Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:50:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: MARGIN : should or not ? My share about Margin  (Read 125 times)
anhchangdeptrai13 (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 06:37:56 AM

There are many people complain about playing margin and burning accounts. There are also x5, x10 at the time of bitcoin downtrend.
BUT MARGIN IS STILL THE ONE THING A PROFESSIONAL TRADER NEEDS TO KNOW AND USE THEM.
I will share some of the basics and the safest margin tactics I often use:
- Margin is a lever in the financial market. What does that mean?
Normally you deposit $ 50,000 into your account, you only have a maximum cap of $ 50,000 to buy some coin at a low price and then wait for higher prices to sell for interest. But with the margin you deposit for some amount of money , the exchanges will lend you more capital, ex: 2.5 times, 3.33 times, 25, 50,100 times depending on the exchanges. In particular, you have two way margin? Long is buy in low sell at high as normal trade, short sell is in high buy at low return the exchange and earn profit margin.
- The order is still as normal
There are only a few things to note is the volume, the price, the price can burn accounts and fees
MY TIPS AS :
1. Put a few of your assets into deposit, your mind will be more stable
2. order not to exceed 70% of the amount borrowed, so as to avoid shocks from the candles burning before you win.
3. Just surf the short, quick exit orders. do not hold in margin
4. If your mind is not okay, stop playing immediately whether you are winning or losing.
5. Losing 3 consecutive orders, You should stop to avoid falling into the mentality of gambler's removal
6. Determine the margin to raise your skills and earn money rather than dream to get rich will help you play better.
7. Margin is a double-edged sword, Professional who have a sword, they will earn money. but you are a children will be broken.
8. MARGIN IN THIS MARKET SHOULD ONLY BTC AND TOP COIN

Should Play These Platforms, the price is not controlled and margin games are reduced.
1.Bitmex
Extremely volumeric exchange, active link lever 1,2,3,5,10,25,50,100 times optional
2.Bitfinex
Leverage 3.33 times, hit on Dollar and BTC coin top, volum pretty well.
3. Poloniex
MARGIN NOT FOR GAMBLERS, WEAK SPYCHOPOGY. ESPECIALLY, YOU ARE NEWBIE.

ELONCITY    ❱ ❱ ❱ ❱    Power The world for FREE!
Public Sale Coming Soon  │  https://eloncity.io/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
taiwww

Activity: 588
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 06:44:38 AM

I only understand the swing trades and I do that all the time.

Margin trading was never option for me who cant jump from one trade to another one in quick time and after reading your tips I am now pretty sure that I am not the right guy for the margin trades.

With this point I can say that this is only made for the people who has got big bucks in the deposits. Also, I am good holder and I will never accept myself selling the BTC and top coins so quickly as you have mentioned in your tips.  Tongue

anhchangdeptrai13 (OP)

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 06:49:52 AM

I only understand the swing trades and I do that all the time.

Margin trading was never option for me who cant jump from one trade to another one in quick time and after reading your tips I am now pretty sure that I am not the right guy for the margin trades.

With this point I can say that this is only made for the people who has got big bucks in the deposits. Also, I am good holder and I will never accept myself selling the BTC and top coins so quickly as you have mentioned in your tips.  Tongue

My advice is for those who really want to challenge themselves with the margin. I do not encourage them. You can also spend 100-200 $ try with margin. It can help you achieve better returns when the market downtrend

As I said: margin to raise your skills and earn money rather than dream to get rich will help you play better.

Crypto_trader87

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:12:40 AM

I did  not try this margin tradings before and until now i did not, but i was planing to deal with this and try and see if i can do handle this kind of trading style. I have an acount in poloniex and can you help me understand what and how does margin trading realy works?

Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:25:46 AM

the first step that is usually forgotten is to understand the market movements and then speculate it with decent enough accuracy. and in bitcoin it is not always easy to do that an if you fail at speculating the market you will end up losing a lot of money trying to do this type of trading. you can search about stories that came out last year during the dips at the start of the year and see the money that was lost by different people.

Only Bitcoin
anhchangdeptrai13 (OP)

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:50:07 AM

the first step that is usually forgotten is to understand the market movements and then speculate it with decent enough accuracy. and in bitcoin it is not always easy to do that an if you fail at speculating the market you will end up losing a lot of money trying to do this type of trading. you can search about stories that came out last year during the dips at the start of the year and see the money that was lost by different people.
I believe there is more than one way to earn money in this market. Do not distinguish between speculation and investment. Traders are the ones who maintain the market. If anyone is a holder then there will be no buying and selling. What will the market do?

manggis97

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:35:45 AM

Volatilty of crypto so high already so will be more risky if use margin. I never do it because can be make loss in big number. Just trading in safe and get profit consistent.

TwSeventh

Activity: 566
Merit: 113

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 12:17:52 PM

i am laughing at it;
BUT MARGIN IS STILL THE ONE THING A PROFESSIONAL TRADER NEEDS TO KNOW
i mean,seriously ? Professional trader need to know about margin ?
how come you were saying them or categorized them as a professional if they know nothing about margin ?
and lastly this;
MARGIN NOT FOR GAMBLERS
did you know,when we open up our position either short or long.we are hoping to get profit from it ?
even though we are doing an analysis,we can not change the fact that we know nothing about the future.
and then what we called it ? gambling.
the truth is Margin created for them who want to gamble.
nothing more than that.

Want to pay for a VPS with Bitcoin? Get a Bitcoin VPS from Evolution Host
Beerwizzard

Activity: 924
Merit: 148

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:18:13 PM

What should stop me from depositing 100 USD to bitfinex account and start trading? Ofourse while trading major pairs they won't get x2-4 pumped per day but this will be more serious type of trading on more stable and established market that will allow you to use your skills and manage your risks. The amount of your initial deposit doesn't matter there.

the truth is Margin created for them who want to gamble.
nothing more than that.
Margin was created to increse your benefit. It is normaly used in more traditional markets for obvious reasons. Imagine how much money should you have on your forex account in order to benefit from 0.1 cent movement.
Trading is a process when you need to show your skills and minimize your risks while in gambling you are relying on your luck from the very begining. If you concider margin trading as gambling then you should probably never try yourself in this field.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: