Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 10:54:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Forex trading or crypto trading and stock exchange?  (Read 2391 times)
RenBct

Activity: 233
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 02:31:53 PM

I've been trading crypto for a while now and it's great. but of course it became harder because of the manipulations etc. rather than the 2016 market.

jonathancool220

Activity: 135
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:19:44 AM

I do not want to know stock trading and Forex because when I ad on Youtube alone is not convincing.

for example, if we trade it must be given time to buy and to sell, so if its impression it may be toward gambling, its reason because of time limit.
Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 04:43:42 AM

Basically three of them are the same, but thr factors are different, crypto price is based on supply and demand, there are no limit and no one control it  so it's very risky but it can be extremely profitable and the price swing is very often, while the stock or forex depends on a lot of outside factors like politic, economic and others, crypto trading is more risky than forex or stock
Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 06:28:18 AM

I have traded forex for about 8 year before come into cryptocurrencies trading.  I think cryptocurrencies market is far more volatile than forex and stock market.  I think we should talk more of the risky involved in all them and think on a way to reading that is good for us individually.
zocipro

Activity: 131

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 07:07:10 AM

I used to do forex trading by a lot during the last few yeras, but i stopped because it consumed a lot of time during the last few weeks that i was doing that kind of trading, but yes, it was profitable enough for me
ncn1992vn

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 05:26:05 AM

I was involved in both but I like crypto trading rather than stock exchange
- Crypto is not managed but easily manipulated value
- Crypto easy to join and do not need too much capital
- Crypto can help you increase asset quickly and the reverse is also similar
- I can manage their assets freely almost no one knows

Of course that's just personal assessment because it suits me, probably will be different for you
parlament9

Activity: 154

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 09:27:27 AM

Stability is not about the cryptoworld, here the wild West!)
For today I consider that the most profitable - certainly crypto trading
the stablest - old Forex and other similar platforms.
and in general, now even in the crypto market profit is shown only pro by players until the market became "green")

mybtcasset

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 04:24:52 PM

crypto trading i prefer amoung forex and stock market trading crypto trading is quite a long-term but results are good in a long-term perspective in terms of technology-driven coins they have bright future holding
otundebis

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 04:30:51 PM

Forex trading is very complex to trade and you are also limited to how much gain you could make.  Fiat based trade is debt and what you consider as profit may have been devalue based on many factors that affect fiat.  Cryptocurrency is still the best.  Cryptocurrency demand that there is development and value otherwise there won't be any gain!

Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 04:42:01 PM

Forex trading is very complex to trade and you are also limited to how much gain you could make.  Fiat based trade is debt and what you consider as profit may have been devalue based on many factors that affect fiat.  Cryptocurrency is still the best.  Cryptocurrency demand that there is development and value otherwise there won't be any gain!
With forex if you already got some good knowledge and skills it can be used for everyday's trade same with crypto but the difference are inside forex you are dealing with real currency which is being used by different countries and you are really affected by major news around that assets that you purchased will inside crypto you are unsure what really affects of certain movement since even there's a good news around most of the time dumped happen instead of jumping the value.
pawanjain

Activity: 2688
Merit: 715

Nothing lasts forever

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 04:46:14 PM

I have tried crypto trading as well as the stock exchange and I find the crypto trading far better than the stock one. Crypto seems to be more flexible and convenient when it comes to trading. We can't buy less than 1 asset in stocks but we can do that in crypto. Stock exchange is open only on specific time but crypto exchanges are open 24x7 . It takes time for the amount to get credited in our banks but in crypto we can get the amount in our crypto wallet within a few minutes. These are a few reasons why I like crypto trading more than stock trading.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
kulitmanggis

Activity: 233

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 04:48:29 PM

as I prefer to trade cryptocurrency than forex because I see the price movement of cryptocurrency more clearly and the total supply coin cryptocurrency is very clear and can be calculated.
capoeira
Legendary

Activity: 2397
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:27:57 PM

Forex has the most oportunities (since with the high leverages you can make any small rally a big rally),
but yea, bagholding is never an option in Forex, while on crypto many times you get away with it

nguli

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:23:03 PM

I prefer to trade cryptocurrency because I see in cryptocurrency its price movement is very reasonable and easy to see the movement of the price because the total supply and the difficulty of getting bitcoin is very influential.
Kambal2000

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:06:41 PM

I prefer to trade cryptocurrency because I see in cryptocurrency its price movement is very reasonable and easy to see the movement of the price because the total supply and the difficulty of getting bitcoin is very influential.
I am having a hard time learning stock exchange too and so many requirements needed that is why I never invested in it and so I prefer investing in crypto trading, I can easily understand as well as I can easily access without any hassle in my part as investor.
Joemzz31

Activity: 308
Merit: 30

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 04:43:11 PM

Forex trading is still profitable but not in high amount unlike in cryptocurrency and stock exchange there’s a good amount of income or profit that you can earn because they are in demand.
AK47-

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 04:53:46 PM

Why not go with all?

If you are good with technical analysis, you can successfully trade in all of these markets by adjusting your stop loss and growth projections according to the market volatility. Where crypto trading can be done using TA nicely, stocks and forex market want fundamental analysis as well. Crytpo market is quite small to be affected by news outside cryptos, but forex and stock market are prone to world's happening. So, you need to be well read through all the major happenings surrounding the currency or stock you are trading which means stocks and forex needs more homework.
mulukey

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 04:56:47 PM

I been a trader in crypto since 2016 and i feel more comfortable in cryto trading im not saying that i am a pro trader already but im just know some basic in trading. I never been try to trade in forex and stock exchange and i was looking at this two trading platfrom to all pro traders here which is good and more profitable in this 3 platform
1. Forex trading
2. Crypto trading
3. Stock exchange trading

Thank you and i want to know if where is the good and most profitable and stable at this 3 platform a stable income.
In the above transactions, transactions in Crypto are easy to make a profit and it is for many small traders. You can not invest in profits in the foreign exchange or stock market when you only have $ 100. But the Crypto market is different. You can invest at $ 50 and you can get rich from that small amount.
cryptoking1981

Activity: 47
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 04:57:59 PM

I also started with cryptos, but have now doing CFD stock trading too.

The good thing with stocks is prices move much much quicker than crypto.

You can start off wit a small account with various brokers, but not all.

The main/bigger brokers have something called a PDT rule as well as $25,000 dollor account min.

With certain CFD stock brokers you can trade with 20 leverage for huge gains!!  but risk blowing your account easily too.

speedy1987

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 05:09:14 PM

I been a trader in crypto since 2016 and i feel more comfortable in cryto trading im not saying that i am a pro trader already but im just know some basic in trading. I never been try to trade in forex and stock exchange and i was looking at this two trading platfrom to all pro traders here which is good and more profitable in this 3 platform
1. Forex trading
2. Crypto trading
3. Stock exchange trading

Thank you and i want to know if where is the good and most profitable and stable at this 3 platform a stable income.

There are many people who gain profits through forex trading. If you are not able to gain profit then there is something wrong with you strategy.

Not only the forex trade, crypto trading is also unpredictable here also we have to apply both fundamental and technical analysis. coming to your point, btc is not controlled by the government it is decentralized.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: