, please let me know.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: