Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:56:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Forex trading or crypto trading and stock exchange?  (Read 2391 times)
Arceusz

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:53:21 PM

For me cryptocurrency trading and stock exchange is much better because last time I know you can earn a good amount of income or profit in this business because of the good opportunity.
coffigayo

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:15:22 AM

I think trading in forex is very good because it depends on the price of real commodities and the value of too many unexpected price differences Forex has the most opportunities because with high leverage we can make a small rally as a big rally but bagholding is never an option in forex.
darasinmi4show

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 05:16:58 AM

There are season for all things. However, the greater  season of both forex and stock exchange trade has come and gone now. Now the real and great things on ground that people are real happy about is crypto. Thousands of people around the world want to know more about crypto. I know has started to rule the world.
enawati

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

https://adonx.one

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 01:07:04 AM

This is depending in the trend of market, as we know all crypto always bullish and bearish at the same times and on this year is biggest bearish season for crypto since 2015. And when all crypto on bearish we should be move to others asset ans stocks market is look less risk than forex.

richcorner100

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

https://exip.live/

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 01:36:48 AM

I learned about forex trading since 2 years and during this periode is hard to earn consistent profit from it. I think crypto trading is more profitable than forex if we have risk management and do not greedy. And for stocks market is less risk because the volatility is lower, its great thing if we have knowledge to trade in different asset.

EXIP PROJECT
A Decentralized Domain & Top-level domain service where your domain and TLD identified by a NFT
────────  Whitepaper ⬝  Twitter ⬝  Telegram⬝   Facebook ⬝  Medium    ─────── 
jakezyrus

Activity: 714

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 02:22:31 AM

I learned about forex trading since 2 years and during this periode is hard to earn consistent profit from it. I think crypto trading is more profitable than forex if we have risk management and do not greedy. And for stocks market is less risk because the volatility is lower, its great thing if we have knowledge to trade in different asset.

good for you that you already learned forex trading . while most of us ( including me ) are dont have a knowledge on this kind of trades but i heard that forex trading is not volatile as what we have on cryptos , which means forex is less riskier and verry profitable . so youd better continue trading on forex rather than risking your money on cryptos  .   

but for us , i think we will only continue to take the risk on doing crypto activities .
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 02:27:28 AM

I will crypto trading because this is one of the best way to earn money . But that he three way is good to earn money.
Depends where you porfitable and most easy to you that you have a loy of knowledge and information.
maydna

Activity: 2940
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 03:50:58 AM

I been a trader in crypto since 2016 and i feel more comfortable in cryto trading im not saying that i am a pro trader already but im just know some basic in trading. I never been try to trade in forex and stock exchange and i was looking at this two trading platfrom to all pro traders here which is good and more profitable in this 3 platform
1. Forex trading
2. Crypto trading
3. Stock exchange trading

Thank you and i want to know if where is the good and most profitable and stable at this 3 platform a stable income.

I prefer to stick with crypto trading because I don't know anything about forex trading and stock exchange trading. I think it's more complicated in forex and stock exchange trading and it's easier to do crypto trade but we still need to learn more in crypto trading. but I heard that in forex trading, we can get a free account with demo balance so we can try to start trading and so far, I never try in forex. all trading you mention can be profitable as long as you want to learn about the trading especially if you can get a good information about the trading itself but I feel comfortable in crypto trading like you.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
napi

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 08:55:49 AM

I think the one that can provide the most benefits is trading in crypto trading because there the movement of coin prices is very different from the stock exchange that cannot be opened and cannot be explained.
capoeira
Legendary

Activity: 2388
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 09:44:57 AM

I think the one that can provide the most benefits is trading in crypto trading because there the movement of coin prices is very different from the stock exchange that cannot be opened and cannot be explained.

what do you mean by movements can't be opened/explained?

ukboss

Activity: 742

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2018, 05:35:16 PM

I am a professional cryptocurrency trader but in a couple of years ago I know about Forex trading. In my online history of life at first I know in stock exchange because this is a local exchange as I know too many people platform. around 2 year ago I know about Forex and cryptocurrency at the moment I am use cryptocurrency trading because it is a low risk involved anyone can start cryptocurrency trading because it have a very tolerance to understand. I think Cryptocurrency is a very profitable at the moment.
Mr_Akbar

Activity: 73
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 12:03:41 AM

I know I'm just some random person on the internet, but trust me - there is tones of money to be made trading crypto. If you're looking for resources, lots of folks on this forum have given great suggestions. I would put forth an additional, slightly different, kind of resource: a group of traders to bounce ideas off.

One of the cool things with crypto is that the folks in the crypto space are generally pretty technologically savvy, which leads to some pretty cool opportunities.

I found a discord group that is super helpful when it comes to learning how to day trade, and I've seen tremendous success with them.

Check it out! Voodoo Crypto

Check out the fastest growing Facebook community for crypto traders!
--- www.facebook.com/groups/TheArtofCrypto ---
kominfo.id

Activity: 106

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 02:40:34 AM

I think to be safer I will choose to trade on cryptocurrency rather than trading on stock exchange because in cryptocurrency the price movement is very clear.
fasdorcas

Activity: 798
Merit: 527

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 10:04:36 AM

This is depending in the trend of market, as we know all crypto always bullish and bearish at the same times and on this year is biggest bearish season for crypto since 2015. And when all crypto on bearish we should be move to others asset ans stocks market is look less risk than forex.
Right! The trend of any market you are getting into matters a lot and for the way things have been shortly, crypto has not really looked that interesting for a while now. However, on the general terms, I trade the 3 markets as long as I see a great opportunity in any of the three, be it stocks, cryptocurrency or Forex.

The dynamics are almost the same anyway and if you have a good strategy, it would still play out across board. There is no market without its risks, how to manage the risk is all that matters.
jonatuzc

Activity: 854
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 06:14:58 AM

Maybe the reason you have not been earning consistent profit from Forex is because you never learned properly. I have been trading Forex for 9 years and still counting and I have made huge profit from it. It is the same profit I have diversified into cryptocurrency and making shit loads from it as well.

The only market I have not really touched is the stock market, but I do not want to get my plates so full. Just have the knowledge and get a good strategy that works well for you and you will be able to trade any market without emotions and stress.
Qunetick

Activity: 226

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 07:23:55 AM

Maybe the reason you have not been earning consistent profit from Forex is because you never learned properly. I have been trading Forex for 9 years and still counting and I have made huge profit from it. It is the same profit I have diversified into cryptocurrency and making shit loads from it as well.

The only market I have not really touched is the stock market, but I do not want to get my plates so full. Just have the knowledge and get a good strategy that works well for you and you will be able to trade any market without emotions and stress.

For me I wil just have to focus actually on cryptocurrency trading and with forex trading, that might be a good but I don't think it could be profitable than crypto. With respect to how stock market moves it's demand through investments from people who also participated with the stocks exchange, it also have it own trend but not that volatile compared to cryptocurrency.

wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 08:33:59 AM

I know I'm just some random person on the internet, but trust me - there is tones of money to be made trading crypto. If you're looking for resources, lots of folks on this forum have given great suggestions. I would put forth an additional, slightly different, kind of resource: a group of traders to bounce ideas off.

One of the cool things with crypto is that the folks in the crypto space are generally pretty technologically savvy, which leads to some pretty cool opportunities.

I found a discord group that is super helpful when it comes to learning how to day trade, and I've seen tremendous success with them.

Check it out! Voodoo Crypto
Ability to know there is a huge need to learn and pursue that knowledge is one thing any wannabe trader must first be looking at and no matter the platform being traded on, either Forex, crypto or stocks, it is still very important as it is still the same set of principles that cuts across anyway, except that the markets are volatile than each other.

Moreover, if you want to get the best from any of them, you will just have to learn very well. Trading cryptocurrency is very interesting though if you have the knowledge and strategy to guide you as you can make a lot from the volatile market.
icecube45
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 08:56:40 AM

If you look for the most stable of the three, maybe I think the stock exchange is the most stable. Fluctuations from the stock market are very slow and tend to rise with a small amount, this will take time so that it is more suitable for the long term. But if want to find the most profitable one, I think Crypto is the most profitable. That's because the price is so volatile that it can get profit in the short term. I prefer crypto because from my experience using both, crypto is faster to get profit even though it has a greater risk.
trako

Activity: 756
Merit: 505

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 11:01:33 AM

I been a trader in crypto since 2016 and i feel more comfortable in cryto trading im not saying that i am a pro trader already but im just know some basic in trading. I never been try to trade in forex and stock exchange and i was looking at this two trading platfrom to all pro traders here which is good and more profitable in this 3 platform
1. Forex trading
2. Crypto trading
3. Stock exchange trading

Thank you and i want to know if where is the good and most profitable and stable at this 3 platform a stable income.

none of them provide stable income. because there is no stability in trade. a platform where restrictions on the stock market governments exist. Variability is too much. The situation for cryptography is different. it is possible to see unexpected increases and increases. Forex is a short-term platform. it reacts instantly. I'm not interested in forex. because my leverage rates are very low in my country. I like the stock market. because I am investing forwards. and economic politics that governments have done. so I get some advance notice. The crypto stock exchange is very different. we must absolutely deal with crypto money.
robertsu

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 02:55:45 AM

Forex is a terrible platform for trading. Worse only except that outright fraud, like a  binary options. Is it possible that somebody to trusts this system after 2007-2008?
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: