Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 12:53:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why is BTC dropping every week?  (Read 521 times)
marjil

Activity: 454
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 12:12:33 PM

When can i expect it to bounceback? every week it is going down, the buy in the dips formula ain't working for me now. I am exhausting my investment budgets every now and then. I need some advice to make some crypto. If you can suggest some strong alt coins to buy or trade, I would appreciate that too.
This is not true. Bitcoin is not dropping every week. If you study the price changes you will see that bitcoin has moved narrowly but in the range of between $5000 and $11000 for the past 10 weeks. It hit $6000 three days ago but has recovered back upwards to $7000. So it is rising. If you bought the dips of $5000 or $6000 you would have made very good profits. You need to really study the market and do your research properly.

Winedmeel

Activity: 110
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 12:58:13 PM

I think because of some investors shifting to other coins that's has potential to growth and most probably some of internet site blocked banned crypto ads just like google and sooner, maybe also Facebook.
Jendral Istimewa

Activity: 330
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:54:22 PM

When can i expect it to bounceback? every week it is going down, the buy in the dips formula ain't working for me now. I am exhausting my investment budgets every now and then. I need some advice to make some crypto. If you can suggest some strong alt coins to buy or trade, I would appreciate that too.
it is natural to happen about the movement of bitcoin prices that rise and fall at any time. you certainly know what if the bitcoin price drops then altcoin also decreases. so choose the bitcoin to invest because the altcoin value depends on the bitcoin value.

DU18

Activity: 1694
Merit: 268

Binance #SWGT dan CERTIK Audited

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 05:29:25 PM

Yes, this year bitcoin price is falling down unexpectedly.Bitcoin.price was huge las year compairing to this year price.Bitcoin can comeback anyday I believe.So we should buy btc at low price now and we can make profit in future surely.

Topaz72

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:49:08 PM

Well we are all waiting for the bottom to come because we know onelce its reached bitcoin will bounce back. Our main target is let it recover then make it grow. You don't have to panic now that its going down. It will recover, always remember that.
I think we are pass that bottom, daily chart looks bullish already
Yes we have crossed a very tough time and those who passed it with patience without selling at low, are going to be the rich people who will enjoy life with bitcoin for more profit, now in market bitcoin demand is increasing because people are now holding they are not selling, if they will wait more so the price of bitcoin is market will rise very high, let’s see what will happen but apparently it has stopped to decrease because it is now increasing gradually. Price is already 17k dollar and it will raise more.
bonballi

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:33:32 AM

The price drop of BTC is necessary sometimes because for this many investors get chance to invest. When the price will rise, they'll sell them. I would suggest you take risk a bit more and hold on your coins because the price is going to rise very soon. Probably, at the end of May it'll start to rise high.
So, stay calm as a huge success comes out of a great risks.
diorthotis

Activity: 330

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 04:39:20 AM

Based on chart analysis I expect the bottom to occur mid 2019. The next peak will probably be timed close to the political cycle and halving. That way there is something to blame on it going down, even though it is based on this:

http://www.onemint.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/image7.png

Or it could go up about... now. Who knows?
jonas5222000

Activity: 476

Student Coin

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:46:49 AM

Im sure its because of investor who sell their bitcoin if they reach their achieving price of bitcoin,investor is the the one that can affect the price of bitcoin,if theres more investor the price can be high and if theres more seller the price of bitcoin can be down.

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens ♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram
JPS2K5

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:54:50 AM

As for now, to lessen the lose of investment you should hodl mate. It better to have the quantity so that if it bounce back then you will gain from it or break even. If you believe on bitcoin Hodl it. If you want to to gain some small profit from it, then trade it. That's simple mate.

supermine

Activity: 826
Merit: 518

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 05:00:48 AM

Already the price of bitcoin is increasing now so you just hold the bitcoin the taking another risk of investing your money into altcoins because altcoin investments are more riskier than bitcoin so better to do continue what you are doing already.If you can buy more bitcoin surely there will be a quick price bump in bitcoin soon.
CrystalPham

Activity: 128

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 07:50:12 AM

Bitcoin prices fell sharply after news that Google would ban all ads related to virtual currency. This move by Google makes investors, as well as the virtual currency market suffer. According to a financial service policy update published by Google on March 14, the company will ban all virtual currency ads and related virtual currency starting in June this year. And so the advertising mogul, the search engine has come out, making bitcoin prices plummet. Earlier, in January, Facebook also announced the same ban, causing Bitcoin prices to fall 12%.
This has a negative impact on the psychology of virtual money investors, causing the price of this property plummeted.
NdoxYuni

Activity: 86

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 04:24:17 AM

I think you have to forget it and after 3 month you comeback and get your rich
I sell any asset and buy BTC after i delete binance app and travel with my girlfriend
I hope after 1 year i will get rich Grin
Go to the moon Cheesy
gogrowglow

Activity: 308
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 04:32:16 AM

No one can guess right what will happened in the  next week, next month or in the future.  Is  Bitcoin going to soar or go down.  Predictions is just a guess.
The cause why BTC is dropping every week is maybe because of bad press releases.  Some says Bitcoin is going to be banned in ones country or the government is against Bitcoin or maybe other negative sources.  For me I am a believer of Bitcoin and for me Bitcoin is here and it will stay for good.
Crytptomeniac

Activity: 240

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 06:35:49 PM

there are always times in the week when the price of bitcoin is always dropping but sometimes the drop margin is not as big as others but they drop due to there being way too much supply of coins in the market and not enough demand to balance out this supply but now the price seems to be on a recovery trend.
hakertajniak

Activity: 504

YOUC | John McAfee Supports

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 08:10:04 AM

Well we are all waiting for the bottom to come because we know onelce its reached bitcoin will bounce back. Our main target is let it recover then make it grow. You don't have to panic now that its going down. It will recover, always remember that.
I think we are pass that bottom, daily chart looks bullish already

You are right, now is the time for bullish market. i see the chart from past few years.
the pattern of price almost same, falling on the Q1, then gradually recovering from Q2 to Q4.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Jamescur

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 08:14:56 AM

Because the price of BTC always fluctuates!

Investment in everything has a rise and fall, so maintain a good attitude!

Recently, the price of BTC is relatively stable, and there is a trend of starting to rise!
rencong bitcoin

Activity: 378
Merit: 105

MoonDeFi

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 08:18:29 AM

I think bitcoin prices will go up by the end of the year, keep buying coin and hold it until bitcoin prices go up like the year before, I would also do something like that.

► MoonDefi ◄ ♦ Decentralised Protocol For Automated Liquidity ♦ ► MoonDefi ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit
gharjas2517

Activity: 114

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 08:19:10 AM

The encryption market has always been like this. Every month there will be sharp fluctuations. What we need is enough patience to wait for it to come back. You don't have to worry too much about bitcoin always coming back.
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 08:27:09 AM

Whether you already understand about a trade. The price will always increase and decrease. but, the price will not always decline because in trading surely an increase will always happen depending on our patient or not waiting for that time. Where prices may always move down, at some point will surely increase. I think you should first read about the information about trading and how to take advantage of price movements in trading so you do not feel panic when prices are decreasing.
max1616

Activity: 434
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 08:34:49 AM

There are as many positive news as negative, but Media are talking only about bad news, because they are getting paid by governments and people who are interested in crypto fails. I don’t care about news and keep buying.My favorite coins Hshare and Neblio.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: