Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:40:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What ICO is better to choose?  (Read 244 times)
lili song

Activity: 980
Merit: 509

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:01:41 PM

Hello everyone!

Can you give me an advice if what ICO is better to choose. I was new for this, that's why I want to know on how to choose an ICo that has a possibility to success. So that maybe someday if I would given a chance to invest I have the idea which is right to invest my money. Thank you so much...

Every ico actually is good. But you need analysis first, how this ico grow fast in the market. But believe every ico good for investment in long term. Many new ICOs coming up and you can try to do investment because the price still cheaper.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
1000 years

Activity: 208
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:13:35 PM

Hello everyone!

Can you give me an advice if what ICO is better to choose. I was new for this, that's why I want to know on how to choose an ICo that has a possibility to success. So that maybe someday if I would given a chance to invest I have the idea which is right to invest my money. Thank you so much...

Hello,
Here are tips and tricks to differentiate ICO who has good potential and ICO scams / scams to avoid.

1. Read reviews / reviews / news and whitepapers. Many parties provide good reviews / reviews in the form of text and video on youtube and display news about a recent ICO project, look for reviews that do not include referral links and sponsored news of the project (advertorial).

2. Team developer / project. The creator of Bitcoin certainly has the right to remain anonymous because basically it does not collect public funds by selling unreleased coins, while the start up project is naturally displaying the info of all the developer teams involved in the development.

3. Github, many cryptocurrency projects include their technological development info through the github site, from this site you can see the portion of work they have done, the contribution of the members of their developer team can also be checked through this site.

4. Profit Bids, a feature that is also evident in fraudulent projects is the courage to offer profit with a certain percentage of 5 or 10% per month in the platform they offer.

5. Hype marketing, alert to all kinds of hype marketing, promotional types that use fantastic words and terms and also try to exaggerate the potential of a project without clear evidence.

may be useful for all.

CryptoNine

Activity: 191
Merit: 47

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:32:11 PM

In my opinion, it is better to make your own research and trust your guts.

The most of the privacy coins are undervalued right now.

The best opportunity is to find a privacy-related project with a low total supply (less than 100M), that way the price will be increasing much faster.

I recently found one project called Ethereum Meta, it is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.
pjwaffle

Activity: 539
Merit: 100

BIB Exchange

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:39:52 PM

I can give you 2 options, NTOK or Abyss. these are 2 good projects i have researched and found out. I hope that you can invest and earn money from them

███     WHITEPAPER  |    TELEGRAM    ███      BiB Exchange      ███     TWITTER     |   INSTAGRAM     ███
S e t   O f f   t h e   W e b 3   G e n e r a t i o n   N o w
napman

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:50:00 PM

Hello everyone!

In my opinion, it is better to make your own research and trust your guts.

The most of the privacy coins are undervalued right now.

The best opportunity is to find a privacy-related project with a low total supply (less than 100M), that way the price will be increasing much faster.

I recently found one project called Ethereum Meta, it is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

They are on Pre-ICO stage right now, you can check their website: https://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2659058.0
astrid.uchiha24

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:55:36 PM

Hello everyone!

ICO rating sites could help you, just search through internet it would give you some hot incoming ICOs or if you want to evaluate the project yourself you can browse through the announcement section of this forum since almost all of the details you are looking for are already there and it is up to you if you will participate or not.

☁   Casper API   ☁
Platform for DApp developers for decentralized data storage around the world
Telegram Facebook www.casperproject.io Github Twitter ANN
Gizaza

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 02:23:37 PM

Hello everyone!

icorating.com has some good insights into new and upcoming ICOs. Also read the idea of project and whitepaper. I recently found one project called  lccx.io - looks like promising exchange based in London.  Well developed white paper, experienced team, located in politically stable jurisdiction.
castiloros

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:41:06 PM

invest in ICO to me quite dubious, though indeed many are quite successful, however many also said that ICO was almost entirely a scam. This became a distinctive attention do not indiscriminate in choosing the ICO.
vanmoreno

Activity: 359
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 04:25:23 PM

buy some fresh coin in exchange may be have little risk in this situation, i suggest you buy auto/cube on okex..its have a good project
Kang TB

Activity: 1050
Merit: 250

Revolutionizing Reward Points

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 05:42:36 PM

Hello everyone!

in my opinion its better you do your own research before investing in ICO or any kind of cryptocurrency my friend

buy some fresh coin in exchange may be have little risk in this situation, i suggest you buy auto/cube on okex..its have a good project

and about you suggestions
would you like to give me a good reason, why we should buy auto/cube ?
what is the excess from this crypto ?

SHREW
     ▄███▄          ▄███▄             
    ███████         ▀▀███▌             
   ▐███████▌▄▄███████▄▄ ▀▀             
    ▀████████████████████▄             
      ▀█████████▀ ▄▄ ▀██████▄▄         
     ▐██████████▄ ▀▀ ▄██████████▄▄▄▄   
     ██████████████████████████████████
     ▐██████████████████████████▀▀▀▀   
      ▐███████████████████▀▀           
        ███████▀███████▀               
     ▄█  ████▀ ▄ ▀████  █▄             
    ███ ▐█▀  ▄███▄  ▀█▌ ▐██           
   ███     ▄███████▄     ███           
  ▐███   ▄▄ ▀▀███▀▀ ▄▄   ███▌         
  ▐████▄ ▀███▄▄ ▄▄███▀ ▄████▌         
   ▀█████▄ ▐███ ███▌ ▄█████▀           
     ▀████▌ ▐██ ██▌ ▐████▀             
        ▀▀           ▀▀                
DISCOUNTED
PRE-SALE
LIVE NOW !
      ████
  ███
 ███
 ███
███
███
███
███
 ███
 ███
  ███
   ████
   Revolutionizing
         Reward Points  
████
  ███
   ███
   ███
    ███
    ███
    ███
    ███
   ███
   ███
  ███
████
       ▄███▄          ▄███▄             
    ███████         ▀▀███▌             
   ▐███████▌▄▄███████▄▄ ▀▀             
    ▀████████████████████▄             
      ▀█████████▀ ▄▄ ▀██████▄▄         
     ▐██████████▄ ▀▀ ▄██████████▄▄▄▄   
     ██████████████████████████████████
     ▐██████████████████████████▀▀▀▀   
      ▐███████████████████▀▀           
        ███████▀███████▀               
     ▄█  ████▀ ▄ ▀████  █▄             
    ███ ▐█▀  ▄███▄  ▀█▌ ▐██           
   ███     ▄███████▄     ███           
  ▐███   ▄▄ ▀▀███▀▀ ▄▄   ███▌         
  ▐████▄ ▀███▄▄ ▄▄███▀ ▄████▌         
   ▀█████▄ ▐███ ███▌ ▄█████▀           
     ▀████▌ ▐██ ██▌ ▐████▀             
        ▀▀           ▀▀                

BUY SHREW

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
cakmabokgot

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 06:41:57 PM

You can check out the coins on bountyhive.io
Most of them are promising coins
Also, bethereum - medichain and signals network can be considered
Webb.Char23

Activity: 32

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 08:42:43 PM

Check out https://www.gncompass.com/
kolinko

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 09:13:09 PM

You can track and invest in EFFECT.AI project. This is a very good project on the NEO platform that has completed the ICO and is prepared to trade on the major trading floors. EFFECT.AI is a development project in the field of artificial intelligence services that is receiving the attention of the community. I believe this will be a great success project in the near future.
8rch7

Activity: 1344
Merit: 463

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:17:04 PM

it is very difficult to determine whether an ICO is good or not, let alone that ensures the ICO will be successful, very difficult I think.
but you should first learn the whitepaper of the project, to find out the project concept, the development team, the advisor, the roadmap, and other important things related to the project.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Asudale

Activity: 328
Merit: 135

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:39:10 PM

invest in ICO to me quite dubious, though indeed many are quite successful, however many also said that ICO was almost entirely a scam. This became a distinctive attention do not indiscriminate in choosing the ICO.

why you say all ico scam
if all people same youre think, all ico project is fails, so you can't receive payment from bounty campaign, include kryll project, and now you follow signature campaign kryll
BitcoinMarshal

Activity: 756
Merit: 504

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:43:29 PM

Right now no one can give any good advice about this as we have many ICO's and many devs working on them but most are going to be dead as they have not good projects or solid points for attracting investors better do your own research for this before investing your hard earned money you can lost this very easily and quickly if you are going to do some wrong decision
paynercash

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:10:27 AM

There are now a lot of ICOs on the market, and they exist a lot of fraudulent ICOs, so choosing a potential ICO would be very difficult for us. Choosing a good ICO probably also depends on your intuition, I dare not introduce you to that ICO which is the best. Because I choose ICO just according to my intuition.

numizmat

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 05:02:10 PM

icorating.com has some good insights into new and upcoming ICOs. Also read the idea of project and whitepaper. I recently found one project called  lccx.io - looks like promising exchange based in London.  Well developed white paper, experienced team, located in politically stable jurisdiction.
Well, Crunchbase also rates them well, they also listed among top trending European startups by Crunchbase: https://twitter.com/lccxofficial/status/981224847677194241
I guess it is because they are addressing a couple of most actual issues regarding crypto exchanges:
> Keeping 60-75% of client funds safely offline in cold storage vaults
> Insuring clients online funds against hacks while being under government regulation
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: