Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 12:25:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why is BTC dropping every week?  (Read 519 times)
shonyishere (OP)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:27:14 AM

When can i expect it to bounceback? every week it is going down, the buy in the dips formula ain't working for me now. I am exhausting my investment budgets every now and then. I need some advice to make some crypto. If you can suggest some strong alt coins to buy or trade, I would appreciate that too.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Freddyclose

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:11:30 PM

because of the governments, following the departure of December ...
pixie85

Activity: 2128
Merit: 524

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:32:27 PM

When can i expect it to bounceback? every week it is going down, the buy in the dips formula ain't working for me now. I am exhausting my investment budgets every now and then. I need some advice to make some crypto. If you can suggest some strong alt coins to buy or trade, I would appreciate that too.

Do you really want me to prove you wrong? Feb 6 -Feb 20 it was going up every day. That's like 2 weeks of ups. Your theory is dead Tongue
Are you trying to trade without first learning to do it or are you trying to invest. If you're investing it's a great moment because we are almost at the bottom or already there. If you want a quick gain from trading learn not to sell low.
CryptoStats
Copper Member

Activity: 98
Merit: 3

:)

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 08:37:24 PM

Nobody knowns exact reason. If it's dropping, try to think what's causing people selling BTC.

If google/facebook/twitter ban crypto ads, then price will drop. If a country announces regulation, if exchange hacked, etc..

But days like today or yesterday there aren't objective reasons to the drop, just people is selling (or you can believe that the reason is price manipulation).

BUK2016

Activity: 770
Merit: 126

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 09:19:19 PM

Well the current decline of bitcoin and other altcoins could be attributed to so many factors and one cannot be optimistic on when the decline will stop though some speculators are of the believe that the market has reach the minimum bottom and we should expect an upward trend soon. 
sammyp

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 09:21:44 PM

Just keep buying if you still have the financial muscles to invest. After all you are helping your own course. Demand is low now this the reason why price keeps sinking. It takes people like you to increase the demand for bitcoin.

███████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ███████
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│     TELEGRAM     │      TWITTER      │       REDDIT       │      MEDIUM      │
Anti-Cen

Activity: 210
Merit: 26

High fees = low BTC price

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 09:28:47 PM

"Why is BTC dropping every week?"

Fees dear whatson, fees that hit $55 two months ago and that turned the ship around and like the titanic this
will not be forgotten.

Is that rain I hear whatson, thunder or just the lightning network and it's banker hubs that doing the rumbling because you don't need
to be a detective to know that something that charge interest on BTC need to keep a channel open and transactions fees is known
by the common mans term as a bank.

Mining is CPU-wars and Intel, AMD like it nearly as much as big oil likes miners wasting electricity. Is this what mankind has come too.
Anti-Cen

Merit: 26

High fees = low BTC price

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 09:32:24 PM

Just keep buying if you still have the financial muscles to invest. After all you are helping your own course. Demand is low now this the reason why price keeps sinking. It takes people like you to increase the demand for bitcoin.
I bet you're great, great , great , great granddad was buying Tulip back in Amsterdam but my question to you if you old enough
is was you buying DOT-CON shares back in 2000 before it crashed.

You know what they say about a fool and his money because all you seem to have is blind faith and your ignoring any facts.

Mining is CPU-wars and Intel, AMD like it nearly as much as big oil likes miners wasting electricity. Is this what mankind has come too.
Vaemak

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 09:40:54 PM

Everyone says the same thing:
"You need to go to the bottom before it rises."

I hope it starts to rise because people's interest disappears.
odolvlobo
Legendary

Activity: 4298
Merit: 3209

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:43:16 PM

... every week it is going down, the buy in the dips formula ain't working for me now. I am exhausting my investment budgets ...

There is another name for "buying on the dip". It is also known as "catching a falling knife".

https://www.investopedia.com/terms/f/fallingknife.asp

Join an anti-signature campaign: Click ignore on the members of signature campaigns.
PGP Fingerprint: 6B6BC26599EC24EF7E29A405EAF050539D0B2925 Signing address: 13GAVJo8YaAuenj6keiEykwxWUZ7jMoSLt
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 10:45:40 PM

... every week it is going down, the buy in the dips formula ain't working for me now. I am exhausting my investment budgets ...

There is another name for "buying on the dip". It is also called "catching a falling knife".

https://www.investopedia.com/terms/f/fallingknife.asp

i almost wanted to give you merit for that one, lol

good said, no one can know when  its good

ene1980

Activity: 2002
Merit: 535

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:57:37 PM

I bet you're great, great , great , great granddad was buying Tulip back in Amsterdam but my question to you if you old enough
is was you buying DOT-CON shares back in 2000 before it crashed.

You know what they say about a fool and his money because all you seem to have is blind faith and your ignoring any facts.
So are you telling that bitcoin is like the tulip era, one thing i can tell is that bitcoin is here to stay for a longer period of time, i am not talking about the alt coins, i wonder what all coins will be active a few years from now and we may not see all the coins that are created in five years time.
yraskk

Activity: 104

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:59:16 PM

Because there is a hard manipulation behind the scenes, what else can you expect? nothing, just sit on your chair and wait for some months, or years, and you will see your money growing again just like it happened a lot of times before.

Believe me, BTC will revive again There is no doubt that Bitcoin will be the currency of future. Transactions of Bitcoin are increasing rapidly. It will grow soon. Dropping is just part of the game.

brusnika

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:08:28 PM

unfortunately, no one knows the main reason, i don't see any reason for such a long market drop. The fundamental news don't seem to me negative, but rather the opposite. So for me it's all looks like manipulation and attempt to make us to sell our assets with losses.

__                 ☆☆☆ TrustedCar Flex │ Changing Car Ownership Forever ☆☆☆                  __   
‗/l__l\__                                 Token Sale  Sep up to 25% Bonus                               __/l__l\‗
╘Θ═╧═Θ.╛   WhitepaperLightpaperANN ThreadFacebookTwitterTelegram   ╘.Θ═╧═Θ╛
forbiddenone123

Activity: 174
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:39:37 PM

BTC is continued to drop every week because it not the time to buy bitcoin because there are possibility the price is rise again. Just wait until the bitcoin price will recover again by 3rd Quarter of the year.

Radio-Active

Activity: 523

YOUC - https://www.youengine.io/

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 02:24:44 AM

i think it is because bitcoin price that was spiking on december last year.
bitcoin and cryptocurrency need to be corrected back to the normal price.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
cryptojohnn7

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 04:50:41 AM

We can never really predict the market. There were some factors that were affecting the price. But I think, the factors have settled and the market is getting normal. We just need a single turn. That will change the whole scenario. I’m Hopeful.
brylle34

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 05:13:26 AM

Im sorry to hear that, actually my brother is the same with you he invested on its peak he invested 5000k usd and now not its dropping, what i suggest for him to do is to do some bounties like twitter, facebook and other signature campaign so that he will collect and collect while bitcoin is on its dip and when do price goes up he will return his ROI, and that is what is suggest to you to do. you would be on a sorry state if you trade on this dips if you are not an expert or you don't give your full time on trading. just hold this dips happens every year and many times a year, so don't worry to much
MilfordGannon

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 05:17:40 AM

Yeah obviously we can expect a bounce back in the market. Given the fact that all the factors affecting the price of BTC is pretty settled, and nothing new is coming up; it’s pretty obvious that price will rise pretty soon.
thaitea.deluxe

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:47:19 AM

There are some factors that causing bitcoin to falling.
maybe because some of 'bad news' about bitcoin ? maybe it is need some correction ?
or maybe it is because the whales of bitcoin dumped their coins.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: