Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 06:21:50 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What are the most intriguing blockchains and why?  (Read 119 times)
bradleyb21 (OP)

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 06:31:20 AM

Bitcoin has the OG blockchain but many have come since then trying to be better....
Which coins blockchain is most intriguing for the future?
cryptogeek101

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

homt.net

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 06:49:39 AM

There many other blockchains I know after Bitcoin blockchain such as Neo, Cardano, Chia, EOS etc and recently Cybermiles ecommerce. CyberMiles is my best catch. It's an amazing blockchain ready to solves the latency issues of the blockchain technology.

HOMT

Powered by,
Road445

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 06:56:41 AM

If let me vote, then I think I will choose ETH, because ETH has a more perfect ecosystem.
So investing in ETH is a good choice in the long run.

bradleyb21 (OP)

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:16:17 AM

There many other blockchains I know after Bitcoin blockchain such as Neo, Cardano, Chia, EOS etc and recently Cybermiles ecommerce. CyberMiles is my best catch. It's an amazing blockchain ready to solves the latency issues of the blockchain technology.

EOS and CMT both run on ETH
Eros1on

Activity: 258
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:38:45 AM

Isn't it interesting that the price of encryption keeps going up? Is the return on investment stocks and gold investment BTC high?

Kate Beckett

Activity: 280
Merit: 28

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:44:14 AM

I believe one of the most intriguing blockchain projects is ICON. ICON is a huge and truly revolutionary platform that connects various blockchain networks through smart contracts. This allows interconnection between them through the proprietary ICON Loopchain technology. The project seeks to create a single large network, similar to the World Wide Web, where different players can exist and interact in one place. The main advantage of ICON is that this project is able to integrate blockchain with real services, such as finance, education, healthcare and insurance.
muratos

Activity: 202
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:46:29 AM

Credits CS claims that they will reach 1 millions transactions per second on their own blockchain.

They sold their tokens on Ethereum platform, gathered rather good money and they will launch their own mainnet in June.

Currently, they just released their pre-beta node which gets half good, half bad feedback from devs and community.

So, investing on them can make you really rich if they hold their promise, or if they fail, you will lose a lot.

As far as I know, EOS is their competition and they have no beta to show yet to the public.
bradleyb21 (OP)

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:04:48 PM

I believe one of the most intriguing blockchain projects is ICON. ICON is a huge and truly revolutionary platform that connects various blockchain networks through smart contracts. This allows interconnection between them through the proprietary ICON Loopchain technology. The project seeks to create a single large network, similar to the World Wide Web, where different players can exist and interact in one place. The main advantage of ICON is that this project is able to integrate blockchain with real services, such as finance, education, healthcare and insurance.

Icon runs on ETH.....
cryptorTUX

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:21:41 PM

Well mostly as we are seeing right now is that cryptocurrencies with ability for smart contracts and decentralized applications or as often reffered to as DAPPS are somewhat hot topic within the ecosystem right now. Because they allow a lot of new features that can be built on top of them. These are mostly what others have numbered such as ETH, NEO, EOS and many more out there. I saw that somebody mentioned NEO above, I just want to state that NEO is not using blockchain, neither is IOTA and you have few others that don't use blockchain as well. And thus these coins shouldn't be mentioned here as they are not directly tied to the question of this topic.
bradleyb21 (OP)

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 03:58:33 AM

Well mostly as we are seeing right now is that cryptocurrencies with ability for smart contracts and decentralized applications or as often reffered to as DAPPS are somewhat hot topic within the ecosystem right now. Because they allow a lot of new features that can be built on top of them. These are mostly what others have numbered such as ETH, NEO, EOS and many more out there. I saw that somebody mentioned NEO above, I just want to state that NEO is not using blockchain, neither is IOTA and you have few others that don't use blockchain as well. And thus these coins shouldn't be mentioned here as they are not directly tied to the question of this topic.

Thanks for reply.

So which coins do use a revolutionary blockchain technology?
AIRDROPSQUAD

Activity: 252

PLAYHALL - SKILL GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 04:03:00 AM

How about Bitwhite.org?
This coin is very fast on speed transaction. The fee also cheap. It only needs 0.1 BTW (bitwhite) for every transaction. They claimed using Sidechain. But I still didn't understand the difference between Blockchain and Sidechain.

exul

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:47:10 PM

BitPesa is aiming to solve Africa’s liquidity and money transfer fragmentation.  Most Blockchain technologies are focused on cash and cash equivalents, but Storj has a completely different focus: cloud storage.Formerly a biotech company called Bioptix, the company rebranded and is now listed on the NASDAQ exchange under ticker symbol RIOT, making it the first purely Blockchain focused public US stock.
mktpromp

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 05:38:24 AM

Bitcoin is actually established on pretty good Blockchain. Beside this, ETH is pretty much popular to many people. Their aim is of course different, but if you tell about Blockchain, ETH is pretty popular.
rahimali

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 05:39:39 PM

For me ICON is more preferable. ICON gives a platform where people from different departments can transact on a single network. Sounds very interesting. Isn't it?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: